Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The pony of shadows has arrived

Marciblook

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google....it was the to result so I thought, why not?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just thought I'd see why everyp- body liked it so much...and that was that

Hello fillies and gentlecolts, no reason to scre-- I mean....hi, my name is marco, I've been a Brony for a few months now. between the characters...the music....the story.....the music.....and of course the community there was more than enough for me to fall in love with it. And I might add, my favorite background pony has to be dj pon3 or vinyl scratch if you prefer

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

hello and welcome to the forums its great fun here and you will be sure to make many lovely freinds here and i agree with you entirely, RD  is the best pony and vinyl is the   is an awsome background. nice oc by the way.

Edited by septemberbrony 11
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you, his mane isn't exactly the same as it's supposed to be tho

he's mane looks awsome any way

Thank you, his mane isn't exactly the same as it's supposed to be tho

yea this is mine. i need more letters so there.

post-26140-0-82141800-1400802973_thumb.png

(edited)

he's mane looks awsome any way

Yeah, but his real mane looks even cooler....at least I think it would, haven't gotten to putting his real mane with this version of him

And cool oc too

Edited by Kaymenblooblood

Yeah, but his real mane looks even cooler....at least I think it would, haven't gotten to putting his real mane with this version of him

And cool oc too

thanks he's name is yemen.

thanks he's name is yemen.

here is a beter version of him.

post-26140-0-72254600-1400803450_thumb.png

(edited)

cool name. where does it come from.

Well, I remember when I first made the first sketch for him, I think I just learned about a type of tiny crocodile, or alligator...can't remember, but the point is, it was called a Cayman, but I can't remember the spelling, and that's where the first part came from....

(Yay! I'm a muffin!)

Edited by Kaymenblooblood

Well, I remember when I first made the first sketch for him, I think I just learned about a type of tiny crocodile, or alligator...can't remember, but the point is, it was called a Cayman, but I can't remember the spelling, and that's where the first part came from....

(Yay! I'm a muffin!)

yea i have no idea why i called my oc Yemen.

yea i have no idea why i called my oc Yemen.

Yeah, well, I have no idea why I named him after a reptile, when he was original a sonic clone....and then a rooster....but now he's a pony, so who cares

Hello fillies and gentlecolts, no reason to scre-- I mean....hi, my name is marco, I've been a Brony for a few months now. between the characters...the music....the story.....the music.....and of course the community there was more than enough for me to fall in love with it. And I might add, my favorite background pony has to be dj pon3 or vinyl scratch if you prefer

A fan of the Nightmare Night song I see! Yes it's brilliant. Admittedly the music has been one of the main attractions for me too! The music is so great! both the show's music and the remixes and fan songs!. I take it you are probably a fan of the remixing artists such as The Living Tombstone and others? 

All aside, Welcome to the forums (and all other formalities), I look forward to seeing your posts later on too!

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss something too!  :lol:

A fan of the Nightmare Night song I see! Yes it's brilliant. Admittedly the music has been one of the main attractions for me too! The music is so great! both the show's music and the remixes and fan songs!. I take it you are probably a fan of the remixing artists such as The Living Tombstone and others? 

All aside, Welcome to the forums (and all other formalities), I look forward to seeing your posts later on too!

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss something too!  :lol:

Thanks, and I haven't heard a lot of the fan music yet, I just know mostly of the songs in my little karaoke, so I haven't heard of a living tombstone yet...but I like most of the fan songs on there

Thanks, and I haven't heard a lot of the fan music yet, I just know mostly of the songs in my little karaoke, so I haven't heard of a living tombstone yet...but I like most of the fan songs on there

I've never been that great at singing, but I do enjoy listening to most of the songs listed on there!

Also, additionally, I forgot to mention that there is a section in the Pony Artwork part of the forum where you can discuss Fan Music too!

I've never been that great at singing, but I do enjoy listening to most of the songs listed on there!

Also, additionally, I forgot to mention that there is a section in the Pony Artwork part of the forum where you can discuss Fan Music too!

I may not be the best at singing but I'm ok

And thanks, I'll probably check that out sometime

Welcome to the forums! You seem to be the roleplayer type. Feel free to drop by the Roleplay World on these forums for that.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! You seem to be the roleplayer type. Feel free to drop by the Roleplay World on these forums for that.

Brohoof /)

I have already submitted my character, so I might join in one sooner or later