Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

(edited)

OC's Name: Dam (Listed in sig)

References for color or color you want OC to be: Same colours as this: (http://puu.sh/a0lyN/6c75fd93d4.png)

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector: http://jeatz-axl.deviantart.com/art/Applejack-Sliding-416146050

Extras: Dark grey shades on him along with possibly his PPSH-41 (with the drum magazine)

His cutie mark is Colt M1911

Edited by Damonater

Hows it goin?

It's going very good, I have all of Artemis's body outlined, all I need to do now is her claw weapon, touch up work and her wolf friend beside her :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

OC's Name: Stellar Nova

References for color or color you want OC to be:

img-2835360-1-fb75f92f997ea1c190bf70f604

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector:

img-2835360-2-_hope__pose_base__vector_b

Extras: Don't include any of the accessories on the picture, please. Oh, and this as a cutie mark (Except coloured neon blue, like the streak in her mane, and completely filled in. [No space in the middle, just fully coloured.])

img-2835360-3-snsymbol.gif 

Thanks in advance! :squee: 

Edited by Dovashy

@@Dovashy

Thank you for the request, you have been added.  ^_^

@@Hibiscus Bloom,

Of course I can :)  are you wanting me to do the pose on her character profile?

@,

Here is your request. I hope like the wolf colors. :unsure:  I will be leaving soon and will be gone till Sunday. If you have any changes you want let me know and I will take care of it when I return.  :)

nioniosbbbbsRequest_zpsca04e52f.png

@@Auriel

You are up next.  :)

@@Dovashy,

Thank you for the request, you have been added. ^_^

@@Hibiscus Bloom,

Of course I can :) are you wanting me to do the pose on her character profile?

@,

Here is your request. I hope like the wolf colors. :unsure: I will be leaving soon and will be gone till Sunday. If you have any changes you want let me know and I will take care of it when I return. :)

nioniosbbbbsRequest_zpsca04e52f.png

@@Auriel,

You are up next. :)

Hmm well slight things like maybe the cutie mark is a bit off but here be a reference.

img-2635873-5-artemis_qtm_vector_by_soul

Also. I want a separate image with the wolf cropped if you could. Just in case i need it separetely. Don't worry. Your work was excellent in every way.

@,

Here is the updated image plus a separate one of the wolf. I do apologize in advance because I had to wing it for the rest of the wolfs body so it may look out of proportion.  :blush:

nioniosbbbbsRequest_zps65dd4ae8.png

nioniosbbbsWolfRequest_zps8968f5cc.png

• Brohoof 1

@,

Here is the updated image plus a separate one of the wolf. I do apologize in advance because I had to wing it for the rest of the wolfs body so it may look out of proportion. :blush:

img-2845006-1-nioniosbbbbsRequest_zps65d

img-2845006-2-nioniosbbbsWolfRequest_zps

Not that's ok. I actually meant i wanted Artemis alone sorry about that. Heh sorry i feel like i am pestering you because i worded it wrongly. Still you are awesome.

@@Auriel

Just thought I would post this before I go to bed. Here is your request with a Cloud Chaser like mane blowing in the wind.  :)  If you want anything different just let me know.

AurielsRequest_zpse00de81e.png

@

Your up next.  :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do you do oc couples?

Could you add aqua colored glasses to Crystal Mint. And add a fedora to Cooling Wind.

Here are the links

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cooling-wind-r6816

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-mint-r6773

If you don't do couples, can you just do Cooling Wind?

With the fedora.

My preferred colors are Mare: Yellow body with minty green hair Stallion: Navy Blue body, with a lighter shade of blue hair.

This is not to be rude, or to rush you but I wanna know when do you think you'll get to it. I see that you have a lot to do. So am I wrong to think you'll get done in a month or so?

Here is a base they are both pegasus

Thank you!

post-27834-0-90945100-1405354566.jpg

Edited by Crystal Mint

Is it possible for me to change my request? Asking just in case, I have a new idea I'd like :P Just wondering if I can go edit my post with my original request, lol.

@@Auriel

Just thought I would post this before I go to bed. Here is your request with a Cloud Chaser like mane blowing in the wind.  :)  If you want anything different just let me know.

img-2847530-1-AurielsRequest_zpse00de81e

@

Your up next.  :)

Yay~ I can hardly wait, thanks again :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Crystal Mint,

I do couples. :)  You are correct about how long it will take to get to your request. I only have so much spare time to work on requests especially doing them for free but I will try my best to keep the pace up.  B)

@,

Of course you can  ^_^  Proceed.