Odyssey

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Football(soccer)everyone around seems to love it

Badges

Just now, lordvaltasar said:

same 

Badges

Just now, lordvaltasar said:

Seconded - it has taken over the office where I work, and the matches are up on all the screens that are meant to have customer status on them. it is insane...

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 2

Badges

Films or stories that end with the reveal that the main character had actually planned everything out all along.

Pretty much most things that's been popular on social medias over the past few years. Instagram comedians, fidget spinners, rappers that I've never heard of, the Kardashian-type makeup style, various clothing trends, most trends in general, among other things

Probably already posted these, but I can't find the posts:

• Grand Theft  Auto- I find the games quite boring and contrived, actually.
  • Elder Scrolls- The games are riddled with difficulty issues, not to mention an utterly insane amount of bugs and the combat system straight-up stinks.
  • Zombies in Call of Duty- I find it boring and asinine, not to mention horrendously designed. I can't stand it.
  • Sports in General- Maybe it's me not understanding the appeal of them, but I just can't get behind them.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3- I don't even know how this game is so loved. I don't understand. It's a poorly designed, mediocre platformer with little going for it.
  • Marvel heroes in general- So generic, unrealistic, and brainless that it makes me find it tasteless. 
  • Disney- They make mediocre films, and buy up everyone else. Then they try to control the production of their films, and it shows.
  • The N64 as a console- The controller was poorly designed, the console itself was no move forward from the SNES... It has a decent library, but it's a bit overrated to me.
  • Ships- I just find them disgusting more than anything else. The more forced it seems, the worse that feeling is.
  • Today's Primetime TV- ... Oh my word. The drama in these shows is so over-the-top, that I just end up
  • Sitcoms- They're usually funny at first, but when I rewatch the episodes, I realize that it was never actually funny, and was just stupid instead.
  • Goldeneye 007 (N64 Game)- I have NO idea why people like it. They say every reason Ii hate the game, and then say they love it, because... reasons?
Edited by A Cynical Millenial

Mayonnaise. I despise the taste of it. Nearly everyone I know loves it.