Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Rarity hate-Best pony does not need all you people hating her.

:D  :D  :D  :D

I asked Rarity what her opinion is about people hating her.

post-25189-0-32348500-1401215565_thumb.jpg

She seemed not that impressed... She knows they are all jealous though...

To the topic at hand... I don't really hate things. But i dislike something in the extreme that the majority of the fandom seems to enjoy to no end:

Bashing members of the mane6

And im not talking just about ponies that are my favorites, i talk about every single one of them. That is what i dislike: mane6 bashing and mane6 hate. Seems to be very popular sadly.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

adding on

sports (i dont hate them, but it annoys me when people devote their lives to it and lose their shit over it)

jeans (most uncomfortable pants in existance)

cheese (not sure if i mentioned it earlier, but besides pizza, i just hate the taste of cheese)

lasagna (see cheese)

coloring (it feels like a chore to me)

rainbow dash (dont hate her, but to me shes just become so boring and lame)

pewdiepie (same reason as RD, also all his videos are the same, but i respect him for donating a shit ton of money to charity all the time)

vegetables (do i even need to explain?)

dark souls (its just too fucking hard)

4chan (it just looks so confusing to use and the forums look so bland and disorganized)

reddit (i hate image boards, you have to keep clicking things to see them, should be like memebase or memecenter, you can scroll and see all the content 1 by 1)

stupid puns (like in those movies and tv shows and video games where they try to be funny, its not fucking funny. only once in a while depending on the pun will it be funny)

using hearts and smiley faces on the internet (its just so annoying and it also depends on the person using them. but i love the smiley faces on this site like this one :D its just adorable)

Edited by Steve
  • Brohoof 3

Dubstub-I honestly do not understand the appeal.

The Big Bang Theory-I hate every character on the show and do not find it amusing.

Alcohol-All it does is make people angry, stupid, and/or depressed.

The Hunger Games-I saw the film, it reminded me too much of Twilight, I didn't feel any emotion for any of the characters and was bored.

Friendship is Witchcraft-"Talk about eye candy!"-It wasn't funny the first time.

• Brohoof 3

Dubstub-I honestly do not understand the appeal.

The Big Bang Theory-I hate every character on the show and do not find it amusing.

Alcohol-All it does is make people angry, stupid, and/or depressed.

The Hunger Games-I saw the film, it reminded me too much of Twilight, I didn't feel any emotion for any of the characters and was bored.

Friendship is Witchcraft-"Talk about eye candy!"-It wasn't funny the first time.

what is this dubstub you speak of? :P

(edited)

I asked Rarity what her opinion is about people hating her.

She seemed not that impressed... She knows they are all jealous though...

To the topic at hand... I don't really hate things. But i dislike something in the extreme that the majority of the fandom seems to enjoy to no end:

Bashing members of the mane6

And im not talking just about ponies that are my favorites, i talk about every single one of them. That is what i dislike: mane6 bashing and mane6 hate. Seems to be very popular sadly.

Agreed.

yes, but you are replying negatively to people's opinions. just leave it and move on. 

Sorry.That person's post was overly mean.

Edited by Alpha9571

Weeeeeeell you hate my favorite pony (Rarity), one of my favorite mangas (FMA), favorite game series since I was a child (Zelda), My favorite sci-fi (Doctor Who), and you dislike my favorite fantasy movie (LotR). I will agree with the dislike of Rainbow Dash...

I will not apologize for my hatred of Rarity. As for FMA I'm mostly referring to the anime. LotR: Like I said too much talking not enough doing.

Let's see: Texting, just talk damn it.

Cars, I'll never see why people are in lust over them.

Coffee: Looks like sewer water and smells like poo-gas.

Ramen: ugh.

GTA: ...

Sonic Adventure 2 - It's not bad, but honestly, the Tails/Eggman stages are utter, boring crap.

Thin-Crust Pizza - I don't really like the crunchier taste Thin Crust pizza has.

Windows XP - It was really good in it's hayday, but ever since 2011, it's become so outdated, slow and unbearable, and most people had dropped support for  Windows XP. Although, I will give it a break since it's an old OS, and honestly, quite nostalgic.

Digibrony - This guy sounds so bored when he's reviewing it's not even funny.

Apple Family Reunion - Filler and Slow pace just describe this episode. I mean, it's not too bad, but it has so much room for improvement and is FAR from Applejack's best episode.

Wonderbolt Academy - Just like Apple Family Reunion, it has filler and slow pace, but not TOO bad.

Hot/Cold Weather - Yeah, a lot of people wonder what is better, and honestly, I just hate both equally. Hot weather makes me uncomfortable (and sometimes, it makes me feel sick) and cold weather just freezes me to death. I prefer it 60 degrees, thanks.

