Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

How every brony seems to have a sob story... Like can't we just like the show? Why do so many people need some deep "man pain" reason why they watch mlp? Does it validate watching the show for them?

Speaking of validating liking mlp, when people try making mlp out to be some actiony, tough, cool show. They will show people outside the fandom all the scenes like this:
mlp_425_426__twilight_s_kingdom__1080p_h

and pretend like that's all the show is.

• Brohoof 3

I am curious if you actually dislike Derpy, or you just dislike her because the fans put her on a pedestal. The reason people like her is she is very relatable. And the reason people got upset over her being censored is because they felt it was like them saying "If you have a deformity, no matter how small, you shouldnt be on TV, you should fix yourself because something is WRONG with you." and that can hit close to home. Im not trying to make you a Derpy fan. Just want you to understand why some feel close to her.

Yeah it's kinda how everyone loves her for just being there. I definitely disagree with the people who found her offensive. So people think that characters like Patrick Star should be allowed on TV but a harmless Pony? Really? I always accepted the fact that people like what they like, but I found it all a little too overwhelming and overkill for me to actually like her. It's more 'dislike' rather than 'hate' anyway ^^.

I don't really like Luna

I don't like it when people curse

I don't like it when people put sausage in scrambled eggs, I would rather just have the sausage on the side.

Selfies... I have never understood why people take so many selfies.

There's probably more it's just that I can't remember them.

(edited)
LittleMac, on 03 May 2015 - 6:36 PM, said:

Double Rainboom

C'mon, I can't be the only one here!

Not sure, but i think you might be confusing "Sonic Rainboom" (the actual show episode) with the fan episode and unofficial Power Puff Girls crossover "Double Rainboom"

And this video (sorry dont know how to make a video appear) will pretty much explain why i LOATHE Summer. At least in Winter everything is inside, but Summer....

The purpose is the same as any show: to entertain and tell a story. Sometimes it fails to entertain. Oh well.

Anyway, as for the question...i dont really hate anything that most people wouldnt hate as well. Most things i just dont care about. I feel its a waste of my time to feel a emotion towards them.

I honestly thought most people hated Double Rainboom.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Illuminati- It fascinates me. But,the internet ruined it.

Star Wars- Bores me to death.

But wait! Illuminati has 5 syllables. What else has 5 -

Actually, forget it, I hate those too XD

But wait! Illuminati has 5 syllables. What else has 5 -

Actually, forget it, I hate those too XD

Sad thing is,that Illuminati is a cool concept. Secret Societies in general,are fascinating topics.

But,when the internet gets a hold of it,it becomes a joke.

(edited)

Not sure, but i think you might be confusing "Sonic Rainboom" (the actual show episode) with the fan episode and unofficial Power Puff Girls crossover "Double Rainboom"

I'm pretty sure she was talking about the episode. Believe it or not, there are people who dislike Sonic Rainboom. I know because I'm one of them, and I'm also pretty sure most bronies hate Double Rainboom.

tiem for more!1

Friendship is Witchcraft - One of the worst webshows.. ever IMO. It has a lot of the problems that Johnny Test and Teen Titans Go have. They milk the heck out of terrible jokes, the songs are terrible and disturbing (aside from Pinkie's Brew, that was catchy af), and the characters are just plain a-holes.

The "90s kid" fanbase/average 90's kids - They seem to act like they're 100% perfect beings, and anyone growing up in the 2000's or above are arrogant and selfish brats, when 1. I grew up in the 2000's, and I acted nothing like that, and 2. I'm absolutely positive that there are 90's kids that acted the same way.

Twinkies - They taste rather.. bland. I'll take a Swiss Roll over a Twinkie any day.

Edited by Starloey

Illuminati- It fascinates me. But,the internet ruined it.

Star Wars- Bores me to death.

But didn't you vote awhile back saying Boba Fett was your favorite Star Wars villain? Doesn't that mean you like Star Wars?

(edited)

But didn't you vote awhile back saying Boba Fett was your favorite Star Wars villain? Doesn't that mean you like Star Wars?

Not necessarily for him/ her. For example, there are many Doctor Who fans who HATE the TV Movie yet still consider the 8th Doctor (Paul McGann) as their favorite Doctor.

Edited by Wyllow

Things I hate is... and it's a big list.

-Five night's at Freddy's (I don't get why it's such a great horror game...)

-Selfies

-Gravity Falls

-Mostly all the new shows that release

-Doctor Who

-Smoking

-Alcohol

-AMC The Walking Dead

-Sword Art Online

-Attack on Titan

-Sports

-Minecraft (A little bit)

-Mostly all the new songs that release

-Pewdiepie and every other popular youtuber

and a lot more, but I'll just leave it at that. 

I don't remember that. Also,just cause I like one character doesn't mean that I like Star Wars.

I think Darth Vader and Han-Solo are cool,too. But,that doesn't mean I like the series they're from.

(edited)

Not a big fan of Trekkies, Star Trek fans are great, but trekkies...I can't stand them personally. They just can't enjoy something for what it is. Get ten trekkies into a room, put on any Star Trek: The Original Series episode and eventually you will hear screams of "Kirk's uniform is supposed to be two shades lighter." "The lighting is way too bright, ruined forever." and so on.

CSI or Law and Order.

Slender(especially when compared to the first three Silent Hill games, which are scary in a genuine sense. Not resorting to any cheap tricks)

God Of War(as a Pagan and big into Greek Mythology, I couldn't help but find this series inaccurate, trying to hard to be 'dark', too Hollywood-ish, and having probably one of the worst protagonists I have seen in a game since Bubsy.)

The Evil Within(Horror game? Yeah, right.)

American remakes of foreign films, especially if the films in question are horror films. They are never as good and just serve as a disgrace to the film it is remaking. Good examples of this are The Ring(unnecessary remake of Ringu), One Missed Call, The Grudge, Dinner For Schmucks and The Departed(remake of Infernal Affairs). 

American remakes of foreign TV shows, especially if the show in question is British, making said remake even more pointless.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

I'm not sure if this is popular, but a lot of people I know love El Caminos. In my opinion, they're one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen, it's like a cross between a car and a pickup. Just, eugh. No.

The general use of "objectively" or "factually" when trying to support your opinion.

Seriously. It's your opinion. Just because you're able to support it, back it up, reason it, and maybe even debate it, doesn't mean it's your newly found equation to how fast an airplane goes, and everyone has to agree with it. I don't mean to sound rude here, but it's just something that really "grinds my gears."

I also dislike Chick-Fil-A. Barely any of their food is good imo, and not to mention I disagree with many of their political views.

• Brohoof 3

I don't remember that. Also,just cause I like one character doesn't mean that I like Star Wars.

I think Darth Vader and Han-Solo are cool,too. But,that doesn't mean I like the series they're from.

Ah I see. Yeah that's how I feel about Avatar the Last Airbender. Aang and Zuko were the only characters I liked from what little I saw of it.

Ah I see. Yeah that's how I feel about Avatar the Last Airbender. Aang and Zuko were the only characters I liked from what little I saw of it.

That show was okay. It was a little too serious for my 12 year old mind. I'm sure that if I watched it now,that I'd probably like it.

That show was okay. It was a little too serious for my 12 year old mind. I'm sure that if I watched it now,that I'd probably like it.

I've had thoughts about giving it another chance too.

I've had thoughts about giving it another chance too.

Honestly,it's like Teen Titans. It can be serious and comedic sometimes.

Honestly,it's like Teen Titans. It can be serious and comedic sometimes.

That's believable. I guess I just felt like it dragged on too much. Sorta like how I feel about One Piece.