Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Best MMORPG?

Ryzu

(edited)

Haven't played Runescape so I'm not sure if this would be a click and hit, but have you tried a game called Elgard?

It's my favorite MMORPG, then again it's my only one as well so...

Could be worth looking up.

Edited by DerpyVinyl

Runescape isn't click and hit anymore, since they added the Evolution of Combat. Unless you mean like every damn MMORPG where you click, and start pushing buttons. Every 3D one is pretty much the same. Star Trek Online is probably the most different thing then most really.

Well Judging from your conditions, the only game I can think of was maple story, but that's not gonna be your gameplay style although the game loaded with hackers and botters and economy in the game is varies by worlds, but mostly it's people that have been jacking up the prices on items lately so that can't be helped right now.

So apparently you're not gonna find what you're looking for in that condition, but there is one source that you can find what you're looking for. I've been looking through this site called onrpg so apparently you'll find what you're looking for on that site.

I enjoyed Runescape actually. My favorite MMO when I think about it. The time spent questing and trying to become power, talking with strangers along the way, are memories irreplacable.

Though, I think what you are looking for is Vindictus or Dragon Nest.

I haven't tried C9, but it looks like Dragon Nest with a less cartoony art style.

All of these games came from Korea.

They're really hardcore and take some dedication, however. The gameplay is still awesome, I have over a thousand hours put into Vindictus and Dragon Nest.

Runescape isn't click and hit anymore, since they added the Evolution of Combat. Unless you mean like every damn MMORPG where you click, and start pushing buttons. Every 3D one is pretty much the same. Star Trek Online is probably the most different thing then most really.

Vindictus and DN felt more different than STO.

STO is still similar to the common MMO like WoW and SWTOR, just a bit different. Vindi/DN are whole new games.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there a various ones i played, but:

• Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus
  • World of Warcraft
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (shame though, with this game, i finished it along with the DLC's fast). 
  • Brohoof 1

There is no "best" MMORPG. Its all opinion.

And i loved Runescape. Still kinda do. I liked it better before EoC, but i digress.

As for one you could try maybe Tera: Rising could suit your needs. Its just like every other basic mmorpg as far as I know, but hey, i like it.

It also has an adorable race called Elins, so it gets a giant plus from me. <3

Vindictus and DN felt more different than STO.

STO is still similar to the common MMO like WoW and SWTOR, just a bit different. Vindi/DN are whole new games.

Aside from Starship combat, since they've added Shooter mode, it's drifted away from being like WoW and any MMORPG like it.

And I totally forgot about TERA. It has a more action keyed system, but its still kinda WoW ish. GW2 is pretty good there too, although you have to buy the game itself, but it's F2P after that. And you really can't stand still and mash buttons in GW2, or you tend to get your face smashed in if you don't move around some lol.

Try Eve Online, the PS3 and PS4 have an open-beta game called Dust where players from the playstation game can help people on the PC game, and vice versa. It is sci-fi and centered around your space corporation.

Let's see, what I can suggest

Star Trek Online

Star Wars the Old Republic

DC Universe

or if your into browser mmorpg's(If you don't want to fiddle with a long installation process), this website might do

http://www.artix.com/

DCUO is great. I find it more fun to play with a controller myself.

• Brohoof 1

As someone else said, there is no best MMO, it's like picking the best color. No right answer to that.

Either way, you could try Wildstar when it comes out towards the end of the month, it's a really good combination of innovation (especially in the combat area)  without throwing out  what made the classical MMOs great.