Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

more stuff

minecraft - i dont hate it but i hate all the priase it gets like holy hell stop worshiping this game its not that good

league of legends

swag

bad rappers - ie lil wayne, kendrick lamar, drake, etc

pop music - talentless garbage that people buy into

pepsi - i like it for the most part. i just hate the praise it gets

playstation controllers

turn down for what

the love and tolerate motto

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

bad rappers - ie lil wayne, kendrick lamar, drake, etc

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

whoa

WHOA.

WHOA.

whhhhhooooooaaaaaaaaa

Duuuuuuuuuuuude.

Kendrick Lamar is the only hope rap still has, besides a couple of others. He's close to becoming this era's Eminem. good kid maad city was one of the best albums of the year, and don't even get me started on section 80. he's way better than 3/4 of today's rappers. Only rappers ahead of him (in terms of being a lyricist) are Tyler the Creator and Earl Sweatshirt. WHY do you think he's a bad rapper?

Edited by pursuitofscoot

Most famous bronies in the fandom. Seriously people practiacally worship the ground they walk on and yet some of their content isn't even that good. (Lookin at you Brony Dance Party...)

• Brohoof 2

Im gonna get dismembered for this....but 

ANY CALL OF DOODIE!!!!

I'll play them if I'm bored, but the slew of games I bought will probably prevent that.

Call of Duty's  headquarters:

(Lets just say dislike. Hate is a little strong) 

The liking of death

The Dark knight rises (seriously, there was so many plot holes in that movie and bane's voice was RETARDED!! It was boring!)

Super Anti-government (What mean by that is when here a lot people who say stuff like 'Communism is better!' 'ANARCHY!' 'this *insert government here* is better!' Look we get it! Our government isn't the best but I assure you that Communism or Anarchy isn't any better!) 

Call of duty (I just don't like it. Simple as that.)

hating life (I see these types everywhere! They seem to give up the minute their born! *exaggeration* You are living! YOU LIVE! So enclosed in believing that the world is just full of Darkness and hate that they despise it! I assure you its not all black and white!)

Fanboys\girls (I don't care if they like the same things I like, you are much to defensive.)

Dragon ball Z (I lost interest in it. Goku seemed to steal the spotlight way to much for me.)

Rap 'music' (You can only 'sing' so much about killing, sex, drugs, and money..... it disgusts me really. Those aren't even lyrics! They are just words....)

Nostalgiafreaks (Game wise) (Seriouly, there new things out there, get over it.)

Most Tech (Though it seems almost counter intuitive, I don't like most tech, I don't trust it.)

Most online media ( Facebook and twitter is a no no. Though I was forced to get both.)

Alcohol (no need for explanation.)

Smoking (same as alcohol)

Good being overated (Justice and good is never overrated, in fact its underrated.)

It goes on and on so i'll stop. STAY FANTASMIC!

Being a dude. Now, let me explain. No, I do not want to change genders. I just hate how people expect me to do guy things. I am an effeminate kind of guy, more than happy to be passive aggressive & be lazy & cuddly & sweet, things people naturally associate with girls. I don't like to exercise, I don't like to compare dick sizes, I don't care to skirt hunt, and so on. I am more than content to have a bowl of ice cream & a video game to play instead of going out to lift or drool over girls. So basically, I make any normal dude (& any girl who wants a muscular monster) think I am a pussy, when in reality I just hate being sweaty & tired & bored (wow... "sweaty"? Maybe I was supposed to be a girl. Would explain a lot though @_@)

Dude.... You are awesome! The part of not letting your lust get to you is a near impossible trait! I'm glad you don't go chasing after girls all the time! I could explain more in detail, how about over a chat? please? :'(

• Brohoof 1

Being a dude. Now, let me explain. No, I do not want to change genders. I just hate how people expect me to do guy things. I am an effeminate kind of guy, more than happy to be passive aggressive & be lazy & cuddly & sweet, things people naturally associate with girls. I don't like to exercise, I don't like to compare dick sizes, I don't care to skirt hunt, and so on. I am more than content to have a bowl of ice cream & a video game to play instead of going out to lift or drool over girls. So basically, I make any normal dude (& any girl who wants a muscular monster) think I am a pussy, when in reality I just hate being sweaty & tired & bored (wow... "sweaty"? Maybe I was supposed to be a girl. Would explain a lot though @_@)

i do a lot of those things too, but i don't consider myself effeminate. of course I'm not "manly" either. im just me. i like both beer and ice cream (not at the same time though,lol!), I love muscle Cars (Mopar!) and video games. I like watching Drag Racing and My little Pony.

I don't see why it should really matter how "manly" or "girly" something is, that should not get in the way of enjoying something. you're not "effeminate", you're a normal person who is great sense of self and who isn't afraid to do what they love.

more:

smoking: tried it once, nasty taste and i couldn't stop coughing. never again.

pop/rap/modern country: no thought in these songs whatsoever!

coffee: bitter, even with cream and sugar.

• Brohoof 1

I HATE SLEEPING!

I only do it because I need energy if sleeping was an optional thing I wouldn't even do it. I mean why waste 6+ hours of my day just to recharge? I could be doing something with that time!

• Brohoof 1

Team Fortress 2.  Can't figure out why it seems to be the most beloved game ever made.  I respect it as a well made game and all.  I mean, after all, it's got the Valve seal of quality.  But I cannot frickin stay awake in that game!  Every time I've played it with my friends, I'm just out like a light at my keyboard, then I'll wake up a little later, and it's like, "oh, is this the same match?  Are we still playing?"

• Brohoof 1

Team Fortress 2.  Can't figure out why it seems to be the most beloved game ever made.  I respect it as a well made game and all.  I mean, after all, it's got the Valve seal of quality.  But I cannot frickin stay awake in that game!  Every time I've played it with my friends, I'm just out like a light at my keyboard, then I'll wake up a little later, and it's like, "oh, is this the same match?  Are we still playing?"

Team Fortress is kind of like Minecraft and MLP. It is no longer about the game/show it is about the community and fanbase. I usually end up half watching episodes of mlp, yet I love this fanbase to death. I can never keep a Minecraft world because I get bored of it, but I love the lore and fan made content surrounding it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This looks like the Twilight's checklist from Lesson Zero.  ^_^

Supercell "Games" - I just don't understand the appeal.

Zynga "Games" - Again I don't understand the appeal

King "Games" - Appeal does not compute.

Facebook "Games" - appeal.me = false

League of Legends - Output: false

Lil' Wayne - Annoying

Selfies - One or two is okay but not 7 a day. Seems a bit narcissistic don't you think? 

Call of Duty - I know it's a kids game but come on! It's basically the same game every year!

Apple Products "ooh shiny" I see kids taking selfies with their iPads outside! WTF?

Edited by A Rainbow Makusu2
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Killstreaks in shooters.

Especially killstreaks in CoD. I despise them and once MW2 hit,they became massively unbalanced and ruined any fun the series had for me.

Now I did not mind the 3-5-7 setup they originally had in CoD 4/WaW,but once they added so many killstreaks that the game is more about who gets the 'AC130 1st!' or w/e else to spawn camp the other team in to oblivion i was done..

Not to mention killstreaks then infected other shooters,sometimes masked as a different name,and when they added "ordinance drops" to Halo i was done with Halo also...

I do not need you to spoon feed me more kills for already getting kills,thank you!

Now to each their own,but to me killstreaks is something i don't think i will ever not hate.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills