Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

SPORTS. It seems as every person on Earth loves some sort of sport.

I just don't understand the appeal. I find sports to be mind-numbingly dull; why would I want spend hours watching people kick/throw/hit balls around?

Yes, I know that not all sports involve balls--don't like those either.

Also, I have an intense loathing for alcohol, perhaps due to my family's history of alcoholism.

I have never had even one drink, nor do I wish to in the future.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

i dont know if "all" people like to do it, but still they do it, and i dont like it so...

forcing your opinion, fact, or morality upon another, for any reason.

i find it ok to talk about your "stuff" with others, but to force it upon them...

would you want them to do it to you?

• Brohoof 2

Living. 

Seriously though, probably hmm... Parties I guess? I hate them and most of the people atleast love to go to a party a concert or whatever it is, jesus christ I hate it though.

Steam

I think Origin is the better platform in many regards, particularly it doesn't shove 50 different security settings down my throat, has a better customer service department, and doesn't bottleneck my download speeds

Obviously Steam has the better game selection and better UI, but that doesn't change the fact that the platform is garbage

• Brohoof 3

I hate small talk. Yeah, thank you very much for consuming MY time on useless talk  :unamused: . And while we are at small talk: DON'T, EVER, CALL ME FOR SUCH BULLSHIT  :angry:

Facebook. I think it's basically a platform to be a poser of your own life to other people. It's the bane of a reserved person like me. So, once I checked it, I didn't find much use for it. Well, until Avengers Alliance came around, but since the game closed 2 days ago, my account will collect digital dust 

Tanks For The Memories, never had I ever felt so enraged and disgusted after an MLP episode. Heck, never had I ever felt that way at all, I was surprised by how good its reception was. For the sake of the respect I've acquired for Rainbow's character I choose to ignore this episode even existed. She destroys the weather factory, tries to stop winter, and almost gets Tank killed because of her immaturity and doesn't even bother to feel bad about it, how am I supposed to feel sympathy for her?

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't this thread locked cause mods didn't want to deal with flame comments?

Five Nights At Freddys, I think it's boring and stupid. I don't enjoy the fancontent either. It's equally lame. No hard feelings to the creators, you do good work but I just don't appreciate it.

Coca Cola Zero. I don't see why so many people like it or ever prefer it over the original. Maybe it's cause I'm allergic to stuff that's in it but I just think it tastes awful too.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if literally everyone on the internet likes it, but I am not really a fan of misanthropes.

Sure humanity is far from perfect, but sometimes I just like having a positive outlook on my species some days.

Plus with things such as regenerative medicine and the likes and space travel, we have managed to accomplish a lot of impressive and interesting things in our history and I want to see more of that.

• Brohoof 2

Wasn't this thread locked cause mods didn't want to deal with flame comments?

Five Nights At Freddys, I think it's boring and stupid. I don't enjoy the fancontent either. It's equally lame. No hard feelings to the creators, you do good work but I just don't appreciate it.

Coca Cola Zero. I don't see why so many people like it or ever prefer it over the original. Maybe it's cause I'm allergic to stuff that's in it but I just think it tastes awful too.

This, these are true words :D 

• Brohoof 1

I really don't "hate" or "despise" much because it seems like a waste of time for me to dislike something to that degree. To me, hate just adds stress to life that doesn't need to be there.

I do have a dislike for anything involving politics though since I've just seen it bring out the worst in people. That's one reason why I don't visit my family very often because they love to argue about politics while I sit there and contemplate leaving the room.

:crackle:

Edited by The Diver

I hate salad, it tastes like dandelions to me.  Everytime I eat a salad, it always reminds me how much I don't like salads.  I can eat lettuce just fine by itself, I even put spinach in my smoothies but any other leafy typical salad veggie tastes gross to me.

• Brohoof 1

Alcohol and pizza, it's all anyone talks about when you're a university student. I'll drink alcohol socially but I don't like it like others do. I'll also eat pizza if I have to but I just don't like the taste or the texture or anything. Pizza's the biggest thing though, I haven't met anybody else who doesn't like pizza.

Coffee. It's bitter, yucky, makes your mouth stink and gives you stained teeth. 

Minecraft. I found it pretty boring and I hate the overly pixelated graphics. I don't understand why it's so popular. 

Facebook/ Instagram. It's okay if you post one picture of yourself every two weeks or an occasional life update post, but when you get to the point where you're glued to your phone 24/7 trying selfie poses and taking artistic pics of every snack you eat, it gets really dull and annoying. 

The Kardashians. What's so interesting about them? What have they done to deserve all the money and fame they have? 

Pop celebrities in general. Most of them are so shallow and, to be honest, not even talented!!! . And no I don't care about Tyga's shoe size or Britney's latest trip to Walmart in a baggy tracksuit. 

The whole "makeup on fleek" trend. No, you don't look hot. You just look like you have a mask on your face. Also nice job spending hundreds of dollars a month on cosmetic products, money that you could've donated to a puppy shelter. :dry:   :dry:

People who spend a loadshit of money on themselves. So you have so many $$ bills that they don't even fit in your pockets anymore. What do you do :

(a) spend it on a $250k car that you can post selfies with on Instagram 

(b ) donate it to animal shelters, cancer research, yknow, that boring corny stuff that no one seems to care about  

Edited by Trixie the Great
  • Brohoof 3

Super Smash Bros Melee

The community praises itself and its game way too hard. Their pride is excessive. They praise their Smash Bros game as the hardest fighting game yet they never play any other fighting games to make their own comparisons, especially not other Smash games. No 1 plays the game casually and the community hates anyone who plays it that way

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...