Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Spacey said:

@Techno Universal

Yup! I am a very busy pony! xD and yes I have made a note to enlarge the Techno's cape to monumental proportions~ 

@Blueberry Dream

Yup you can make a request when I open up again :)

Okay now it's actually quite relieving in a way to know that you're onto making Techno's cape massive! Plus I'm really hanging out for the finished product to I'm seriously hyped up for it! Though I wonder when you think you would get a chance to finish my request. Like maybe sometime next month you would get a chance to finish it! :)

@Techno Universal

I can't give any specific dates as life comes first for me and art second since I do it for free :P but i will try to get to it as soon as I can. I am currently working on some personal art for myself but i am very close to being done with that, then i can move along~

1 hour ago, Spacey said:

@Techno Universal

I can't give any specific dates as life comes first for me and art second since I do it for free :P but i will try to get to it as soon as I can. I am currently working on some personal art for myself but i am very close to being done with that, then i can move along~

Okay I guess that's understandable and I can ad least keep my mental system quiet and relaxed without it screaming at me for answers with what going on with the request! Anyways maybe his cape might flowing in the wind in a position where you can see the massive size of it or maybe it's going to be sitting on the ground like what was pictured in the original sketch. I don't really mind both but it would probably look a little better to me if his cape was flowing in the wind! :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Techno Universal

Your request is done, I tried to make the cape is big as my boundaries would allow xD hope i didnt butcher your oc too much. Anyway thanks for being patient~ Stay cool~ Oh and i just threw together some snow in another picture cause December :P Enjoy.

techno_universal_by_djspacer-dbvrqwb.png

digital_pony_by_djspacer-dbvrqwj.png

5 hours ago, Spacey said:

@Techno Universal

Your request is done, I tried to make the cape is big as my boundaries would allow xD hope i didnt butcher your oc too much. Anyway thanks for being patient~ Stay cool~ Oh and i just threw together some snow in another picture cause December :P Enjoy.

techno_universal_by_djspacer-dbvrqwb.png

digital_pony_by_djspacer-dbvrqwj.png

Okay just got home from school! Anyways looks like my patients really were worth it here and he seriously dose look amazing with the snow! Really I'm guessing you had a real fun time with drawing him! :) 

Hello! Would like a vector of my oc Ezzy laying in the snow with a bit of snow on her nose. <3 And maybe wearing a santa hat? (Also add a ref of your oc via PM so I can get you on my list for AT ) 

ezerona_ref_by_moth_doll-dbvrsmv.jpg

commission__2_by_inspiration1413-dbvgy60.jpg

ezzy_by_themonkswhitecat-dbpt97y.png

fullbanner.png

Edited by Ezerona