Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Just now, Thorgir the Mighty said:

The Muscle Car Era was NEVER about the economy.

Oh and I hate foreign cars,some are ok such as a Lamborghini Revènton or a Enzo,but others such as Honda,Nissian and others ,I just don’t like.

i respect the GNX but I don’t like them

Why not? You don't like turbos?

2008-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-road-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-158031-s-original.jpg

Here's ten:

• Sandbox games. 
  • The idea of crucifying people that aren't sufficiently patriotic.
  • Elder Scrolls games.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3's platforming.
  • Marvel stuff in general.
  • Disney as a company. They ruin everything they touch now.
  • Making an a** of myself (Don't make me bring in Frank).
  • Virtually all music that was popular after the 80's.
  • Most popular gaming youtubers.
  • Cheetos. I like cheese, but those are disgusting.

I hate pure bred pets, ok so that may sound weird but geez! Why do people still want a pure bred golden retriever or poodle? Like seriously, they should be called inbred instead of pure bred, but than again, maybe you want a dog that has a greater possiblity of dieing at age five or developing cancer?

Ok, my rant is over now, I had to get that off my chest, it's been there since day one of my career as a animal cruelty investigator.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Yeah,but what’s the point supercharging a rotory engine/v4/v6

>v4
now i don't want to be mean but it's an inline 4, and yes there's a lot of reasons to supercharge them. A lot of people supercharge hondas for track builds because of the instant boost. 
Supercharged v6
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u63Nth73XU8[/media]

Edited by Hachiroku

(edited)
6 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

I hate pure bred pets, ok so that may sound weird but geez! Why do people still want a pure bred golden retriever or poodle? Like seriously, they should be called inbred instead of pure bred, but than again, maybe you want a dog that has a greater possiblity of dieing at age five or developing cancer?

Ok, my rant is over now, I had to get that off my chest, it's been there since day one of my career as a animal cruelty investigator.

I hate PETA and people who inbreed pets. PETA kills more animals than they save (they are supposed to be animal activists right?) and they are the most (excuse my language) retarded thing ever. They hate almost every single video game because it shows some form of “animal cruelty” and that’s just ironic. Also they act like they are more important than anything ever. I hate PETA they suck :okiedokieloki: 

F1E60BB4-58B6-4876-9D17-367195E1D12C.jpegPetakillsanmials.com is a real website

Edited by Im_not_crazy_im_just
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

I hate PETA and people who inbreed pets. PETA kills more animals than they save (they are supposed to be animal activists right?) and they are the most (excuse my language) retarded thing ever. They hate almost every single video game because it shows some form of “animal cruelty” and that’s just ironic. Also they act like they are more important than anything ever. I hate PETA they suck :okiedokieloki: 

F1E60BB4-58B6-4876-9D17-367195E1D12C.jpegPetakillsanmials.com is a real website

Yeah, I know of those guys. For some reason, me and my team always get confused with PETA. Even we don't kill that many animals, and we're a public animal shelter. 

Infact, why do people call us a kill shelter?! I get that people think that no animal deserves to die, but c'mon! We try our best, but sometimes we can't help every animal. And even when they're healthy, it's difficult to keep them alive because we don't have enough space! Seriously, if you don't want us to kill them, actually donate instead of complaining and doing nothing!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate when people assume that I am some PETA-supporting animal rights nut just because I've been a strict vegetarian my whole life. Fuck the animals, I just don't like the idea of chewing on flesh; it's almost like cannibalism to me in terms of grossness. >.<

Edited by Kai-rouken
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Hachiroku said:

>v4

V4s very much do exist. The Lancia Fulvia and more recently, the Porsche 919 had them. They're way more common in bikes, and are also often used as outboard motors.

42 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

V4s very much do exist. The Lancia Fulvia and more recently, the Porsche 919 had them. They're way more common in bikes, and are also often used as outboard motors.

yea but we're talking cars here, and not weird euro stuff. There was a euro ford v4

3 minutes ago, Hachiroku said:

and not weird euro stuff

Explain to me how the Fulvia, which was very successful in rallying, and the 919, a 3-time Le Man and 3-time WEC winning car are "weird Euro stuff".

3 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

Explain to me how the Fulvia, which was very successful in rallying, and the 919, a 3-time Le Man and 3-time WEC winning car are "weird Euro stuff".

idgaf about rally cars, i care about something that i can buy myself. OK how about the time Ford used a truck engine in a car to win Le Mans and the FIA was so butthurt that they had to ban larger displacement engines?

1 minute ago, Kai-rouken said:

I prefer V8s myself :o

Reveal hidden contents

FUSION-e1467323248718.png

/)^3^(\

(Be gentle please <3)

I'mma be real ruff with ya

3 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

The FIA wasn't "butthurt", it was an effort to reduce the speeds that cars with unlimited displacement engines, like the GT40, were achieving at Le Mans.

they did the same with rotaries when Mazda won

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Hachiroku said:

they did the same with rotaries when Mazda won

No.

The new 3.5L engine regulations was set to be mandated for all cars starting in 1992. When these engines ended up killing the WSPC, (like Bernie Eccelstone hoped they would) they were abandoned. Mazda actually raced at Le Mans in 1994-1997. A rotary powered car raced at Le Mans in 2002, but retired after just 5 laps.

Edited by Vulon Bii

2 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

No.

The new 3.5L engine regulations was set to be mandated for all cars starting in 1992. When these engines ended up killing the WSPC, (like Bernie Eccelstone hoped they would) they were abandoned. Mazda actually raced at Le Mans with an RX-7 in 1994-1997. A rotary powered car raced at Le Mans in 2002, but retired after just 5 laps.

well it's an rx7, unless it's NA it's gonna break

Hating on Steven Universe - sure, it's not a perfect show, it has a really slow start, and some of the fans can be horrible, but it's hardly the crime against humanity that some people make it out to be.

Amending Fences - I know what the writers were going for, but they failed on the logic, since Moondancer never invited Twilight to her party; Twilight suddenly cares about ponies she can't even remember the right names of; Minuette's constant giggling is grating in the extreme and worst of all, I just didn't care about what was happening.

It was naturally aspirated...

I also made a bit of an error. Mazda raced with an IMSA GTS RX-7 in 1994. 1995-1997, it was a Kudzu prototype. The car that raced in 2002 was also a prototype, but it wasn't Mazda.