Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

There is this girl I really like, but every time I remove the balled-up rag from her mouth, she screams obscenities and vows revenge on me, in between begging me to "release her" and promising ridiculous things like "not to call the cops". Every gift I've given her, from the teloscopic lens-photo album to the love letter penned in my own blood, has been met with derision, hatred, and occasional expectoration. I am beginning to fear that she may never come to love me before the basement finishes filling up with water. I don't want to release the crocodiles until we've made that deep, emotional connection.

I have one question, if she's so mean to you, why do you love her?

I need advice.

So, I know this person on the forums. I won't tell you who, but it begins with an M. I'm really shy and I want to get to know them better because I really like them. I don't want to get rejected by them. Any tips for telling them how I feel?

/seriously though keep doing this Chikorita. It seems you're helping :D

Maybe you can start messaging her trying to build a friendship then get the courage to ask her out.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Wow this is an interesting thread loool 

Interesting indeed..:dash:

I mean my best advice in general is, if you happen to like someone here, come over often and reply to their status updates. That show that you’re interested in them. That would be a good start.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Interesting indeed..:dash:

I mean my best advice in general is, if you happen to like someone here, come over often and reply to their status updates. That show that you’re interested in them. That would be a good start.

I agree lol. Then again, some people might find it creepy if you take an unhealthy interest in them :P

32 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

I agree lol. Then again, some people might find it creepy if you take an unhealthy interest in them :P

yeah just don't spam :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

I like to state here that just because I reply to status updates doesn't mean I have a crush :sealed: *Holds breath indefinitely*

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I like to state here that just because I reply to status updates doesn't mean I have a crush :sealed: *Holds breath indefinitely*

is there something you would to share hmm? :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would’ve posted here a lot in the past :wacko: .

Ok not that much :please: . I’ve had a few...

Edited by BBolt ⚡️
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, SparklingBolt ️ said:

Haha, this was fun to read through!

Maybe someone should take over Chikorita's position.

That's actually a good idea. Not that I'm offering, I know nothing about crushes and stuff.

Someone else should do it.

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

That's actually a good idea. Not that I'm offering, I know nothing about crushes and stuff.

Someone else should do it.

@TBD 🚬 seemed to be doing a god job :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/22/2014 at 3:10 PM, ChikoritaCheezits said:

All right after successfully paring up users and I decided to make a thread where I give advice on crushes

Be very careful when paring people. Only hair, nails, and calloused skin.

• Brohoof 2

You know this forum had a "find your special somepony topic", where people would post somewhat like dating profiles their interests etc. There were a lot of people who actually did post on it and many had relationships though there was so much drama that the mods locked it.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

This thread makes me wonder if I have somepony admiring me from a distance. :ooh:

I admire you, just not in a crush way :D

Also, can we please talk about the guy that had a crush on a 16 year old when he was 21????  That didn't seem highly inappropriate to anyone else?  Just me..?  You are an adult man who has a crush on a child, never pursue a relationship with a CHILD wtf...

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I admire you, just not in a crush way :D

Also, can we please talk about the guy that had a crush on a 16 year old when he was 21????  That didn't seem highly inappropriate to anyone else?  Just me..?  You are an adult man who has a crush on a child, never pursue a relationship with a CHILD wtf...

I admit its a bit strange, but 5 years difference wouldn;t matter too much when they are older. Like if they were both 2 or 3 years older, then it wouldn;t be viewed as weird. 

In this day and age, can 16 year olds really be called children.:P They;re less innocent than most adults lool

12 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

I admit its a bit strange, but 5 years difference wouldn;t matter too much when they are older. Like if they were both 2 or 3 years older, then it wouldn;t be viewed as weird. 

In this day and age, can 16 year olds really be called children.:P They;re less innocent than most adults lool

Sure, if she were, let's say, 18 or 19 and he was 24 or something, it wouldn't be as strange to me but she was legally a child, she was a minor at the time of his post.  That's wading into legal territory there and he would've been liable to being arrested or something if he took the relationship too far when she was underage.  Now that she isn't a minor, I don't really mind it.  As long as all parties involved in a relationship are consenting ADULTS, go for it I don't care.  Sure, just because teens these days like acting older, they aren't mentally or emotionally mature enough to really be able to be handle a relationship with an adult like an adult.  They are still children imo and wanting to have a relationship with a 16 year old is highly inappropriate to me.  That's just me though...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Sure, if she were, let's say, 18 or 19 and he was 24 or something, it wouldn't be as strange to me but she was legally a child, she was a minor at the time of his post.  That's wading into legal territory there and he would've been liable to being arrested or something if he took the relationship too far when she was underage.  Now that she isn't a minor, I don't really mind it.  As long as all parties involved in a relationship are consenting ADULTS, go for it I don't care.  Sure, just because teens these days like acting older, they aren't mentally or emotionally mature enough to really be able to be handle a relationship with an adult like an adult.  They are still children imo and wanting to have a relationship with a 16 year old is highly inappropriate to me.  That's just me though...

I totally agree, but I've seen weirder stuff happen lol. From the context of his post, it seems they are both from some close-knit small village community somewhere. i'm guessing there might not be many people his age around, so he just has a crush on the girl closest to his age, who incidentally at the time was a minor. 

Also age of consent in UK is 16, so technically if he was from the UK, that relationship would be legal. But yes in other parts of the world, it is usually 18.

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

1 minute ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

I totally agree, but I've seen weird stuff happen lol. From the context of his post, it seems they are both from some close-knit small village community somewhere. i'm guessing there might not be many people his age around, so he just has a crush on the girl closest to his age, who incidentally at the time was a minor. 

Also age of consent in UK is 16, so technically if he was from the UK, that relationship would be legal. But yes in other parts of the world, it is usually 18.

idk, I'd rather not turn this into a debate that clogs this topic up though.  Guess it's just personal preference.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

@TBD 🚬 seemed to be doing a god job :wacko:

Well if that's the case, the love session is officially reopens! 

please take caution that a happily after ending may not be guaranteed and if you're experiencing side effects like some tears and heartbreak,I will take no refunds! Bills will be send to your pm after the session is done.  If you're not satisfied with the session, just remember, it's not me it's you. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Advice eh?

If you're a dude, make the first move.B)

If your a gal and you have to make the first move, forget that guy.:orly:

Maybe the guy is just too scared to talk to the girl lol

The same thing should apply for both guys and gals. Different standards shouldn't apply oof

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