#hashtags - #seriouslyI'msickofseeinghashtagpostseverywhere

• Brohoof 3

I will not apologize for my hatred of Rarity. As for FMA I'm mostly referring to the anime. LotR: Like I said too much talking not enough doing.

Let's see: Texting, just talk damn it.

Cars, I'll never see why people are in lust over them.

Coffee: Looks like sewer water and smells like poo-gas.

Ramen: ugh.

GTA: ...

Fine fine hate Rarity she already seems to be the most hated in the mane six anyways!

Are you talking about FMA or FMA:Brotherhood, because they're completely different shows. Brotherhood follows the manga while regular FMA says, eh who needs source material?

LotR, it isn't meant to be an action movie... but whatever everybody like different things...

Also that second list I agree with...that is if you're just referring to the cheap ramen that is nothing but chicken flavored salt. I've eaten professionally made ramen and it is glorious! It is an entire meal in a bowl!

• Brohoof 1

Fine fine hate Rarity she already seems to be the most hated in the mane six anyways!

Are you talking about FMA or FMA:Brotherhood, because they're completely different shows. Brotherhood follows the manga while regular FMA says, eh who needs source material?

LotR, it isn't meant to be an action movie... but whatever everybody like different things...

Also that second list I agree with...that is if you're just referring to the cheap ramen that is nothing but chicken flavored salt. I've eaten professionally made ramen and it is glorious! It is an entire meal in a bowl!

Both animes annoy me but I just mean they ended and they refuse to take it off the tv line up. But yeah the cheap ramen that they feed you in school and top-ramen. The pro stuff is good.

Sniper Rifles: Because everybody is afraid of fighting each other up front.

Time Limits on games: Because people need time to come up with a strategy.

(edited)

- Call of Duty: This has got to be the worst game series of all time. Everything about it is dull. The campaigns aren't worth shitting on and the multiplayer is traumatizing, especially when every single gun is extreme overpowered in every single way. I'm the only 14 year old on this planet who has this opinion :P

- The villains in MLP: They're all just pathetic IMHO, Chrysalis included :P

- Disney animated films: They're not enjoyable, they make no sense and all the songs are annoying. They're not the worst I've seen, but they're certainly not good IMO (though that's probably because I'm more used to films like The Godfather)

- Nintendo: Baby's toys with baby's games. Oh yeah and their fanbase is the worst I've seen since the CoD fanbase :P

- Country music: MY EARS! STOP IT, STOP IT!!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A SIN!!!

- Marvel superheroes: While there are exceptions (I f***ing love X-Men and Iron Man), the rest of their comicbook heroes are unimaginative and campy. ESPECIALLY when you compare them to DC's superheroes

- PewDiePie: He screams and has spaz-attacks on camera while playing games...... Aaand that's all folks! Seriously, that's all he does!

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Scootaloo - Should be sacrificed to Oden.

Pinkie Pie - Should be sacrificed to Oden.

Rarity - Not even good enough to be a sacrifice to Oden.

I also think Adele's overrated. And all country music gives me headaches (Irony: I'm a Southerner.).

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Justin Bieber-She sounds like a girl.

Call of Duty-There are childrens who plays this.(what are the parents doing ffs?!?!?!?!)

Football-Because shooting in a ball seems VEEERY entertaining....

SWAG-Something We All Get tired of hearing

Dubstep-A fire alarm sounds more musical than this pile of random shit.

Hipsters-Stop Trying to be "cool" & get a life.

Those who dislikes what i like.

• Brohoof 1

PewDie Pie: Oh God he is SO ANNOYING...I literally cannot hear him talk without wanting to punch my screen...Mainly that time when he said his name in that weird high-pitched voice but still he's just retarded...Not even close to being funny...

Time for more:

90s Nickelodeon: I don't hate every single 90s nick show, I just find most of them overrated. Rugrats is ok, Ren and Stimpy is ok, Doug is boring, Wild Thornberries and Rocket Power were just boring and don't even get me started on CatDog. The ones I like are Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers and early Spongebob. Also the live action shows were cheesy

Sports (except Hockey): Why does so much money go into watching people throw around a ball instead of actual important stuff.

One Direction: They're just like any other boy band, also can they sing anything else besides love songs?

Frozen memes: Frozen itself was a fantastic movie and I defiantly see the appeal. but the memes are getting old. It feels like at school I can't go one day without someone singing Let it go or some parody of Do you wanna build a snowman. Is this how anti-bronies feel when we force the show down their throats?

90s nostalgia in general: I'm okay with nostalgia since it's understandable you'd want to relive your childhood due to all the hardships of being older, but I hate how elitist some 90s kids act especially around 2000s kids like me is just cruel. They say that all 2000s kids are spoiled brats raised by Justin Bieber or something. They wonder why some 2000s kids wanna be 90s kids? It's because the 90s kids talk about the 90s like it was heaven and then say the 2000s was like hell on earth. Then they will talk down on them in the most elitist I'm better than you way possible. I'm not saying the 90s were bad, it was a great decade, but so were the 2000s. 

