Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Boybands (Such as 5sos and 1D) annoy me SO MUCH! I don't understand why everyone seems to love about them, they're just some fairly good-looking guys who sing. And to make matters worse, my two best friends talk about boy bands nonstop.

not to mention, its the same auto-tuned, uninspired crap, written by the record execs for a profit, that is sung by every boy band before and since. 

Religion (not the beliefs, but the organizations and churches)

Governments (I don't see what the big deal is)

Agreed on religion, also, it seems to promote so much hatred amongst everyone. 

And, No one likes the Government, we just tolerate their stupidity.  Also, the structure beats having to fight for survival every damn day!

• Brohoof 3

Taylor Swift. I don't know how many people love her, but I hate her. Even though Haylor is probably the best Harry Styles ship EVER!

Boybands (Such as 5sos and 1D) annoy me SO MUCH! I don't understand why everyone seems to love about them, they're just some fairly good-looking guys who sing. And to make matters worse, my two best friends talk about boy bands nonstop.

One Direction is my favourite Boy Band. I love them because of their singing talent, crazy antics, great concerts, Niall's guitar talent, how they take care of eachother (which us why I now hate Zayn) and other unimportant reasons.

Oh! They are now pretty much a rock band. Even Rolling Stones think so.

Game of Thrones. I just cannot get into it.

I am totally with you! My little brother used to love it. Not sure if he still watches it now :P

Regular Show. Whoever made that show must've had a Pinkie-like mind, because it is way too random with conflict... Baby ducks forming into a Voltron? Check. Relationships that always end terrible? Check. Slackers slacking more, and getting threatened multiple times by management, but never getting fired? Check.

>_>

• Brohoof 2

Most of TV, as well as movies (particularly Rom-Coms and Action movies).

I couldn't stand many shows growing up, and I still can't today. Most of the shows seem to want to mean something, and have deep lessons, but need to sugar-coat it in randomness or drama to entice viewers. Sadly, the randomness is usually cliche, and the dramas tend to be boring as most problems can be solved by the characters just talking out issues, instead of sneaking around each other. Movies end up in much the same way, with every action movie just being explosions, guns, and the occasional romantic interest in distress to have a semblance of a plot. 

Regular Show. Whoever made that show must've had a Pinkie-like mind, because it is way too random with conflict... Baby ducks forming into a Voltron? Check. Relationships that always end terrible? Check. Slackers slacking more, and getting threatened multiple times by management, but never getting fired? Check.

>_>

Agreed! Watched it once at a hotel it was... *facepalm*

• 3 weeks later...

Alcohol - I don't like being drunk, and I hate the taste.

Zombies - Everyone I know seems to love everything that have zombies, games, series, whatever, but I never liked zombies.

Watching sports - I just don't like it.

• Brohoof 4

Smartphone Gaming: At this point in time, I'm only just starting to become a gamer, but anyway, I think smartphone games are really no better than the Flash games (and their websites) any 2000s kid will remember. cough Y8 cough. If anything, they're a little worse, since they make you have to pay real money for all these useless, in-game items.

Pop Music: I swear, its just the same old song and dance (literally) with this genre of music. Made to appeal to an obnoxious audience that doesn't even like the "artists" for their "music", but rather their obviously Photoshop, and an overuse of makeup products looks. As for the music itself, well, everyone is autotuned now (even if they don't actually need it) in the vocal department, the loops sound boring as hell to listen to, and is it just me, or do some of these songs lack any sort of beat??? I don't know, I'll just go back to listening to Rock, Metal, and a whole lot of independent artists on YouTube, SoundCloud and Bandcamp.

Microsoft Windows: When I was a kid, I actually used to really like using Windows. It was easy, I barely had any sort of serious issues with it, and it all made sense to me god I miss Windows XP, but, since Windows 8, I've kind of realized that this isn't what I once enjoyed using. Now it seems that every Windows OS comes bloated with these apps that require the internet to properly work at all (like weather, news, XBox Live, and such. Apps that I'll never actually use, and have trouble getting rid of), experiences bugs and errors of some kind every now and then, and is just a bit too slow for my liking. IMO, the last good Windows OS was 7.

• Brohoof 1

Alcohol - I don't like being drunk, and I hate the taste.

Zombies - Everyone I know seems to love everything that have zombies, games, series, whatever, but I never liked zombies.

Watching sports - I just don't like it.

1. Agreed

2. yeah Vampires are way cooler.

3. Lol yeah it's pretty mindless and boring to me.

Hot weather, pizza sauce, today's rap music, being super warm when you go to sleep, mexican food that is actually just white people bs.

• Brohoof 1

So glad I'm not alone! I have no idea what in the world is up with the obsession with zombies. It's rather disturbing, really. It's so commonly talked about and talked about in such a way that some people really seem like they actually want zombies to be real. That's what is disturbing to me.

Let this zombie fad die... And stay dead.

I also agree with you on alcohol. I even tried it shortly after I turned 21. When drinking beer, it looked and tasted like what I imagine urine would be like... Needless to say, that was the last bit of beer I had. Lol. I had some other fruity drink, and didn't understand what the appeal was in it... And I never have ever again after that. It is the definition of a taste not worth acquiring.

