Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

Remember to stick to art trades within this topic peeps. After all this section is specifically intended for trading.

@Shadow Beam

I has a question ^-^ so before there was an art trade section i changed my request shop to a request/trade/collab shop. When the art trade section was opened up i was doing only trades at the time so my thread was moved. Would i have to create a new thread or is it okay if i still did all three of these here?

Mmph, it would be greatly appreciated if you kept this topic directed to trades and a separated one for requests. :please:

No need to do it right now, of course. No harm has come by it being here, but it's all in sake of dainty organization. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

If possible do consider submiting your art unrelated to trades to Visual Fan Art. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Spacey's Vector Shop (OPEN)
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shadowking58 said:

I haven't seen you in this thread in a long time, bud, haha.

I havent done art in a long time that be why, but glad to see you around here. Thought you were a strictly discord dood after the thing. Though right now im working on a nsfw piece, more than likely wont be posted here xD

Edited by Spacey

26 minutes ago, Spacey said:

I havent done art in a long time that be why, but glad to see you around here. Thought you were a strictly discord dood after the thing. Though right now im working on a nsfw piece, more than likely wont be posted here xD

Haha I got my account back a while ago

• The title was changed to Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)