Fluffle Puff: Besides their parody of Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows, what's the big deal? Fluffle Puff doesn't really do much and I don't find her that cute.

Digibrony: I used to like him and then this season came and I started disagreeing with him a lot. Why would I watch someone who would tear apart something I like? And also his new oc looks terrible.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm going to skip the "that everyone seems to love" since if I added that to my post, I'd just say "everything."

But yeah, here's the things I hate:

Games:

- Generic FPS Games. You run around carrying a gun shooting bad guys.

- Final Fantasy: Anything after VII, AC, CC. Its like, they're trying their best to be different but it just feels the same.

- Minecraft. Though I appreciate the creative freedom in it, I still feel restricted. And that it has absolutely no story which makes it a big turn off for me.

- MMOs in general. I'd rather go to facebook and be social there rather than run around in my level 74 knight.

- ESport Oriented Games. Like the ones that have no single player. And if they do, its mostly custom games. No campaign.

- Any game that doesnt support modding or content creation.

- Any games that have "badass" characters. I just got sick of that trope. When are we going to get new and unique heroes?

- Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean, it was cool at first. It even had its own cartoon. But now its just a cesspool of cookie cutter songs, horrible gamplay with no replyability and a bland story.

- MOBAs.

- Kingdom Hearts. Just.. no.

Music:

- Anything that plays on the radio. Like, seriously, the radio stations here play the same damn playlist every single day. There's no new content unless there's a song that got famous internationally.

- Poor Mixing. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MIX YOUR SONG PROPERLY

- Anything that's on Myx (Local Music Channel here) or MTV. There's nothing new anymore.

- Composers who think that Digital composition is easy. I find it the other way around.  You have the damn instruments. Just strum your guitar and you already have sound whereas I have to boot up this and boot up that and EQ this and that in order to get an authentic sounding guitar. Don't get me started on virtual orchestras and choirs.

- Competitive Musicians. Its nothing but a huge scene of ego inflation and crab mentality. Why can't making music be just for fun?

- Critiques who are not musicians. I'd rather listen to someone who knows what they're talking about rather than someone who just thinks that a certain thing should go like this or that.

- "I hate [insert genre]" kind of people. Grow up, will you?

Internet:

- Internet Debates/Arguments/Fight/Whatever. So your trying to make your point to someone whom you do not know and has absolutely no influence in your life who might actually be lying to you? Yeah, I think I'll stay with IRL debates.

- Tumblr Speak. I AM SO DONE OMG PLS GO. Buck it, I'm not a native english speaker and I'm sure as hell have spelling errors and wrong grammar but Tumblr speak just makes me angry because it sounds like 13 year old girls with a princess complex whining incoherently.

- Trolls saying that their trolls as a copout.

- There's this certain brony group that I'm in. I despise it so much. The people there think they're the most perfect bronies ever. Inconsiderate to new members, brushing off the good deeds the fandom has done like feminazis, exaggerating the horrible ones. Its a cesspool of "my opinion is superior to yours" and is a general unhealthy pessimist gathering.

Ideology.

- Radical Feminazis. "If you are not a feminist, you are a pig dog."

- Tumblr Feminists. "If you have a weewee hose, then you are a subhuman bigot. No exceptions."

- Militant Atheists. Holy schmitt! I poop you not, the atheists here in my country are 100000x annoying than your average bible thumper.

- Bible thumpers. Vice Versa.

- High and Mighty Agnostics. Oh! Oh! There's no proof that God does or does not exist therefore we are the more correct ones!

- Political/Societal/Economical Critics. All talk and no show.

I'll stop now. I'm getting pissed off at myself, lol.

Edited by Arkane

First thing i hate Flash sentry: I just cant stand him

2nd. I hated the movie frozen the way people react to like its the best movie bla bla can't stand it.

Things I love:rainbow dash just love everything about her <3

(edited)

Modern anime - Unnaturally huge breasts and minimal, tight clothing is all I see nowadays. I remember watching Fruits Basket, Pokemon, and Ouran High School Host Club in the past, and now I'm wondering what the hell happened. Studio Ghibli is the only hope I see nowadays.

Minecraft - I'm not a very creative person when it comes to endless possibilities. I'm always building the same house in the same biome of my choice, and I already run dry of what to do next. I'm actually amazed at how popular this game is and all the projects people make inside it. I just...can't. That's it. I just can't.

