Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Deadpool. The humour is just really childish to me

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. I don't hate it, I just find it boring. 

Spongebob Squarepants  - Never got the hype for this. Fairly Odd Parents (The early episodes anyway) was way better. 

Guns n Roses' Sweet Child O Mine - That guitar riff makes me want to pull my eardrums out. 

Marvel's Netflix shows - Just can't get into them. Love the MCU films though

Most of Mlp season 7, honestly. That season left a bad taste in my mouth, and I find it to be way over-praised. I will say that season 5 deserves the praise it gets though.

As for stuff not related to FiM, I really hate football, hard tacos, and most board games.

(edited)

Hip hop/rap is every where now 

Teen Titans go haters 

Modren day SpongeBob haters 

Jumpscare

Believer  and thunder by imagine dragons cannot understand 

Fake  tacos like shells tacos 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle is best

Facebook - Broken place with ads, viruses and other traps. It basically became a home of clickbaits and useless information nobody wants to see. >_>

Smoking - Oh it's so annoying when people do that in public places. I admit I tried that myself, but it's just :eww:.

Hmmm that's all I can think of at the moment. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

A thing I hate everyone loves. Lets see.

the battle royale games (such as games like fortnite and PUBG). Not because of the gameplay (even though it can be annoying getting one shotted across the map with a sniper rifle and the annoying bunny bounce shotgun contest) but bedause of the youtubers. Eugh.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's one thing that comes to mind.  That people talk about and find oh so funny or something.. and I just find it dumb and annoying.  But I'm not going to say what that topic is on here :/

I hate Frozen, and Steven Universe, though I'm getting a bit more lax on the latter. It's the fanbase that shoved me away from it. And as someone in their 30's I suppose you could say I'm a bit biased but when young little punk wants to come online and say how Frozen is better than Lion King my nerd rage wants to punch the screen. XD That aside, the movie was really nothing special. Up, Inside Out and Coco beat Frozen by lightyears.

• Brohoof 2

I won't say hate... but I try to avoid people who don't like to read. I mean... come on.

As for things or shows, let's see if I can elaborate from earlier... uhmm...., ah! Minions. I hate those yellow b*stards. They are everywhere.... and they aren't even funny. They're like a plauge.... a bandwagon that only those with the same capacity for speech they have wanted to jump onto because they finally felt they had a creature that could understand them. e__e.

I also hate Green Day. Everyone (that I have met) loves, or did love back in the day, Green Day. I cannot stand their music.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, King Blanketfort said:

Minions. I hate those yellow b*stards. They are everywhere.... and they aren't even funny. 

This. I like Despicable Me, but IN SPITE of Minions. 

• Brohoof 2

it’s anime. That should already be self explanatory but if it isn’t I’ll give you reasons.

1.Filler episodes: when I USED to watch anime some of them were filled with a bunch of pointless flashbacks to fill up a couple of episodes.

2.Lazy animation. Now before you defend this,look at how they attack,have you noticed some anime’s where they attack but the screen goes black with a slice action? How about when the background moves,but the characters just yell?

3. Some are Childish: I know not all anime is childish,but when it IS childish,it’s pretty weird. Especially when it’s about SCHOOL. (Cmon,who actually LIKES MOVIES ABOUT SCHOOL?)

4. When it’s for adults,it’s bad...: Now lets talk about adult anime! The kind where 16 year old girls look like 20 year olds and wear skimpy outfits! Does that sound right? It does? (Weirdo)

5. Big frickin’ swords: I don’t like the big swords. ‘Nuff said.

6. Over the top music: Now this one isn’t as bad,especially since I use these when I play a game or race. But the songs are good.

7. THE FANBASE: Need I say more? Some of these are 30 year old men,who are in love WITH A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. A guy even married a stupid anime pillow! To me,Rick & Morty fans seem better.

8. The girls: Most of the girls in,”Anime world” are teens,wear those school outfits,and maybe a lgbt...maybe. But that’s a big reason why I hate anime. Especially since they draw 15 year old girls shall we say a,”Perverted”  way!

I do enjoy some anime such as db,One punch dude,and some other one.

But REMEMBER! This is my opinion,it’s not to change your mind,it’s to point out why I hate anime!

Brohoof if you agree

personal message me if you want to “convince” me,you weeaboo garbage...

have a good day

I can't stand "My neighbor Totoro". It's literary the most boring movie I have ever seen. Though perhaps I only feel that way because I have seen it a dozen or so times.

23 minutes ago, The Nightmare Abyss said:

it’s anime. 

Anime as a whole or a few anime series? Also don't call people "weeaboo garbage". 

2 minutes ago, The Nightmare Abyss said:

Pretty much both

So anime as a whole then. Don't you think that it is unfair to hate thousands of series for things that only some of them do? 

6 minutes ago, The Nightmare Abyss said:

no weeaboo garbage? Ok then

Weeaboo scum,that better?

How about you don't insult other people because they like something you don't?

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Gestum said:

So anime as a whole then. Don't you think that it is unfair to hate thousands of series for things that only some of them do? 

How about you don't insult other people because they like something you don't?

Yep completely fair.

for the 2nd one,maybe

Just now, The Labyrinth said:

Yep completely fair.

Really? So, it's fair for me to hate Deadpool and Wolverine because I didn't really like a batman comic?

• Brohoof 1

Yep

Really? In what way is it fair to hate a character  just because you hate another character vaguely connected to him/her?

batman sucks anyway

And that means that Deadpool and Wolverine does too?

8 minutes ago, Gestum said:

Really? In what way is it fair to hate a character  just because you hate another character vaguely connected to him/her?

And that means that Deadpool and Wolverine does too?

It’s fair because everyone has an opinion 

eh not necessarily