Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black, One Direction : Don't even get me started! *Takes out chainsaw*

The titanic fandom: I don't even get it why people worship that movie blech!, Believe me I'd rather stick my head in an anthill than waste my money to go see that in 3D

• Brohoof 4

Marvel. What is so interesting about stereotypical superheroes? I don't know. DC does it right... WHY CAN'T THEY?!?!?!

The Elder Scrolls. It got way too difficult WAY too quickly. How does anyone see a quality game in those? All I see is stereotypical medieval atmosphere, as well as difficult and bland gameplay.

Legend of Zelda. Same as the Elder Scrolls. Except by Nintendo.

Rap, Pop, and Dubstep. None of those should even close to qualify as music, more than poetry, nonsense, and random noise. (In that order).

Mobile games. Every one I've played is shitty. No quality or appeal.

Disney movies. Cliche, and terrible. Frozen was the best one, that wasn't Disney Pixar.

Cheetos. They taste flat out nasty. Nothing to say about that. Other than society doesn't have the best pallets.

Coca-Cola. To me it tastes way too flat, and just terrible in general. Dr. Pepper is much better.

Lastly, Grand Theft Auto. First off, the campaigns are almost KNOWN to be terrible, secondly, the party mode is not at all appealing. I get bored in about 30 minutes.

• Brohoof 1

Upstream Color. Upon seeing this for the first time, I ended up joining the chorus of praise for it, if only for the simple reason that it's a piece of genuine auteur filmmaking and cinema needs more of that nowadays. But I must be honest with myself, I can't think of another movie from 2013 that I found more irritating to watch.

(edited)

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Shitty cartoon.

"REFORMED" DISCORD!

Also, this.  :P

DC. What is so interesting about stereotypical superheroes? I don't know. Marvel does it right... WHY CAN'T THEY?!?!?!

Fixed that for you.

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

Kids and especially babies. I'm actually really good with kids, especially toddlers but I do not like them : ( Babies are worse, they terrify me I've never held a baby and if I can I'd like to keep it that way. 

Wrestling/MMA. Everyone around me (including my gf's) love it. I can't help but roll my eyes. 

....I wouldn't say hate..but honestly, I don't like rainbow dash at all. 

And lastly, NAPS! I hate napping, throws me right off when I nap plus I always seem to wake up miserable and tired. Best for me to just tough it out and hit the hay early. 

• Brohoof 1

I dont exactly hate gen 2 but dont see why its so highly regarded as everyones favorite i personally loved season 4 due to all three of my favorite characters getting great episodes

Pinkie pie (pinkie pride)

Fluttershy (filly vanilli)

Rarity (rarity takes manehattan)

And lastly, NAPS! I hate napping, throws me right off when I nap plus I always seem to wake up miserable and tired. Best for me to just tough it out and hit the hay early. 

Same here!!! I never take naps, and in the rare chance that I do, I always feel crappy when I wake up xD

• Brohoof 1

Frozen.  Everybody else killed it for me, thanks world.  Also snowman-character is gross looking and unappealing.  Usually I adore Disney, huh who knew.

Minecraft. The game is.. blocks.......................... need I say more? lol.. this may sound kinda harsh but I might as well go play with legos.

Coke, Pepsi.  Nasty, and bad for you.

Mountain Dew.  Tastes like liquified candy, almost syrupy... ick  :(

Small Dogs.  Seriously if that little rat tries to bite my ankle I won't hesitate to kick it.

no offense to anyone, I respect that people enjoy different things than I~

• Brohoof 1

Pop music - Blegh, don't even get me started on this plague that infected music.

Smart phones - They're just weird phones... chill people.

Dubstep - It just seems like random mish-mashed noise.

Soda - It makes my teeth feel weird (especially Coke), not to mention it's pretty unhealthy.

• Brohoof 1

Pop music -

Soda - .

Same here!!! I never take naps, and in the rare chance that I do, I always feel crappy when I wake up xD

Fast food/junk food - Gosh, I hate this stuff. I feel sick even if I go near a fast food restaurant;

Drinking and Bars. not into it at all and I am always seem to be in one if I am hanging out with people

Frozen Just because really. I just don't like it.

Cartoon Network Cartoons They just don't make any sense anymore..

*insert 99% of rap and pop artists here* Most are self explanatory and others I don't find their music too amazing

Implying someone needs to watch/read something No I don't need to watch The Walking Dead and no I don't have to read Harry Potter shhhh

• Brohoof 2

Alcohol - I see no point in it. If you can't be social without it, then you have a problem. People you like start acting like idiots when they are affected/drunk.

NOPE!

• Brohoof 6

Frozen kind of sucked.

Facebook. I don't even go on there.

All the #HASTAG shit. I honestly don't get it, and it was never funny for me at all.

Maud Pie. She has about as much character as... yeah, you guessed it. A rock.

Soft drinks like Coca-Cola and Pepsi. Not to mention alcohol and smoking. What is the appeal? They damage your bodies AND they're horrible to ingest. 

