Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Email notifications

Banul
Go to solution Solved by Khaoios,

As of right now, I'm getting notifications(like when someone quotes a post I make) to my email. I'd like to opt out of that, but I couldn't find the option in the settings. I'm sure it was right infront of me, but could somebody point me in the right direction?

Hi there @@Banul, If you click on your name in the top right and select the "My Settings" option in the drop down menu you will be taken to a screen where you can select "Notification Options" on the right. This will bring up a menu like this:

yVPoDrZ.png

In here you can edit your notification options as you please.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if you want to disable notifications on your email, which you will only receive notifications here, follow these steps:

1. Go to my Profile
  2. On the top right corner of your profile, it reads edit profile.
  3. You will see a menu/set of options on your left.
  4. Go down the list and click on the "Notification Option".
  5. Once you do, you have two columns, "Notification List" & "Email"
  6. Now, if you want to disable "notifications" on your email, just click on the box, then save it.  
  7. After that, you should be able to not receive "notifications" in your email.  

Hope this assists you.   If you want, I can PM you a test message, that way it will indicate if the email notification is disabled. (I do that, even if i disabled the option).  :D

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.