Most popular cartoons - I didn't appreciate Spongebob's style, Fairly Odd Parents was annoying as hell, I found Phineas and Ferb to be completely stale after a while, and I didn't care for Nickelodeon at all. Cartoon Network was the most decent place I found at the time, and that was during the time it started to decline in quality.

Edited by Mars Caramel
  • Brohoof 1

1.  AC/DC - It's stupid redneck shit to me.

2.  KISS - No. Just... No. They're all old and overrated.

3.  Pac-Man - I get that the 2D games are good, but it's still a weak concept, especially the 3D games. Oh, Celestia, the 3D games are horrible.

4.  PewDiePie - Ew, no.

5.  Sonic - It's been dead since SA2:B. Anything after SA2:B (eg: Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic '06, etc.) are all horribly mangled pieces of junk. And let's face it: The fanbase is BROKEN BEYOND EVEN SEGA'S REPAIR.

6.  Axl Rose - ...Do I even need to say anything? //Cringe He's just a douchebag and can't open his mouth without talking shit, not to mention he looks like a porkball.

7.  Any non-Queen 1970s band(s) - With exception of Paul McCartney's band, Wings, and the Jackson 5, and Pink Floyd, the 1970s has some of the cheesiest/worst music ever. No offense.

8.  Recolors - No. NO. Recolors DON'T NEED TO EXIST. My god. It's cancer to people's eyes.

9.  Rap - No. I'm sorry. It's just not even music. Admitedly, I used to listen to it, but not so much anymore.

10. Tumblr Feminists - Worst people ever, and the scum of humanity as we know it.

11. Call of Duty - Jesus H. Christ. The ONLY people who EVER play CoD are fucking 12 year olds. It infuriates me.

12. Anti-Bronies - You dumbass "anti-brony" groups are just wasting your breath and time fighting a large fanbase. Go whine about something else. Or better yet, just crawl in a hole and rot.

13. Sports video games - THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT TO EA SPORTS GAMES OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN CHANGE A FUCKING THING. IF I WANTED TO PLAY HOCKEY OR BASEBALL, I'D PICK UP THE APPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT AND TAKE MY (sometimes!) LAZY ASS AND GO OUTSIDE TO PLAY. JUST STOP MAKING SPORTS GAMES ALREADY.

14. Modern music - Dubstep, modern country and modern rock/pop just hurts my ears a lot. I cannot stand even 2 seconds of it. Especially modern country, which sounds too depressing.

15. SWAG or YOLO - Just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SAYING IT.

• Brohoof 4

1.  AC/DC - It's stupid redneck shit to me.

2.  KISS - No. Just... No. They're all old and overrated.

3.  Pac-Man - I get that the 2D games are good, but it's still a weak concept, especially the 3D games. Oh, Celestia, the 3D games are horrible.

4.  PewDiePie - Ew, no.

5.  Sonic - It's been dead since SA2:B. Anything after SA2:B (eg: Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic '06, etc.) are all horribly mangled pieces of junk. And let's face it: The fanbase is BROKEN BEYOND EVEN SEGA'S REPAIR.

6.  Axl Rose - ...Do I even need to say anything? //Cringe He's just a douchebag and can't open his mouth without talking shit, not to mention he looks like a porkball.

7.  Any non-Queen 1970s band(s) - With exception of Paul McCartney's band, Wings, and the Jackson 5, and Pink Floyd, the 1970s has some of the cheesiest/worst music ever. No offense.

8.  Recolors - No. NO. Recolors DON'T NEED TO EXIST. My god. It's cancer to people's eyes.

9.  Rap - No. I'm sorry. It's just not even music. Admitedly, I used to listen to it, but not so much anymore.

10. Tumblr Feminists - Worst people ever, and the scum of humanity as we know it.

11. Call of Duty - Jesus H. Christ. The ONLY people who EVER play CoD are fucking 12 year olds. It infuriates me.

12. Anti-Bronies - You dumbass "anti-brony" groups are just wasting your breath and time fighting a large fanbase. Go whine about something else. Or better yet, just crawl in a hole and rot.

13. Sports video games - THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT TO EA SPORTS GAMES OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN CHANGE A FUCKING THING. IF I WANTED TO PLAY HOCKEY OR BASEBALL, I'D PICK UP THE APPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT AND TAKE MY (sometimes!) LAZY ASS AND GO OUTSIDE TO PLAY. JUST STOP MAKING SPORTS GAMES ALREADY.

14. Modern music - Dubstep, modern country and modern rock/pop just hurts my ears a lot. I cannot stand even 2 seconds of it. Especially modern country, which sounds too depressing.

15. SWAG or YOLO - Just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SAYING IT.

13. Lol indeed. I never understood the point of sports games either. I always thought it was much more fun to pretend to do things that you can't really do in real life. Like fight dragons and cut mythical creatures up with a sword etc. And that's why I love RPGs.

• Brohoof 2