Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Not sure how it stands here on the forums, but one of the things I hate is The Blair Witch Project. All of my friends think it's a great movie, and, to be honest, it annoys me when they say so. The movie bored me, and I don't get bored often.

I also don't like the Walking Dead. It's boring and predictable.

I didn't like Fallout 3 (while I really like Fallout 4). Like with Blair Witch, all of my friends absolutely love and praise FO 3, but I got really bored with it. I didn't even finish the game.

There are probably others, but I can't remember them.

Seafood, so much so that I'd probably starve to death if I was stuck on a deserted island and the only source of food was the fish in the sea

• Brohoof 1

Superheroes: Never liked em', never will. They're boring to me.

Instagram & Snapchat: Out of all social media these two are the worst. I feel especially weird saying this as a teenage girl since everybody is obsessed with these apps.

Watching Sports: I like to play them myself, thanks.

Sugary Pastries: Funnel Cakes, Beaver Tails, some doughnuts, they make me really sick if I taste them. Ew.

Soda / Pop: Over-carbonated and sugary, pretty disgusting. Especially Coke.

Superheroes: Never liked em', never will. They're boring to me.

Wow I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this before... :blink: Superheroes are anything but boring. :wau:

Soda / Pop: Over-carbonated and sugary, pretty disgusting. Especially Coke.

Wow you are close to being my polar opposite. :o

Or I just thought up more after all this time. 

Texting. If I have something to say, I'll call you or tell you to your face. 

Smoking, drinking & the attempts to legalize drugs. You are the product of 10 million years of evolution. Chemical substances aren't a part of that blueprint. You're pathetic if you need these things to be happy. And don't give me that moderation bull crap. You shouldn't be doing it at all. If you are that mentally and emotionally deficient that you need a substance to feel normal and happy, go get it in the form of a prescription. Talk to a doctor. And a psychiatrist. If you have to drink or smoke or do drugs, you are automatically inferior for the sole reason that you lack self control and are incapable of being happy like a healthy human being. 

Oh and all you idiots trying to legalize weed. Guess what? The effects of marijuana last over 24 hours, a lot longer than alcohol. And don't tell me it isn't that bad either. A few years back, my town had some stoned idiot try to drive though our annual parade, so I know the dangers. At least my town admits to having a drug problem. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

Barbie dolls- Too many people tried to force me to play with Barbies when I was a little girl. I was perfectly happy with my toy trucks, thank you very much. Not to mention my grandma actually sent me a Barbie for Christmas last year... I never even opened it. 

Chocolate Cake: I just don't like, I like vanilla better

CupcakesI can always have one but after two I always get a headache, I don't know why

One Direction: Their music is just awful nuff' said.

Instagram: There are some good users, but my high school's Instagram and Snapchat community is just cancerous

CoD: Not all FPS's and bad in my opinion as I am a fan of TF2 and CS:GO, and while there are a few that are ok, the series is mediocre in my opnion

Oh, I'm adding to this list...

Family Guy, South Park, all those garbage "adult humor" wannabe edgy shows.

Here's something for them both to learn:

Randomness/insanity does NOT equal funny.

Blurting the word "penis" every five seconds is not funny, nor is any reproductive anatomy.

Guess what else isn't always funny? Toilet humor or edginess. Then, people assume you're offended and that's why you don't like them. I don't even grant any merit to the shows to the point where I can be offended. It's just not funny. It isn't. The shows are either for adult men who get a kick out hearing retro pop-culture references or middle school kids who think reproductive organs and bowel movements are funny. Sadly enough, some adult men like the trash humor too. I've seen virtually every episode of Family Guy, save for whatever has happened in the past season or two. I don't know. I've also seen a TON of the episodes of South Park. I used to like them as a kid. Now that I'm more grown up, I watch MLP. Yeah, that's right. The sad thing is, anti-bronies probably love shows like Family Guy. Those are the real shows for children.

Doctor Who - I tend to dislike anything that people force down my throat. I don't dislike popular things, I dislike things people cram down my throat and beat into my brain over and over and over again without relent.

Nicki Minaj. That whore can just shut her yap already! People call her "one of the best rappers ever", when she only raps about sex and booty crap. Her song "Anaconda" is one of humanity's worst creations. Ugh. Oh well, at least we still have decent rappers like Eminem and Macklemore.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Video games. Anime. Manga. 

That admission will probably cost me several friendships on here  :lol:

Barbie dolls- Too many people tried to force me to play with Barbies when I was a little girl. I was perfectly happy with my toy trucks, thank you very much. Not to mention my grandma actually sent me a Barbie for Christmas last year... I never even opened it. 

........CAN I HAVE IT?!  :love:

Haha I'm kidding. Kinda  B)

Being awake: Really... I enjoy my sleep. Everyone takes sleep for granted, but I would prefer to hibernate through the summer months and be alive and mobile through the winter.

Summer: I hate hot weather. Only thing about the season is rain being in it.

Sunshine: Seriously.... This is why I work 3rd shift. So I can sleep when the dun is out.

