Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction to "Teens React To My Little Pony"

CosmicHooves

(edited)

I recently watched "Teens React To My Little Pony" by TheFineBros.

My reaction:

These teens were very close minded.

Actually, I wouldn't exactly say that.

I mean all they were shown was the intro.

THEN they were told all Bronies do is post pictures with captions on them all over the internet.

*ringing sound*

Oh look, my "BS detecter" is going nuts.

So what's your reaction my fellow Bronies?

Edited by SC00TS
  • Brohoof 2

My problem with those teenagers was that they sounded so stereotypical. I got to high school and not all the teenagers there are like that. Also the fact that they only watched the theme song. Now the one guy who liked it, that guy was awesome.

• Brohoof 9

Whoever makes those teens react videos didn't really even give those kids a chance to see the show. I mean honestly, if I want someone to watch a show that I like, I don't just show them the intro. 

• Brohoof 3

In order to get a a better reaction video they should have actually had them watch a couple episodes, I think their reactions would have been much better.

• Brohoof 3

My problem with those teenagers was that they sounded so stereotypical. I got to high school and not all the teenagers there are like that. Also the fact that they only watched the theme song. Now the one guy who liked it, that guy was awesome.

That guy was cool, but without watching this video for the umpteenth time, I remember that one of the guys in the video, I think the chubby white guy, was spotted in a later video with a Rainbow Dash shirt on.

Guess he changed his mind and went with the power of friendship.

• Brohoof 3

Ahh... Those were the days...... I was teen, knew everything, and could bash anything with nothing more than some dumb sh*t telling me aboot it....... Yeah those were the days

Yea, when I was a younger (13-14) I would have never liked anything such as MLP, I was so close minded it was stupid. :blush:

I saw this way back.

Boy, was I pissed. They only let them watch the theme song! I rarely watch the theme song!

fukkin naz

Exactly, hell, a lot of bronies hate the theme song and the intro. Should of had them watch a Dashie episode or something, I'm sure they wouldn't hated on it nearly as much then!

• Brohoof 1

that was quite interesting...

but omg wtf they only watched the theme song...r u kidding me!! u can't just watch that and be like 'oh yeah i watched some mlp and it sucked' and their like 'what did u watch?' and their like 'oh yeah it was the theme song and i hated it, waaaay to girly' 

and i would be like 'u only watched the freaking theme song u...' and then i would probably punch that person :okiedokielokie: >_>:angry::eww::umad:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The fat guy and the asian pissed me off the most.

And the fat girl. AND THE SKINNY GIRL.

ASDFASDFASDf I HATED THEM ALL

Edited by Dattebayo

(edited)

TBH, im glad i didn't take part of that Brony Reaction to Teen Reaction.    I would've rained hell worse than R. Lee Ermery in FMJ.

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

We at F.O.B. Equestria did a reaction to this reaction video too, also awhile back yet it is interesting what the military bronies have to say about the teen's reaction to the intro, and not seeing any of the episodes, and it was the military bronies reaction video that prompted me to join the herd, first on F.O.B. Equestria then here on the forums.

• Brohoof 1

I wasnt bothered by this video because I don't i could give any less of a s---- about the react videos, and especially don't care about a bunch of teens who only got a miniscule taste of the shows opinions. I don't see why you some of you are getting your panties in a knot over it. So some teens badmouthed the show so the f---- what. Let them stay in the cold over the show or yknow watch more of it themselves.

I haven't seen the original video, but I have seen the two reaction videos and I just laughed at the teens' responses, especially the one who said he'd only be a Brony for macaroni. :lol:

Those teens' reaction can seem closed-minded, but notice that they've been manipulated by those who presented MLP:FiM and the subject of Bronies to them: They showed them only the intro, which is quite girl-ish, and told them that what Bronies do is mostly posting captioned pony images on different forums in the Internet. All of this can really sound ridiculous, and if I'd been told that, I would think the same thing: "Those Bronies sure are a bunch of weirdos."

I'd like to see a follow-up, where someone presented them some more epic scenes from MLP:FiM, maybe some fan art (especially animations), and some great achievements of Bronies, to let them compare how Bronies and MLP changed from their first experience, and then watch their reaction. But I'm afraid that will never happen.

Fun fact: The chubby guy who was the most embarrassed by Bronies phenomenon and said the most judgmental stuff, has been caught in one of the later episodes of "Teens React" wearing a Rainbow Dash T-shirt. Seems like he immersed too deep into the fandom to the point that he's been converted ;)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

My reaction is, I can't stand the Fine Bros. They do hot button stuff like this all the time, getting fans and haters upset and instigating stuff, and then reap tens of thousands of dollars of profit.

Don't fall into their trap. They always win, everyone else loses.

These kids are actors, and the footage is edited after the fact to make them say what the Fine Bros want them to say. It's all a ploy to make people talk about these videos.

Edited by nami438
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

These kids are actors, and the footage is edited after the fact to make them say what the Fine Bros want them to say. It's all a ploy to make people talk about these videos.

Ah yes, but of course, welcome to the media everyone! 

Edited by TheGoldenCross
  • Brohoof 2

I felt upset that they didn't mention the pegasisters of the world.....

And then I laughed when that hater gave a brohoof, and some of those people were like, "Heck yeah, dude, let's go watch some My Little Pony!" 

• Brohoof 2