Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Tequila - a lot of people actually like the taste of it when mixed(the thought of it just makes me sick)

Facebook - I like social networking, but the amount of crap on it is just ridiculous, like literally, every time someone uses the restroom it seems to be announced(The service is fine, just what it does to some people lol)

Parties - Now I will nitpick on this, parties can be great, but the kind a lot of my peers(not all of course not) go to are like these giant raves where it just becomes a giant fest of doing whatever due to Deindividuation.

Holidays that have lost their meaning

I could go on for hours

Minecraft.

Most first person shooters

Tosh.0(I'm not sure how loved the show is anymore really but I LOATHE it nowadays. It's NOT because of the brony joke. It's because it's turned to s---t.)

Facebook.

Robot Chicken.

Most rap/hip hop artists.

I'm not THAT big a graphics whore. I can tolerate bad graphics to some extent.

But I don't see how anybody can enjoy a game that looks like this:

img-3269935-1-H90ADHS.jpg

Or this:

img-3269935-2-ABq2VEX.jpg

And gameplay matters more than graphics? If that was true then why did they upgrade from 8-bit graphics in future consoles? Or from Atari level graphics for that matter? And apparently Nintendo was tired of all the complaints and that's why they gave the Wii U HD Graphics.

Some people think it looks cool.

I mean, the graphics aren't that bad.

Sure they're 16x16, but they're not that ugly.

Trust me.

If you were not introduced to ANY game besides 8-bit games throughout your entire life and then someone introduced you to Minecraft, you'd see why people enjoy the game.

• Brohoof 1

Lol I know right? Man Atari games sucked so bad back then...

You sir, need to play Yars' Revenge, Asteroids and Berzerk. Those games were good back in the 70's and early 80's and they are still a joy to play now. Sure, the visuals may not have stood the test of time, but that is why one's imagination exists.

Coffee. I am willing to shorten the number of alert, awake hours I have in a day in exchange for not being addicted to coffee

Alcohol.

Video games as an identity or lifestyle. Especially following gamer YouTube personalities whose whole life must revolve around this. (How else could they release such a sheer volume of new reviews and stuff constantly?)

YouTube/Internet personalities in general, but especially ones who just review obviously bad media, like hours upon ours of it a week, every week, like clockwork, like they are on some mission to inform people of how exceptionally bad some obscure forgotten Z-movie is, or some offensively stupid children's animation. TVTropes may call it "snark", I call it wasting one's life, even in the context of the potentially very intellectually valid field of media criticism; if you are gonna devote your life to media criticism, try to inform people of new insights into literature and movies and entertainment. Or just be exceptionally funny, which often, good humor also provides insights.

Facebook.

Listening to music in general. I am serious. I am one of those people who does not have headphones on them at any given waking hour of the day.

• Brohoof 1

Makeup- I hate makeup, when I wear it I feel like my face is being covered uup. The only time I wear it is for fancy occasions.

Vine- Just a bunch of noise to me.

Twitter- I never have anything interesting to post, so I never really feel the need.

Snapchat- I just....don't get the point of Snapchat. You can do basiclly the same thing on Instagram!

Minecraft-  I tried it once on my friend's account. It wasn't fun.

One Direction- "Oh, all girls love boy bands!" is the steroytipical thought. Not really, I kindof hate them.

Shopping- I don't like making decisions. SO this isn't the best activity for me.

- Masturbating over furries.

- Parties.

- Talking to people.

- Interacting with people.

- People.

- Coffee.

- Danny Phantom.

- Pewdiepie (lots of people seem to hate him because ''its only about the money'' or ''he doesnt play for fun anymore'' lets say bullcrap)

- Light (i like sitting in the dark)

- Make-up

- Minecraft

- Snapchat/Instagram

EDIT: Kim Kardashian.

Edited by Fricklefrackle

-Mobile Phones, I can't stand them. I never have liked then nor have I ever really seen what the big fuss is about them.

-Modern Pop music; I don't really feel I have to explain this, especially since most people here like most other genres more.

-Call of Duty

-Watching the movie when you could read the book

-Soaps; Easterenders, Hollyoaks, etc.

-'Talent' Shows; X-Factor, Britian's Got Talent

-Cooked onions and fruit. I don't mind fresh fruit (or picked onions), but I hate dried or cooked fruit.

-Pop, Rap, and holiday music. F##k holiday music.  Love songs especially. They sound so pretentious. I don't give a damn about you're boyfirend/Girlfriend/sexlife/relationship status. Go f--k yourself and comeback when you write something more substantial. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, stop sounding like you've got you're nuts in a vice.

