Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3D model question

Lunarpony
Go to solution Solved by Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

Okay so I read the information post in Octavia's hall and it said no GENERATOR images. I have a personal 3D modeling software I use it's call Blender. Could I post Pony models made in that or not?

Of course. Blender files, which are fun to make btw, are self made files, which fits with the restrictions of Octavia's hall. One thing though however, is that it should be of your work, and not someone else's. The "Generator" to which that it is speaking to is General Zoi's "Pony Maker", which is extremely over used and anyone could make one. Hope this helps.

• Brohoof 4

Okay so I read the information post in Octavia's hall and it said no GENERATOR images. I have a personal 3D modeling software I use it's call Blender. Could I post Pony models made in that or not?

I believe the reference to 'Generator' imsages are specifically for the General Zoi Pony Creator application. As such, I'm reasonably sure Blender images are just fine.

You have Blender models of the ponies? I've been speculating about building some of those myself, and haven't worked up the courage (I'm new to Blender and am rendering my first attempt at animation in it right now.)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.