Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Homosapians - as a species, I hate them, or should I say us? We are possibly the most hypocritical, unnatural and straight out genocidal beings to exist, sure this species has done some good, but that cannot make up for the many more crimes we have committed.

Especially to other species, who are much more respectable and maybe even wiser, and for what?! So we could consume their flesh and wear their skin(speaking of which, guess where your tax money is going? Hint: Its not education.) after sending them to concentration camps, so we could make them humiliate themselves for our entertainment, so we could castrate them and make them believe they were to be our companions before tossing them aside like a wet rag and act like they have no cognitive ability, no soul while we place ourselves on a pedestal, think we are gods when we couldn't be farther from that.

Is nothing sacred to us?

We can't even treat our great mother correctly, constantly raping her and burning her, instead we worship numbers printed on the bark of dead trees, and objects that have no value at all.  And what do we do to people who question our war crimes? Cast them out, Lock them up, execute them, burn them at the stake.

Even as a human myself, I can say I've fucking had it with this species, we've had centuries to learn and change, but we keep blowing it every time because we can't even comprehend humility, let alone compassion. Oh and what if somebody shows love or compassion to the other, higher species, maybe taking said species as a mate. We can't have that, we detain them, lock them up, kill them and then brutally kill the non-human being that they tried to help and perhaps spend their life alongside, while desperately claiming that we were protecting them when this species apparently doesn't even know the definition of protection.

We are even ignorant of ourselves, we think we are separate from Nature, when we our just another of her children, and probably the lowest and worst because of our actions, we are even stupid enough to think that we are carnivorous or omnivorous creatures when our anatomy is obviously herbivorous, we don't even know what its like to be alive. I honestly wish the Earth would make us her bitch and end us for what we have done. 

Don't think I'm some delusional, hypocritical PETA, ASPCA or USHS member. Those groups just exist to make you think everything is alright.

Homosapians, heh....let's not kid ourselves, a more appropriate name would be Homo Destructus, in my personal opinion and probably the opinions of many other species as well, I haven't much of a doubt.

I just had to get this off my chest and even then I am aware that my words will probably fall on deaf or ignorant ears, so maybe I'll have to continue to bear this burden.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

• 3 weeks later...

Show Related:

My Little Dashie

Fluffle Puff

Rule 34- Well there some who love it.

Pinkamena Diane & Cupcakes-

Cheerilee's Garden- Sure they some people into this

Discord Whooves

Pony. Mov

Button & Button's mum

Non Pony-related:

Fooly Cooly

Tiger & Bunny

Cowboy Bebop

Haruhi Suzumiya (Melamcholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Attack on Titans

X-Men

Fantastic Four

The Royal Famliy

Tv Soaps

Tv Realitys

Celebriates

One Direction

Anything Horror, Zombies & Romance

People (Most)

Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar

Germany- Don't all Germans, some are okay.

While we're on the subject of sports.

I dislike sports fans, in particular fans of Rugby/American Football.

In terms of MLP, I don't see what's so good about the Conversion Bureau.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

1) Most animes. This whole damned fandom seems obsessed with anime, I'm the odd one out. Every thread on ponychan derails into anime. Every. Thread. Without Fail. The exceptions I've made are Inuyasha, Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, and FMA. I'm kind of a sucker for awesome intro and credits themes, and GL, SE, and FMA had some pretty freaking awesome music.

2) Beer can go to hell.

3) Almost any music made after some time around 2002. I was pretty much done with music when Slipknot went soft. No one even seems to try any more. If you listen to Metallica, the expertise that goes into that kind of guitar playing in some of those songs would make Rainbow Dash and Sunset weep as if they were looking into the face of god.

• Brohoof 2

- Pokemon: I grew up around kids who were obsessed with it. I have no interest in the video and trading card game. The tv show was terrible because I never liked any of the characters. Especially Ash, who sounds like a whiny brat, and the Pokemon, who I couldn't stand.

- Pizza: I just don't have the desire to eat it as much as my peers do.

- Butter popcorn: It smells bad and it is too salty.