Twilight: NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. They ruined vampires. Which are only cool when they are drinking from your veins killing you, and when they are dark lords of the abyss, but they still can't compare to werewolves. Ugh speaking of something else that series ruins.

Hate is a strong word... I think there's only one thing that I do truly hate though and that's LoL. It's not my type of game anyway so it really doesn't appeal to me, but the amount of friends who have complained to me about it makes it even less appealing.

One thing I seem to have a love-hate relationship with is Attack on Titan. I fell out of love with it a while ago because I felt the story wasn't really progressing anywhere (manga-wise) and that the characters were all repeating themselves, so I just stopped reading. I mean I still like the show, don't get me wrong, I just got pretty bored of it.

I wouldn't say I hate them I'm just not into sports like football which is extremely rare in America everyone and their mother (literally) like sports. Personally I just don't like yelling at inanimate objects while watching people run back and forth with balls but idc if other people do. How people choose to spend their free time is their own business.

I will say this,  I don't like Twilight in My Little Pony  and yes you may shoot me now for saying that on a mlp site full of bronies...

Pie,   not a fan at all of any kind even if its homemade.

Bacon,   not much of a care for it at all or in any food.....

I would honestly have to say that I hate a lot of the background ponies that I see a lot of the fandom really love. Mostly Ditzy Doo "Derpy" or whatever, Dr.Hooves, Vinyl Scratch ect ect. Now, aside from in Slice of Life, I have no problem with these characters in general. They're just nice looking background ponies that do have nice color schemes or whatever. I have a handful of fandom named background ponies that I really like too! But I don't understand the obsession of all these ponies that the fandom projects whatever they want onto. Or to the point of these background ponies being someones favorite, simply because of the fandom. But hey, to each their own, people have their own opinions on things, and as long as they're not hurting anyone or anything, then go for it!

200_s.gif

Also grimdark ponies. Just. Eh? A lot of the fanfictions in that genre are nonsensical and unrealistic when everything is said and done. I don't hate-hate them, I just don't get the popularity. Though in some pictures, it can have a nice contrast. Cute things and blood are nice. 

• Brohoof 1

Hate is a bit of a strong word for these things, but I will say I do seem to dislike a few things that people love.

Bioshock Infinite: The best part about this game was the first 15 minutes and then it just all went downhill from there for me. Mostly because of the gameplay but the way that the storyline was done didn't help either. 

Corpse Party(the remake):This game... You're either Ecchi or a Horror game, pick one and stick with it please. Don't try to make me feel sympathy for these characters you introduced just to kill them off. 

Wine: I know it's supposed to be classy and everything but i find it disgusting tasting. If I need to drink Alcohol to be polite, give me a single malt Whiskey. 

Valentine's Day: Okay I'm in a relationship and I still don't like this Holiday, society tries to force guys into buying things for their girls on Valentines day and if they don't they are considered horrible. If you're a girl if you don't have a date you are considered a reject not fit for this world. Guess what none of those things are true. This holiday is the most judgemental Holiday I have ever seen. 

The characters/dialogue/script of Gravity Falls. I appreciate the animation and the action/mystery-based parts of the plot, but the character and their interactions are just so bad most of the time.

Pop music.

I have hated it since I was an infant in the 80's. I hated it as I was growing up in the 90's. I loathed it in the 00's. And the music of this decade is just worse as they have given up all together.

It's always dumb repetition and idiotic sex appeal to mask that the song is crap and most often ripped off by someone else.

Most of these "stars" can't even sing, and most can't even dance! It's ALL auto-tune and effects.

The stuff I like (metal and goth) isn't perfect (except when it is), but even their weakest have fucking life to them. They put in passion and energy.

Pop is just bland flavour of the month garbage that keeps repeating itself and only succeeds as people are easily led morons who don't even fucking realise it but I see oh yes I see the truth and I'm a freak because it's painful to me to endure that plastic music!

And miming while a tape plays instead of preforming is unacceptable and SHOULD be a career killer. I have had idiots tell me that it doesn't matter if the manikins sing, it's okay to pay a fortune just to see them!

And don't get me started on that painfully bland mediocre trashy shit stain audio crime against humanity that was fecking ABBA may they suffer the agonies of a thousand forsaken souls lost in perdition and torment!

As you can see, my opinion on this matter is a strong one and I tend to get a little overboard in explaining my view.

• Brohoof 2

It seems I can add Star Wars Episode VII to the list of things :L

Honestly in my opinion, it was unoriginal, poorly executed with bad acting and bad characters. And plus, Disney shamelessly turned EVERYTHING into merchandise too.

Just ugh.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Undertale... this Game is just so overrated and almost everyone had to include a Reference in their Stuff, that I began hating the Game without actually playing it... oh and if you try to make me to like Undertale, then you're gonna have a bad Time

BTW that was not an Undertale Reference... that was a SOUTH PARK REFERENCE

don_t_steal_anyones_memes_by_nightmaresh

• Brohoof 1