Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

laugh if you want, but Chikorita helped get me together with my very special somepony, the wonderful yayayayayala

truly very happy for you, doesn't mean i cant find humor in this thread

• Brohoof 3

Why is going for her slightly less hot best friend always the best idea?

And how does one find pegasisters in a bar? I can only find the sorority girls, and I've had my fill of them.

I'm with you on that one.  

I lost my ex-gf/pegasister two months ago after breaking off our 6 year relationships so yeah..........it wasn't pretty, :(.  Hopefully, I find someone as gorgeous and athletic as her, tbh.

(edited)

Don't quite know I've never actually seen you. Are you okay with saying your forums crush here?

I don't exactly have one at the moment. Nor has anyone ever had one on me (as far as I know).

Edited by Sergei

(edited)

You know what, it can't hurt, however due to the fact one of my friends is on the forums I can't give names but I will due my best.

I have known a girl since well very early in life but I only started to like her about 3 years ago (for me a small amount of time as I have lost that sense.) throughout the period that I liked her she got together and broke up with three different guys, all of which I predicted the brake up down to a point. She is that one girl who you share some secrets with and she will share back, but most people don't really think of you as friends. Anyway I have made quite a good impression but I don't know how to actually get her to essentially become my girlfriend. Basically what I am saying is I don't know how to ask her... well you know.

Edited by child of the night

You know what, it can't hurt, however due to the fact one of my friends is on the forums I can't give names but I will due my best.

I have known a girl since well very early in life but I only started to like her about 3 years ago (for me a small amount of time as I have lost that sense.) throughout the period that I liked her she got together and broke up with three different guys, all of which I predicted the brake up down to a point. She is that one girl who you share some secrets with and she will share back, but most people don't really think of you as friends. Anyway I have made quite a good impression but I don't know how to actually get her to essentially become my girlfriend. Basically what I am saying is I don't know how to ask her... well you know.

Just be calm and get confidence to ask her. She would probably be more comfortable with you since you two share secrets with each other.

• Brohoof 1

Okay Chikorita, you most likely know me more through our mutual friends, Super, Geek, Tangent (ofcourse) and others, but out of curiosity, if I wasn't with Tangent, who would you picture me with?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What exactly do you mean by made a "good impression"? Could you be more specific? :3 Edited by LatinoChurro

By this I mean we have become great friends and essentially I have been a good person in her eyes, I think so at,least

Ah okay. Well, considering you've known her for such a long time, maybe you should take Chikorita's advice and ask her. :3
  • Brohoof 1

Okay Chikorita, you most likely know me more through our mutual friends, Super, Geek, Tangent (ofcourse) and others, but out of curiosity, if I wasn't with Tangent, who would you picture me with?

For some reason the first user that popped into my head was Serious Sam. Speaking of you and Tangant, you're age difference can be a perfect example for someone else on this thread that you can still love each other no matter the age difference.
  • Brohoof 2

Speaking of you and Tangant, you're age difference can be a perfect example for someone else on this thread that you can still love each other no matter the age difference.

Sadly, that may no longer be the case in the near future.. things have...died down a lot since we were first together and...I dunno...

Sadly, that may no longer be the case in the near future.. things have...died down a lot since we were first together and...I dunno...

Like what do you mean by died down? That is if you're okay with sharing it.

I have a question. Me and my crush already confessed that we kinda like each other, but there are problems. For one, I'm going into 9th grade and she's going into 7th next year. I would almost never get to see her. And two, she's had a VERY rough life. Things have happened to her that I would rather not say. And, I'm kinda scared that I will ruin our relationship, even tho it aint exactly started officially. My facebook status still says single, cause I'm not sure if she wants to date right now. In fact, she's scared to. I don't entirely know what to do. I need some advice. 

I have a question. Me and my crush already confessed that we kinda like each other, but there are problems. For one, I'm going into 9th grade and she's going into 7th next year. I would almost never get to see her. And two, she's had a VERY rough life. Things have happened to her that I would rather not say. And, I'm kinda scared that I will ruin our relationship, even tho it aint exactly started officially. My facebook status still says single, cause I'm not sure if she wants to date right now. In fact, she's scared to. I don't entirely know what to do. I need some advice. 

Have you told her about your worries?

Dude, your amazing! I read some of your advice, and I followed it to the letter. And now me and My sweetie are together! your so awesome, I wanna kiss the ground you walk on! Well not really, but you get the idea. Thank you so much!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

All right after successfully paring up users and I decided to make a thread where I give advice on crushes. If you have a forum or real life crush, come to me and I'll give you crush advice on how to talk to them. If the crush is on the forums, you can choose to say their name or just keep the crush anonymous. 

You might think this thread is similar to the special some pony thread. The difference is this is more for advice on how to talk to your crush or get to second base with them or how your crush life is,

So ask away!

There is this girl I really like, but every time I remove the balled-up rag from her mouth, she screams obscenities and vows revenge on me, in between begging me to "release her" and promising ridiculous things like "not to call the cops". Every gift I've given her, from the teloscopic lens-photo album to the love letter penned in my own blood, has been met with derision, hatred, and occasional expectoration. I am beginning to fear that she may never come to love me before the basement finishes filling up with water. I don't want to release the crocodiles until we've made that deep, emotional connection.

• Brohoof 5

I need advice.

So, I know this person on the forums. I won't tell you who, but it begins with an M. I'm really shy and I want to get to know them better because I really like them. I don't want to get rejected by them. Any tips for telling them how I feel?

/seriously though keep doing this Chikorita. It seems you're helping :D

• Brohoof 3