-Small talk. Don't freaking talk to meif your going to say something redundant.  "Sure is cold out." No s##t. "Boy it sure is windy." You don't say. "Boy that looks like hard work." Did I ask for your opinion!? Also don't ask em a question and then walk away! "Hey how's it going?" Fine, yourse--- hey where are you going? I also hate getting asked how I'm doing, because the answer is usually never good or is usually ambivalent & neutral and frankly, it's nobody else's business. 

-School. F##k that institution to hell! It's a goddamn prison no matter what I'm told otherwise. I was treated like a criminal along with everyone else. Kids are suffering in there and I look at my time spent there as a waste. I could've learned so much more, developed my talents and passions, lived life. But no, I had to be paranoid about grades and success and spend every evening after unwinding and trying to forget about the day. If it weren't for school, I wouldn't be the paranoid, cynical, talentless nihilist I am today.

-America. I like living here, but this country has got a big pretentious ego. Newsflash, there are countries in the world doing economically better and are happier than us. I don't' care about american made. Stop it with the red, white, blue everywhere. And no, our soldiers are not dying for my freedoms. If they all came home, we would not be enslaved by Al Qaeda. Plus america is so prudish. Women in bikinis and shirtless dues are fine but topless women and the subject of sex and homosexuality is taboo and too mature? But gory violence and displays of gruesome crime are ok for primetime TV? Since when is sex worse than violence. Also, america has no taste in music. Rock and metal should be on top, not pop and rap. I'll even settle for jazz, blues & classical for #1. One day I'll probably just up and leave for Sweden. They've got good music, nice schools and happy people. 

-Commercials that try to appeal to me on an emotional level. That just feels low and dirty to me. We're not friends. You are just a seller with a product and I'm a customer who is walking out of the room to get more ice cream.

eh i'll probably think of more. 

• Brohoof 2

every. fucking thing. they play on the radio.

I listen to GOOD music, not this crap. AND GUESS WHAT? I GET SHAT ON FOR MY MUSIC.

School.

Nothing but media-saturated ignoramuses who only care about sex, partying, and new shows.

Today's "culture" of social media garbage.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN. I CARE MORE ABOUT WHERE THE SITUATION WITH RUSSIA AND THE EBOLA CRISES ARE GOING.

• Brohoof 1

-Pop, Rap, and holiday music. F##k holiday music. Love songs especially. They sound so pretentious. I don't give a damn about you're boyfirend/Girlfriend/sexlife/relationship status. Go f--k yourself and comeback when you write something more substantial. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, stop sounding like you've got you're nuts in a vice.

-Small talk. Don't freaking talk to meif your going to say something redundant. "Sure is cold out." No s##t. "Boy it sure is windy." You don't say. "Boy that looks like hard work." Did I ask for your opinion!? Also don't ask em a question and then walk away! "Hey how's it going?" Fine, yourse--- hey where are you going? I also hate getting asked how I'm doing, because the answer is usually never good or is usually ambivalent & neutral and frankly, it's nobody else's business.

-School. F##k that institution to hell! It's a goddamn prison no matter what I'm told otherwise. I was treated like a criminal along with everyone else. Kids are suffering in there and I look at my time spent there as a waste. I could've learned so much more, developed my talents and passions, lived life. But no, I had to be paranoid about grades and success and spend every evening after unwinding and trying to forget about the day. If it weren't for school, I wouldn't be the paranoid, cynical, talentless nihilist I am today.

-America. I like living here, but this country has got a big pretentious ego. Newsflash, there are countries in the world doing economically better and are happier than us. I don't' care about american made. Stop it with the red, white, blue everywhere. And no, our soldiers are not dying for my freedoms. If they all came home, we would not be enslaved by Al Qaeda. Plus america is so prudish. Women in bikinis and shirtless dues are fine but topless women and the subject of sex and homosexuality is taboo and too mature? But gory violence and displays of gruesome crime are ok for primetime TV? Since when is sex worse than violence. Also, america has no taste in music. Rock and metal should be on top, not pop and rap. I'll even settle for jazz, blues & classical for #1. One day I'll probably just up and leave for Sweden. They've got good music, nice schools and happy people.

-Commercials that try to appeal to me on an emotional level. That just feels low and dirty to me. We're not friends. You are just a seller with a product and I'm a customer who is walking out of the room to get more ice cream.

eh i'll probably think of more.

