Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Misplaced character support group - a new, and hopefully comedic, take on RPing

Evilshy

Basically, we will be RPing a support group for OCs that have been taken out of the universe they were made for. But they are misplace further than that.

The real point of this RP is to RP somebody else's character :)

So head over to the character database, find someone else's character, and get ready to RP them. No characters that have appeared on the show, be they canon (ex. Pinkie Pie) or fanon (ex. Vinyl Scratch).

You should probably ask permission before you use someone else's character. I give you permission to use mine, so no need to ask me.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow?

Noooo. I was thinking of it, it might be a good revenge for his GODDAMN KILLING OF RAIN, but I'ma do it on someone else :3

this sounds interesting, i guess my main fear is messing up that person character and makeing the owner mad

It's just for fun, I doubt anyone would get mad. And anyway, that's why we ask permission first.

Noooo. I was thinking of it, it might be a good revenge for his GODDAMN KILLING OF RAIN, but I'ma do it on someone else :3

I give you permission to use none of my characters.

I give you permission to use none of my characters.

NOOOO-

Fine. *pouts*

It's no one in Discord's Legion XD

Yeah...YEAH.

*evil chin stroking is evil and chinnish*

Too bad you can't use them if I don't give you permission :D! If you do, I'll sue ya for uh....

PLAGIARISM

-shot-

Let me use yours then.

I'll take Evilshy's chracter, Evilshy

Seems like some chaos I would make with the animals, and completely different personality, and if I do become Evilshy

there's a chance I'd ruin her life

Take a guess! If you want to use Krein....

Oh godammit.

Fine.

It'll be interesting seeing how we take on each other's characters XD

I have RP'd a guy for like 3 posts. SO I'M SKILLZ AT IT XD

I have a feeling you're gonna make Snow super mean D:

I might join, this seems fun. I give anyone permission to use any of my characters in this RP. I'll probably be Electrobolt, because I've never RP'd an Earth Pony.

By all means, go ahead XD Oh, and belated welcome to the genderswap club XD