- Sex Jokes: They are not funny.

- Power Rangers: The characters are too annoying the way they yell.

- (To a certain extent) video and PC games: I don't hate them. I enjoy playing some of them, especially if it's with other people. But I'm not hardcore about them to the point where I consider myself a gamer. They cost too much and therefore, too big of an investment. Also, I've had bad experiences with PC games since they keep wrecking my computer.

- Cheese: Most of them taste terrible.

- Most Top-40 Music

- Songs played at weddings: Too annoying.

- Facebook: I hate how people act on Facebook with a passion. Too many people post their relationship status, post pictures of them kissing, post pictures of their kids/babies, and leak my personal life info by tagging me. There are things on Facebook that should be private instead of leaked on the internet.

- Family Guy: The characters are unfunny and unlikable.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 3

Very appropriate to the day: Halloween.

Like really, I very much understand the appeal of dressing up and I have no problem with that! It's just...everything else. The decorations and stuff are just disturbing, and really make me wonder what in the world it is with people to be able to enjoy this kind of stuff.

...I thought of creating a thread like this. XD

Anyway, I hate One Direction, Justin Beiber and the Incredibles movie. I just can't stand either of those three one single bit. D: I also hate anything horror-related. I like paranormal stuff to an extent, but... it depends on how scary it is though too. Oh, and I also can't stand Attack on Titan. I just can't see the point of watching it at all. It doesn't interest me in the single bit.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard

GTA IV & GTA V < GTA:VC & GTA:SA.

The only advantages the former have are HD graphics and online play, but gameplay-wise they're just too slow compared to the latter.

All are still good, however.

Edited by A.V.

Things I hate that everyone seems to love:

1. Probably when I find most people follow the crowd rather than find their own way, or talk and act the same way in a conversation. I despise emotional masks people wear to fake in groups. That is why I'm hardly part of the crowd, I'm the "bad guy" uh oh, run away.

2. Pokemon. I used to really like it, but I prefer the classics. I wouldn't really say I hate it though.

3. Oh, when someone you talk to you views your profile but doesn't respond. Happens a LOT when I'm on here. O_O

Wowie, that's short. I don't find I hate anything really, just strongly dislike. :D

Beats headphones.
You can get a better pair of Professional Monitor Studio headphones for like $70.

Bose headphones are my favorite. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

unpopular opinion? well let's see...I don't think Miley Cyrus is that bad to be honest. Seen worse. I don't LOVE her, but I don't hate her either.

now what may be very unpopular is that I can't stand Taylor Swift. At all.

Her music is not good and her as a person leaves a lot to be desired.

So there.

The things I hate that everyone seems to like:

1) Rap/Hip-Hop: I cannot stand it at all. I don't even call it music. I'll take Classic Rock and Country over Rap and Hip-Hop anyday.

2) Pokemon: I never really got into it like other people have.

3) Coffee: 4 out of 5 Americans like this. I'm 1 out of the 5 that don't

4) Instagram: Never had one. Never will

5) Call of Duty games after Black Ops II: Ghosts sucked and Advance Warfare looks like it's going to suck as well. I'm not buying them anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

- GTA

- ice cream

-cookies

-cofee

-tea

-World of tanks?

-Pumpkins

-vegetables

Anyway, I hate One Direction, Justin Beiber and the Incredibles movie. I just can't stand either of those three one single bit. D: I also hate anything horror-related. I like paranormal stuff to an extent, but... it depends on how scary it is though too. Oh, and I also can't stand Attack on Titan. I just can't see the point of watching it at all. It doesn't interest me in the single bit.

@Loki of Sassgard,

Um, everyone hates Justin Bieber, so he doesn't qualify for this.

Alright thats it. I want to know. Why does people hate Justin Bieber? 

What was wrong with the Incredibles?

It was the film that made me realize that, in fact, Brad Bird is Jesus.

(Im kidding)

Babies are discgusting and annoying.

I find FNAF to be really good. The whole Slender thing kind of had a meh effect on me, but as someone who may end up writing in the horror genre, FNAF is the king of subtle game writing.