I never watched Dr. Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. and I hate it when people go "You haven't watched OIWNOIGNIONWOG?!?!?!?!?!??!!" as if I'm stupid for not watching some popular movie I'm not interested in.

• Brohoof 2

Minecraft: It's not so much that I hate it, but I just don't get it. My cousin is addicted, and I get bored with it after 20 minutes. Same with Halo and a lot of other games. In fact.... 

Video Games in general: Again, don't hate them, I just don;t like them either. They don't appeal to me quite in the same way, say, Monopoly, does. 

Coffee: Love the smell, but hate the taste! It's tastes like water filtered through dirt and has the same texture, too. 

Beer: It's so disgustingly bitter. To me, it taste like you took rubbing alcohol and added hops. 

Zombies: They're nasty, and generally the same basic thing over and over again. 

Later Godzilla movies: They're just SO bad! I mean, seriously, they completely through the concepts of the original for cheap, gimmicky crap entertainment. 

Regular Show and Adventure Time: They're annoying and meh respectively. 

Anime: The dubbing is bad enough, but when my Dad pointed out the characters in a DBZ commercial looked like the same ones from when he was a kid, it hit me: There's so little originality in anime character design. 

Frozen: The movie wasn't as good as Tangled and there was too much singing. 

Avengers: It was really not that well made. Just a lot of Michael Bay style flashy special effects with little thought placed into it. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Trixie - Now, I would admit, this character wouldn't be bad if it weren't for one thing- Third Person Speak. Seriously, narrating every thing she does with "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE" is cringeworthy. Plus, both her episodes.. Boast Busters is terrible, and Magic Duel's ending is a complete cop out and most people just love her because of Sethisto. I'm sorry guys, but Gilda > Trixie.

Background Characters - They all have a small appearance and they're gone, with the only bland excuse people come up with is "BECAUSE THEY CAN BE USED IN FANFICS"

My Little Dashie - This story isn't even NEAR sad, it's just a big wall of text stating this guy's life with Rainbow Dash. And worse still, most people used to (they probably still do) say you have no heart/soul if you said you didn't find it sad, hell, even my friend did it once before maturing.

Sonic Rainboom - The only reason people love this episode is that it makes Rainbow Dash look good, and overlook the fact that they make Rarity look bad and half the episode is filler.

Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and The Hunger Games - I know these are different things, but I dislike them all for the same reason - They bore the hell out of me. Better just list them all instead of posting the same thing 4 times.

Boast Busters - The worst episode of the series for me, but instead of listing the reasons why I hate it, just look it up in my season 1 review. A lot of people say it's underrated, but everyone I meet loves this episode and I.. don't get it.

Shipping - What's the literally significance of pairing two characters together? Seriously guys, what is it?

Ponies with Belly Buttons - I don't get the recent craze with this. To be honest, ponies with human-features like that disturb me.

Baby Ponies - They look like the Spawn of Satan to me.

baby_applejack_vector_by_superelectrogir

*shudders* THOSE EYES.

And the things I hate most of all, yet everyone loves..

SuperNESBrony/Rusty5: This guy is such an idiot. He makes boring reviews of MLP in his blog and likes a show for manchildren, Thomas the Tank Engine. He's a complete stalker, every so often he looks at people's profiles and he changes his username too much. I mean, his username was Percy a few weeks ago, and now it's Rusty5? Choose a username, dude!

*BOOM*

Edited by Rusty5
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Shrek. It's so annoying and I don't get it or like it.

Shrek is love? Where does someone even come up with that?

Edited by TwilightSparkle<3
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Missed a few things..

Kung Fu Panda - One of Dreamwork's worst movies IMO. It's just another furry kung-fu/karate movie that is made for kids if you ask me.

Space Jam - Sometimes, I feel like the only one that hates this movie (besides for Nostalgia Critic). The movie is too slow paced and I didn't like Lola Bunny's design. Personally? I think she had a better one in The Looney Tunes Show.

Also, I don't really hate Doctor Who, but many of it's episodes aren't really interesting and it's not the best British show ever IMO.

Edited by Rusty5

(edited)

Frozen-no comment 

Most pop music(i.e One Direction,JB,Miley)-especially 1D

Pewdiepie- he annoys the hell out of me!

Call of Duty post-Black Ops- the series died after that game

Most modern rock music

I like GTA,but Red Dead Redemption is better.

Minecraft is boring.

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black, One Direction : Don't even get me started! *Takes out chainsaw*

The titanic fandom: I don't even get it why people worship that movie blech!, Believe me I'd rather stick my head in an anthill than waste my money to go see that in 3D

Agreed 100%

titanic has a fandom?

Edited by Alpha9571
  • Brohoof 2

Subbed Animes. Not only because I don't speak Japanese and would rather be able to actually understand what the characters are saying but I will NEVER understand why people love the voice acting in these and bitch about the voice acting in dubs...I am by no means racist towards the Japanese. Far from it. But their voice acting is absolutely horrible imo...Most of the characters all sound exactly the same to me...Especially the female characters...And why must their voices be so damn high-pitched? Both the younger males and female characters I mean...

• Brohoof 2