Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Super Paper Mario. The combat's generic for a Paper Mario game (oh wow,stomping on a goomba never seen that before) Tippi's annoying, and i constantly had to mash A to get through the endless cutscenes. I gave up around the space level. i've played STICKER STAR more than SPM.

• 4 weeks later...

The Killzone franchise is one of the most boring shooters I've ever played. The only game I ever found moderately enjoyable was to top-down spinoff on the PSP

• Brohoof 1

Making logical fallacies. People defend their fallacies because to defend those is to defend their feels is to defend themselves.

But I don't like making logical fallacies, its ridiculous, and when I make them sometimes I am like *sigh, analyzes, corrects, possibly googles*.

• Brohoof 3

"Hating" things. I can be irritated, annoyed, and angry at something. I can abhor, detest, or loathe someone. But for me "hate" is reserved for a special kind of horrible.....

like RT commentators. And I don't think anyone likes those guys.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I hate that stupid "triggered" meme that's been popping up starting last year. Yeah I know there's people out there with weird triggers but seriously, you don't need to make fun of them for it!

I hate the Sonic the Hedgehog comics too. Too convoluted and in some dumb universe from some show that hasn't been relevant in 20 years.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but yeah.

• Brohoof 2

Baseball - This "American pastime" is a dreadfully boring sport, both to play and to watch.

Ranch Dressing - This stuff is vile, but restaurants will cut a simple vinaigrette dressing from their menus before they cut this.

Cheese - I am lactose intolerant.  Milk is easy enough to stay away from.  But restaurants will put cheese on absolutely bloody everything.

• Brohoof 1

• First-person Shooters and their communities.
  • Coffee
  • Most teas
  • Hot liquids
  • Parties
  • Surprises
  • Discovering the plot of a story at the recommended pace. (i.e. not looking up spoilers)
  • People (sweeping generalization)
  • Scones
  • Boy-bands (though I will admit, One Direction did make some good music)
  • Spicy food
  • Most Chinese food
  • Diet soda

Oh, and modern music.

Kids these days have an awful taste to be honest. Same with movies.

Aren't you a "[kid] these days?" That's a bit conflicting.

• 2 weeks later...

One word.

Bacon.

Been called a commie at work.

Someone then pointed out that 'Even commies eat bacon"
To which someone else pointed out "Guess you're a terrorist then"
:/

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a big fan of bananas, watermelons (and any melons in general), or blueberries.  :wat:

• Brohoof 2

I HATE most things, but other people take the cake.

I hate the amount of effort that most people put into their work, like it really matters in the long run. I don't like being rushed and I don't like the outside world.

I just like junk food, cartoons, video games and being thin.

Nothing outside of those really excite me about life.

• Brohoof 2