Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys! :D

CandyMuffin

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was using google for an mlp forum to join :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I sat down one day started watching it. I loved it so much and i watched it ever since.

I am 15 years old, I have been a brony for 3 years and i love to play lots a games XD. I hope to have a very fun time here.

My favorite pony is also Pinkie Pie if you were curious :P

Edited by CandyMuffin
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks all you guys! :D I'm glad to see this community is friendly :) *Brohoof*

Welcome to the site! *glomps* What games do you play? PC or consoles? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? ¤OuO¤

I play on PC mostly, And my favorite ice cream is chocolate :P How about yours?

Hello candymuffin welcome to the forums. Hope you have a wonderful time on here. If you like games try pokemon or skyrim those are my favorite rpgs :D

I will try to play them whenever i can :D

Hey! Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy it here. I'm kinda new here myself haha

Haha we can be new together XD

Welcome, CandyMuffin! I also play a lot of games maybe we can play together! :D *Hugs* and brohoof /)

I hope to play with you sometime :P *Hugs*

*welcome to the forums! i hope your stay here is nice and that you will meet some lifelong friends* (btw *= fluttershy talk)

Thank you! I'm glad to see everyone here is so nice and friendly :D Makes this place even better :D

Hey there, and Welcome to the forums! You'll have a great time here with all the active discussions that are around.

Brohoof /)