Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most Addicting Game You've Ever Played?

CosmicHooves

Lemmings For Windows 95. I played it for the first time when I was 5. Now i has estimatly put over a few thousend hours repeating puzzles and getting frustrated at the Havoc levels on oh no more lemmings.

I've been playing Forza 4 near enough every day for what must be three years now, and Forza 3 for a good two years before that.

So many cars, so many tracks, so many series.

I think I've logged something like 300 days just in the Forza 4 paintshop. Mad.

The first two generations of Pokemon, Animal Crossing (GCN), and Super Smash Bros. Melee were the most addicting games for me. After that 'generation', I really grew out of being addicted to games, and just played them casually.

• 2 weeks later...

If you know me ... Arma 2. Goodness, I love this game. :wub:

Been playing it since 2012, around the latter portion of the year. It started off rough, but I became truly addicted in January 2013. Since then, I've been playing on and off, sometimes going for hours on end. It's just, it's so fun! Messing about in the mission editor is like, my favourite thing to do. Sometimes I'll whip up a huge large-scale battlefield featuring combined arms, others, a quick one-on-one jet duel, and occasionally, silly deathmatch-like firefights. Hell, if I'm up for it, I'll start up a somewhat persistent war simulation sort of thing. Really, it's amazing, in my opinion. <3

(edited)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

.. I put in more than 400 hours into that game. That multiplayer was so addictive. Clan matches, Search & Destroy, Team Deathmatch.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

The game I'm addicted to right now(Because there were other games that I was addicted to for a little bit) is dark souls.

I find the game very fun,and adventurous rather than frustrating. Others find it difficult because you die a lot. but You have to understand that most of dark souls is about dying,and you have to learn how you died so that it doesn't happen again.You're rewarded heavily for adventuring,and learning in this game.Plus there is a lot of weapons,items,and armor to choose from as you explore.

The combat game play is very paced. So you have to know when you to doge,parry,block,and attack, and time it at the right time. Rather than rapidly pressing the attack button all the time. I've been playing this game for a month and I dont think I'm past a quarter of the game. So this is a very time consuming game,and will find it very enjoyable for a very long time. On top of that I got the game for free on the xbox live market place.That's worth something for free!

Edited by Fliby

(edited)

Probably Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast) and Diablo II for sheer number of hours played.

A fair portion of that was probably dicking around in lobbies and in town, but that's all part of the charm. :wacko:

(Totally forgot I already responded to this thread. WELL I'M DOING IT AGAIN. Adding Diablo this time just cuz.)

Edited by Lunatic Envy
  • Brohoof 1

RuneScape and Minecraft. I have played RS since August 2007 and Minecraft only for about a year. I'd play Minecraft more but for some reason whenever it crashed it won't close. I waited hours for it to close yesterday. I used task manager, clicked the X, te only thing that would close it is shutting off the computer.

plants vs zombies garden warfare

I love this game so much. me and my friend play online pretty much 24 hours a day. it takes a genre usually so dull and grey (first person shooters) and adds so much humor and bright colours. also all the characters are customizable so everyone is different it is just fabulous and also all things are bought with IN GAME currency

post-27897-0-07968500-1404365356_thumb.jpg

Leauge of Legends and DoTA 2 are the games I'm currently addicted to

But what i was addicted to the most was the Katamari Damacy series. Seriously, I can't describe how addicting it was to just start rolling stuff up in a ball to one of the most upbeat J-Pop soundtracks ever

Pokemon Red man the hours I poured into that game.

Age of Mythology and Command and Conquer Generals where pretty addictive too you could keep playing endless skirmishes, and in zero hour you could play through each of the 8 new generals campaigns. I played the absolute shit out of these games.