Spacey

(edited)

OC's Name: Sound Off

References for color or color you want OC to be:

img-2735340-1-PS3tjbD.png

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector:

9oTWkaZ.png

Extras: Leave the hoodie please. ^^

Oh, and her cutie mark is just a megaphone. I don't have a picture of it, so, just make it a red and white megaphone with noticeable sound waves coming from it. ^^

Thank you!!!! ;w;

Edited by Flooter Do
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Wow! Wou have a lot of request! I would like to just add one more. I understand that it takes a while to do all of them, and I am in no rush. take your time.

OC Names: Fox Trot (earth pony) Melanie (Mule)

My OCs:

h5N6g74.jpg

rBV3f4X.jpg

YXHXiwL.jpg

Reference of Base/Picture:

naHRiQR.png

Fox Trot would be in place of the purple pony and Melanie would be in place of the blue pony. And The black stripe on Fox Trot's neck is a black collar

Edited by Vitani

Since I am awaiting @, 's response on a question to finish his request I will start up the next request.

@, that would be you :) Is the picture your wanting me to do the reference below? Just to be sure.

Q7oettK.jpg

Since I am awaiting @, 's response on a question to finish his request I will start up the next request.

@, that would be you :) Is the picture your wanting me to do the reference below? Just to be sure.

Q7oettK.jpg

Yes... Feel free to improve the form of the wolf if you like.

Hey its me again anyways, i am here to give a request

Here is my OC

post-27909-0-59671800-1404493572_thumb.png

his name is darkleroy10 (don't ask about his name

and here is the base image

post-27909-0-75905800-1404493608_thumb.png

Details: I want his glasses to be in his forehead (Just saying his eye color is green)

The cutie mark is a pair of headphones (I know it is not there, try to improvise)

And make him an earth pony

If you has any questions feel free to ask

@@SuperCat,

Got it! It has been added to the list :) 

@

Here is your request, I tried to do the mane and tail how you described so if you don't like it or need it to be changed just let me know  :)  And the cutie mark is there but it is covered up by the wing  :lol:

GeminiEclipsedRequest_zpsd692c7bc.png

(edited)

I am so terrible, I just realized another mistake in my request. I hope it isn't too late to change it up a bit but here:

Could I get my OC vectored? I don't have any picture on my oc but I can post the details. I the pose however I can get. 

Details: A green unicorn with a yellow and blue(highlights) mane, the mane style should be short on the back and he should have bangs covering one eye(Eye=Blue). The cutie mark should be 2 guns. And finally it should be a colt with a mare's muzzle. It should be in this pose =  

post-27055-0-74576900-1404674492.jpg

(I changed up the base, and the colours. Along with making it a bit easier to see when you get to it)

Edited by TheAmazingPinkito

@,

It is okay, you are not late to change things my friend. I will make sure to make the changes for your OC  :)

@@SuperCat,

You are very welcome  :squee:  

Thanks, you are so sweet :3

(edited)

@,

I've been meaning to tell you, on my request Fox Trot's mane and tail are light brown with dark brown streaks. I thought it might be hard to tell with the reference pic being in colored pencil. My bad  :derp:

Edited by SkyBound