Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

17 hours ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Football.

Probably the most overrated sport in existance IMO, sorry. Amount of money blown into it is ridiculous, I can't stand players playing dirty and being damn actors that pretend they got hurt and overall it's so dreadfully slow to watch. I tried to watch it more than once and it always bored me, which is a lot coming from a generally slow person. 

I've heard funeral doom metal tracks faster than football pace :fluttershy:

Do you mean European football or American? Cause, American football, totally agree. *in Pinkie Pie's voice* BOOOORRRINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!

European football, however... I say GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Super fun! GOTTA GO FAST, GOTTA GO FAST !! <3 <3 Of course I'm probably faster than you so you probably would hate it. :toldya:

384.png

2 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

Do you mean European football or American? Cause, American football, totally agree. *in Pinkie Pie's voice* BOOOORRRINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!

European football, however... I say GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Super fun! GOTTA GO FAST, GOTTA GO FAST !! <3 <3 Of course I'm probably faster than you so you probably would hate it. :toldya:

384.png

Too bad the clock in European football is so slow:wau:  

3 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

384.png

Pffft. Excuse me, Star Silk? Or should I say... Snail Silk :toldya:

*gives You the cheekiest look ever* 

Of course the inferior competitor plays INFERIOR sport >:3 

7 hours ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Pffft. Excuse me, Star Silk? Or should I say... Snail Silk :toldya:

Oh my gosh, SNAIL SILK?! 

*falls to the ground and has a serious laugh attack* My sides!

12 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

:smolder:

Hey, hey, here's the riddle.

What is it? Plays football, has a cute shell with wings on it and leaves silk as its trail?

SNAIL SILK <3 

*trots away and chuckles to hide from the revenge* c:

Kids

• tiny crying bodies
  • wants attaions all the time
  • money eaters
  • our govermeant wants more of them but wont help women have more
  • freedom killers
  • yes this is brutal sounding,  if choose to have a baby/child well u are a brave soul and I thank you for it!
  • load
  • I find puppies cutier then babies
  • I have no wish to have kids given I will be dealing with a elder parent with mental isses 
  • My partner I plan to be with does not want kids!

Sheglam makeup(the makeup line Shien put out.) Their clothes are fine.Not the greatest quality.

But the makeup. No. It’s that cheap for a reason and at that point you might as well go to your local drugstore and get some elf cosmetics. Elf and Wet N Wild are both cheap,decent quality and made in countries with stricter regulations when it comes to makeup and the chemicals in them. Sheglam is not. I’ve seen far too many people saying they got chemical burns and pretty bad reactions on their skin from using it. Especially the eye makeup. 

The influencers pushing this on YouTube and tiktok are being paid to push it. They aren’t wearing this in their free time. They’ve got their expensive luxury brands they’re going right back to as soon as the camera goes off. 

Honestly tiktok in general is pushing a lot of questionable makeup and skincare products and hacks. Do your research before buying and using these products. Don’t just use it because tiktok told you to. It could be dangerous.

Hot weather. Yes, the ones I don't have right now, that you probably have :devious: (easy to love something that I don't need to endure)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

Hot weather. Yes, the ones I don't have right now, that you probably have :devious: (easy to love something that I don't need to endure)

Specially if they come with high humidity, like here in Orlando :scoots: