Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Coffee, Energy Drinks. Its too bad too, I really want something to give me a caffene boost during the day, but I just can't stand the taste of either of those. I love soda, but that doesn't really do it.

Many of the mainstream pop/hiphop singers and bands Wu-tang clan, beiber etc.

CoD, i have a friend who plays it and all he does is complain and whine and whenever is ask him "then why are you playing it?" all i get back is "because it's fun" it clearly isn't if you rage quit 85% of your games and complain the other 15...

Petty talk and gossip, I love discussing big topics something that spark controversy or if someone has an interest in say anthropology and is doing a study on the Mayan civilization i can become enthralled in a conversation like that, but petty gossip that does almost nothing is boring. (unless it's a funny story)

Beer, among my friends and family they all seem to love beer but while their nursing a VB i'll stick to my JD.

Ipad games like Clan wars or candy crush, seriously what's the point if i'm not doing something i'm most likely in a place with no internet!

League of legends and pretty much any moba out there, they're not as great as people make them out to be and the community on each are a pack of c***s.

Over praised fan fic/art/animation, I may have had a better opinion of things like Double Rainboom, Snowdrop or My little dashie but these are not the works of art people claim they are.

The cynical nature of the review/annalist community in the MLP fan base, it's like they have 2 episodes they think are okay 1 that's good and the rest are bad, Candid Cream has it down pat when an episode comes out sit down and just enjoy it for what it is before tearing it apart. I don't have a problem with people expressing i dislike for an episode but you can be to overly critical and negative about a cartoon featuring bright, magically, candy colored ponies.

I probably missed a few but that's a brief summary. Enjoy disagreeing and agreeing with me :P

• Brohoof 1

Many of the mainstream pop/hiphop singers and bands Wu-tang clan, beiber etc.

Over praised fan fic/art/animation, I may have had a better opinion of things like Double Rainboom, Snowdrop or My little dashie but these are not the works of art people claim they are.

I agree with these two things. Even though I love and fangirl One Direction.... :P
  • Brohoof 1

Spongebob. I never liked that show, especially the title character.

Spongebob: I just hate it. The jokes are like.......

MLP LGBT Ships: I just can't stand it.

Not a very good example. Cuz Songebob is actually quite hated nowadays.

• Brohoof 2

Spongebob used to be REALLY popular. But ever since season 6 I believe it was and beyond everyone started hating it.

Ah..... I remember it being SUPER popular.... 

Princess Twilight: I could tolerate her before, but every season finale or premier feels like it's ALL about Twilight and her magic. Omgz alicurn puwerz. I'm hoping this season finale will be different.

Equestria Girls: Who thought this was a good idea? "Lets take magic rainbow talking horses and take all the magic and all the stuff that make MLP cool, and put it in a boring high school musical setting." Plus the animation and overall design of the pony people looks freakin' awkward.

Princess Luna/Derpy: They're cute, but I don't see the appeal. Everyone is so into them and I just don't get it. 

Pearl: She has her cute moments and shes the gem with the prettiest color palette/character design, but I feel like that's the basic reason people like her. I find her to be a stick in the mud.

Pixar: Cute, safe, and family friendly. Doesn't spark my imagination or inspire. I prefer Dreamworks. They're more of a hit and miss when it comes to movies, but when they get it they come up with some awesome stuff.

Frozen: Everything in this movie is bland. It doesn't inspire like The Lion King or Beauty and The beast. And it left me with a lot of unanswered questions that I feel should have been answered by the movie. I feel like this is the go to favorite, but there are other animations out there that deserve attention. Like Ernest and Celestine. Or The Tale of Princess Kaguya. 

Five Nights at Freddy's.

Don't get me wrong, the games are great and do a good job at bringing back that childhood fear of living robots.

But the fandom... They ruined it for me. Doing what they do best: Taking something that's supposed to be initially scary, taking away all the fear that it brings, and replacing it with everything that has NOTHING to do with it. I remember watching the old Pacman cartoon on YouTube, and the ghosts were singing to the tune of "Toreador". And just as I guessed, the comments were LOADED with FNaF fangasms. On an UNRELATED cartoon from 1983. I used to think FnaF was genuinely unique and terrifying, but the fanbase killed it. Same deal with the most iconic creepypasta stories ever written.

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl Scratch.

Here's what will possibly happen if I meet someone that's wearing a shirt with Vinyl on it.

"Oh, cool you're a brony!"

"Yeah man! Vinyl Scratch is my favorite"

"Howcome?"

"Because she's cool and it's cute seeing her with octavia and we both like EDM so she's AWESOME!"

"Cool! What exactly does she do though?"

"She like, plays awesome EDM all the time and it keeps me head banging yeah! Best Pony!"

"Okay, what are her weaknesses?"

"Uhh...... I don't know. but EDM!!!!!!!!!!"

Clopping.

It's such a shame that I have to search one or three characters on Google images instead of 2. Because if I search up 2 characters.. SURPRISE! Here's a nice little present that you can look at while you scroll down and have a chance of seeing more of. The 2 most innocent characters from a cute cartoon rocking the boat!

Edited by FlootahBaby

Aw man I know. How dare people prefer one show over another

Having a different opinion is fine. There's nothing wrong with that. It's acceptable to like one show more than another if it's more your thing or what not. But when someone would rather watch something that's completely retarded and far-fetched instead of something intelligent and logical then they need help...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black, One Direction : Don't even get me started! *Takes out chainsaw*

The titanic fandom: I don't even get it why people worship that movie blech!, Believe me I'd rather stick my head in an anthill than waste my money to go see that in 3D

i agree, was never big on the movie, and the titanic disaster is one of my favorite topics to study on. so many inaccuracies and a half baked and completely unrealistic plot line that focused on some third class immigrant and a wealthy first class woman. (a real woman like that would not even give him the time of day!)

and on the musicians, Definitely Agree! blech! there are only a few bands from after 1996 that I really like, Shinedown, Seether, Nickelback, Godsmack, Pearl Jam ( i know, pre 1996, but they do a lot now) and a couple other newer rock groups.  I mostly like classic rock (Pink Floyd FTW!).

Edited by Looking Glass
  • Brohoof 1

Micheal Jackson (I recognize he was talented, I just don't like him)

Celebrities

Religion (not the beliefs, but the organizations and churches)

Governments (I don't see what the big deal is)

Humans (I get why everyone likes them, but I would be OK without them)

Edited by McDude

Ah..... I remember it being SUPER popular.... 

I dont care for the newer seasons nearly as much. Patrick is dumber than before, Spongebob is even dumber than patrick now, (and waay more annoying!) Squidward is flat, sandy almost never shows, and Mr Krabs is just plain evil now. not all of the newer ones are bad though, I did like "Demolition Doofus"

• Brohoof 1