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...

Ice Cream - Way too cold and horrible texture

Fizzy Drinks - Don't like them

Alcohol - Never tasted nice and hate the idea getting drunk

The X Factor/American Idol - Overrated tripe that is ruining the music industry

Sex/Relationships/Marriage - Not against these or anything, in fact I think relationships are a wonderful thing for those who choose to be in them. However I think they're too much of a cultural obsession and creates pressure for Asexuals like me who are seen as weird for this reason.

• Brohoof 1

American Football.

I played it for my school years ago, hated it, it's such a slow progression with frequent stops in the game for each play. and requires a lot of expensive and awkward equipment to play safely without getting injured. Soccer (Football) is a superior sport, and it's no wonder the rest of the world is much more into it than we in the US are.

Spongebob used to be REALLY popular. But ever since season 6 I believe it was and beyond everyone started hating it.

Not a very good example. Cuz Songebob is actually quite hated nowadays.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're actually wrong. While it's true a lot of people would prefer the older seasons. The shows's reception hasn't lowered drastically at all.

It's won countless awards, is the 3rd most liked TV show on Facebook. Has a rating of 8.1 on IMDB (not a huge amount compared to some others, but a lot compared to a ton of others), etc.

Well, everyone in the world will hate me for this, but...

I DESPISE The Beatles with a passion, and I even hesitate to write the full name. I hate everything they made even more when I see people praise it or call them some sort of music geniuses. In fact, I get angry seeing anything about them at all. There is almost nothing I hate more than their music.

The one thing I hate more, because it was forced down my throat more than their crummy music was in the span of a year or two - Five Nights At Freddy's. I can't even begin on this crap, because I will be banned for sure if I say what I want to about it.

Also, PewDiePie. I don't hate him as a person, but the majority of the "Bro Army" and all the praise he gets for being annoying and shouting at computer games gets on my nerves.

Also, Markiplier. His fans are mostly rambunctious about how he's hot or something and he's their waifu or whatever. Then, just him in general. Same thing as PewDiePie. Equally obnoxious. Don't hate him as a person, but I think that the whole thing he does gets annoying real fast.

Instagram - Why should I get a social media dedicated to posting photos when other social medias let you post photos, videos, and more? I just don't get why it's so popular, especially among my peers.

Coffee - It tastes awful.

That's pretty much it.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're actually wrong. While it's true a lot of people would prefer the older seasons. The shows's reception hasn't lowered drastically at all.

It's won countless awards, is the 3rd most liked TV show on Facebook. Has a rating of 8.1 on IMDB (not a huge amount compared to some others, but a lot compared to a ton of others), etc.

Wow I've never been so happy to be wrong. XD I freaking LOVE Spongebob. One of the funniest shows I ever saw.

• Brohoof 1

FNAF. - I hate this series. It's not scary. It may have interesting lore, but the format kills all that. Also, 3 games in less than a year is pretty bold for an indie developer.

Pikachu from the Pokémon anime. - The biggest Mary Sue ever on TV.

Coffee. - I don't like the taste at all.

Beer. - Nope.

Sprite - I don't get it. The stuff tastes like pure carbonic acid mixed in with compound gelatinous substances in a mixture of impure dihydrogen monoxide. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it tastes bland.

The Powerpuff Girls - Just because I like MLP:FiM doesn't mean that I like everything Lauren Faust has made. And quite honestly, I've never been compelled to even watch a single episode of PPG. I guess it seems hypocritical on my part, being a brony but not bothering to give a different show a chance, but the premise is just... so... dumb... and the voices, uggghhh!!

(By the way if either Tara Strong or Lauren Faust or both are reading this I love y'all please don't hate me ok bye now)

Water - Admit it, it's boring and overrated. Like seriously, if you want me to drink you, you'd better step it up!

Star Trek - Okay, I wouldn't mind going back to the old-school William Shatner-type stuff, but the newer Star Trek is just repulsive. I'm sorry, but I just don't like it.

I Am Bread - What is with this game? Has entertainment really stooped down to such low levels to the point of people laughing their heads off at a sentient piece of toast's misfortune?

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (they're all the same, right?) - What is with social media? It's sharing pictures of yourself, like seriously? I post (admittedly not-that-bad) vector drawings on DeviantArt, and I get twelve watchers. Random person, guy or girl, posts 200 selfies a day on Facebook and gets over a thousand followers. Maybe I just don't get it, but I think that's just dumb.

Edited by Meson Bolt

Hot chocolat. Man, that stuff is grose! The first time i tried it i had to spit it out imediately. I dont understand what people like about it. It smells and it's grose.

Also, when it's summer and i dont have to see hot chocolate anymore people start appearing with its cold brother chocolate icecream. Its the same but cold :/

Chocolate: Firstly, I'm allergic to all kinds of chocolate, and secondly.. It gives my teeth a migraine.

Alcohol: Don't get me started please.. I hate it.

Facebook: the Rumours that I read makes me scared to go on Facebook.

Fish: Eww.. I hate it.. I feel like puking when I eat it.