Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

OC's Name: Petal Spell

References for color or color you want OC to be:

post-18603-0-77052200-1401784086.png

Bandaid on nose, two hoop earrings in right ear, one on left (all uneven from each other), her hair is a big frizzy curly mess.

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector:

post-18603-0-08931100-1401784131_thumb.png

Here's the link!

Extras: Do you think you could give her socks on all four legs? Alternating white/orange (the color of her frizzy mane) with little lilac (eye color) bows at the tops of them? That would be amazing.

Your work is wonderful! 

• Brohoof 1

@@Boo,

Many thanks and of course I could do those extras for you  :D I will add you to the waiting list

@,

Okay I will be sure to change it up when I get to your request :)  

(edited)

@,

Could you do a vector of my latest OC Addie?

Name: Addie

Ref: post-8804-0-91469200-1401813114.jpg

Vector: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/113/b/8/_commission__celestia_approves_of_belly_buttons_by_stillfire-d7fq0iv.png (picture will be too big to put in the post)

Extras: Could you do Pinkie's pose and make Addie's belly chubby like in the ref pic? Would a tank top be too much?

Edited by C. Thunder Dash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

Well there are 7 ahead of you now. 8 counting the one I am working on now. You can check the progress of the requests in the original post if you are curious where I am at in the requests.

Edited by DJ Spacer

@

Okay another one done :)  don't be too mad about the tail. I tried over and over on that part but couldn't get it right  :(  This is what I decided to put out. If you feel like anything needs more work or needs to be changed just let me know.

Thunder-WingsRequest_zps38a8c0ff.png
You are next up :)  
  • Brohoof 3

@

Okay another one done :)  don't be too mad about the tail. I tried over and over on that part but couldn't get it right  :(  This is what I decided to put out. If you feel like anything needs more work or needs to be changed just let me know.

img-2726531-1-Thunder-WingsRequest_zps38
You are next up :)  

No worries.............it looks great, :D.  Thank you, so much.

• Brohoof 1

@, Can you do my OC Melody? Her mane and tail are a bit like Rarity's in the whole fashionably curled thing, but could you give her an individual look? Sorry if that sounds too complicated.

OC's Name: Melody

References for color or color you want OC to be: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/melody-r4973

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/203/8/1/flying_pony_base_3_by_rain_approves-d586drf.png

@,

Well I might not be able to draw your oc but I can make a vector of it. :)  It would help me out a lot if you had a reference picture of a pose you want her to be in, unless you want me to make a vector of the picture you provided.

@@Pripyat Pony,

It might be complicated :P  What would you mean by giving her an individual look?

(edited)

Could you do my Everleaf?  I have had her done before many times but I would be interested in a vector 

but for one she is ANNOYING to draw or at least pretty annoying a got on the base would have to be changed

just to be clear here are some stuff that need to be thought about

Sombra-like horn however not quite as bent 

her own wing style well being alicorn of the everfree and stuff I just thought of another wing time for like a woodland alicorn kind of style I guess

yes her mane is slightly hard to see sorry...

her eyes do not always glow (only in Spirit of the Everfree) but as her normal eyes still in the shape she has pretty dark eyes 

her ears....

she is pretty tall smaller than the sisters however a little bigger than cadance  

yes she is a alicorn being a alicorn does not make them overpowered XD at least in my eyes

I guess it is settled now let's give some stuff

Sorry I'm so awkward XD

oh and her cutiemark is some kind of thorny flower thing whatever XD

post-23690-0-14366800-1402502957_thumb.png

Edited by Everleaf

@@Everleaf,

I will do my best to make your oc how you described. When I do get to your request on my list don't be surprised to get a massage asking some questions to help me out.  ^_^

I won't and thanks :3

(I got plenty of requests myself to finish)

I can never draw vectors oh and I draw that pic of Everleaf :3

@, I mean not identical to Rarity's mane and tail. XD Hard to do on ponymaker, but I've made a better reference pic now. Is this better? :P

post-10207-0-92637200-1402527618.gif