Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

All right after successfully paring up users and I decided to make a thread where I give advice on crushes. If you have a forum or real life crush, come to me and I'll give you crush advice on how to talk to them. If the crush is on the forums, you can choose to say their name or just keep the crush anonymous. 

You might think this thread is similar to the special some pony thread. The difference is this is more for advice on how to talk to your crush or get to second base with them or how your crush life is,

So ask away!

• Brohoof 5

Wish I had one. Or contact at all with potential partners. Anyway, I have a pretty general question.

How does one even make the first step beyond friendship?

I'd imagine it's a gradual process where the friends start to feel so comfortable with each other, they start to develop feelings for them. It all depends on what type of partner the person wants.

• Brohoof 1

Why is going for her slightly less hot best friend always the best idea?

And how does one find pegasisters in a bar? I can only find the sorority girls, and I've had my fill of them.

The first one is probably by coincidence 

As for the other one, try spewing pony references subtlety if they're not drunk that is.

Not sure if this thread is serious. :huh: So you consider yourself a romance expert, huh, Chikorita?

Partially serious and can partially be joking considering this thread was started by a joke me and the couple I paired up made.

• Brohoof 1

The first one is probably by coincidence 

As for the other one, try spewing pony references subtlety if they're not drunk that is.

Well to answer my first one, it is because she may be less hot, but she'll do more, and cost less! Normally, unless you live in some weirdo backwardsville.

And I tried that, even wore my cutoff fluttershy shirt to the bar, was showin' off my gains and everything. Still only sorority girls.

• Brohoof 1

Well to answer my first one, it is because she may be less hot, but she'll do more, and cost less! Normally, unless you live in some weirdo backwardsville.

And I tried that, even wore my cutoff fluttershy shirt to the bar, was showin' off my gains and everything. Still only sorority girls.

maybe the friend thinks your crushing on you when you flirt with the crush and the friend is there too. Also it is what's on the inside that counts.

I guess it's the bar in your area.

(edited)

and I might take a shot at it... maybe... I dunno yes IONIOGNOIENIONGOINEOIGNOINOI IOF()ZN)(FN()N#)(N()GN#  :razz: Imightaswellmakethispublic So wat do?

Edited by Clarity-chan
  • Brohoof 1

and I might take a shot at it... maybe... I dunno yes IONIOGNOIENIONGOINEOIGNOINOI IOF()ZN)(FN()N#)(N()GN#  :razz: Imightaswellmakethispublic So wat do?

Well, it's public now.

Thank me later.

(edited)

Ok here's my advice by the way I have a crush on a really cute girl/filly named Erica who really likes horses but anyhow. I got a Facebook account because one day she asked me if I had one and I didn't want to say no to her and then this school year we chatted on Facebook, and in the 3 school years I had a crush on her I got a lot of hugs and even got accepted when I asked her to be my valentine so yeah I really think we're becoming good friends now here's some advice of getting a cute girl like Erica this also might go for boys but I'm not exactly sure to be honest.

Step 1: Treat him/her with respect and never be mean to them.

Step 2: Social Media can really help.

Step 3; Go to parties with him/her you may get a few hugs.

Step 4: Don't worry to come out of your shell be yourself.

Step 5: Do voice impressions or just try to make them laugh.

Yeah Erica may not be my real girfriend but neither of us can date yet, as Freshman by the way, but she doesn't have a crush on any boys so I really think I'll get her. :) Oh yeah and if this doesn't work with boys I can't be blamed I mean I just go for the cute girls especailly if they're really fun or like pokemon.

Edited by PokeBolter
  • Brohoof 2

Ok here's my advice by the way I have a crush on a really cute girl/filly named Erica who really likes horses but anyhow. I got a Facebook account because one day she asked me if I had one and I didn't want to say no to her and then this school year we chatted on Facebook, and in the 3 school years I had a crush on her I got a lot of hugs and even got accepted when I asked her to be my valentine so yeah I really think we're becoming good friends now here's some advice of getting a cute girl like Erica to like you or at least what I know so far. 

Step 1: Treat him/her with respect and never be mean to her.

Step 2: Social Media can really help.

Step 3; Go to parties with him/her you may get a few hugs.

Step 4: Don't worry to come out of your shell be yourself.

Step 5: Do voice impressions or just try to make them laugh.

Yeah Erica may not be my real girfriend but neither of us can date yet, as Freshman by the way, but she doesn't have a crush on any boys so I really think I'll get her. :)

This can be some helpful advice right here!

I can't tell anyone my age. Not even my BF.  :(

Well even so it's still some deep, compassionate love between you two, also think of it this way. When you're like in your twenties or adulthood, the age difference won't seem as weird.

Well even so it's still some deep, compassionate love between you two, also think of it this way. When you're like in your twenties or adulthood, the age difference won't seem as weird.

I personally think the age gap is only a problem if we let it be one.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I personally think the age gap is only a problem if we let it be one.

Well again, it all depends on how big the age gap is. Edited by SCS
Removed quoted hidden content

(edited)

I'm not a adult though, age is a scary thing for me.  :(

Once you get to adulthood then the age difference won't seem as awkward. Edited by SCS
Removed quoted hidden content