Round of applause!!! Also, I have no interest in attending the local universities around my area (UC Berkeley, Stanford, UC Davis, etc.). Would rather go to the U.K. or some other country with universities that are good. I also agree with you on America. I don't hate America, but the U.S. Government isn't doing a good job, especially when it comes to foreign policy. Unfortunately, the stupid corporate media won't tell us the truth about the U.S. Government's pathetic foreign policy and will only waste time on issues that don't matter like sports and celebrities' lives. Small talk doesn't even connect me with other people, it's useless. Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Super foods everyone is so busy with being "healthy" in my environment that it's almost unhealthy. I like healthy food, but I don't like the superfood hype. I'm sort of allergic to it xD

Hot drinks idk, I just don't like it. I never drink tea, and if I order coffee, I want ice coffee :P

Running everyone here is like addicted to running. I hate running. I'd rather do yoga or something :)

Snapchat just send pictures of what you're doing to everyone all day, everyday. No. I don't like it xD. I think it's quite annoying. If I wanna know what you're doing or if I wanna see your face I'll ask you. 

School I really don't feel like going to school. People think it's sooooo important, and that without going to school your whole future is ruined. Well, no. I really disagree. School fucks you up most of the time, when you're not stable it can make you an emotional wreck. You can learn a lot things just through experience and self study. I just don't feel like I need that "paper" to get a future. nop. 

Edited by Pinkie-Sparkle

The Labor Party, a political party of Australia. 

At the moment the Liberal Party is in power and doing a horrible job. But before the Liberal Party's election in, the Labor Party was in power doing an even worse job than what Liberal is doing now. But people are too stupid to realise and are going to vote Labor. And no, it's not my opinion that Labor is horrible, almost everyone in Australia agrees but are going to vote for Labor just because Liberal is "too harsh." Pfft, you're too soft, mate.

Love Songs

I've never understood why people want to listen to a song about another person's relationship problems. How is that entertaining in anyway? And the fans always bring up that "Oh, but it connects to me on an emotional level." If you've had problems with your relationship don't sulk over it and reminisce of it you pathetic jellyfish. Move on.

Hardcore Dubstep

I don't mind the chill melodic dubstep, but the abundance of ear-raping synthesizers being clashed together with no audible dynamics is horrible. They have no rhythm, nothing to get you moving, it's just a bunch of noises placed together to make a longer noise.

• Brohoof 1

Minecraft - still play it but don't see why everyone was hyped about it to even buy cheap custom versions of the game (Castleminer for example) and still buy the real version

GTA - Found them easily boring as I don't see them as challenging

Music that people get soo hooked on for some reason like "Gangnam Style" and "What does the fox say"

Snapchat, Instagram and what not. Never saw the point in them since we already have others.

Dr.Who - Never saw the appeal

Modern Artist like Justin Beiber, OD etc. Also modern music.

Awful. As for the music they are just mainly covers of older songs with few slight changes in them mainly.

Anything popular.

Kidding.

I hate (find it difficult to love and tolerate) rap, dubstep, pop, gang culture, people who say "u" instead of "you", people who say "your" in place of "you're", facebook, people who are way too politically correct, people who are way too politically incorrect, youtube comments, the idea of an "office", K-12, people who don't get sarcasm, and most of the really popular videos on youtube. 

Kids. I know that there are a number of people who also don't like kids, but for someone in their mid- to late twenties, like me, especially being female, the idea just follows you around. All your friends and family your age are all having kids and posting all their stuff on their social media. Which, that their prerogative, but I just don't get it. Babies look like fat aliens until they're, like, 3. And oh my god, are they annoying. I understand why they are how they are. They're just learning and everything is new to them and their brains are developing. They still need to learn the rules and have them reinforced and stuff like that. But that doesn't mean that I have any modicum of patience for their bullshit. I used to just not want kids and not really know a lot about them. Now, having taught kids for 4 years, I really, highly dislike them.

A lot of anime. Not all anime, mind you. I still like a number of titles. But the ones that seem to be the most popular, I have no idea why they are. In particular, these shounen-type anime tend to be of little substance, kinda gross to look at and overall, I find them really stupid. Naruto (thank eff, it's finally over!) One Piece, Toriko, all titles that I have no idea how they have the popularity they do. Can't friggin stand them. They're so obnoxious.

Cherries. The mere smell makes me gag. I can't explain it. It's just not my taste.

• Brohoof 2