Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Newbie

Dead account67902568

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: lucid dreaming

Hi  everybody

i'll like to explain how did I first got to like mlp

first i'll like people to know that im a 14 year old boy who lucid dreams.about 2 weeks ago I started lucid dreaming about mlp.at that point of time,I did not want anything to do with ponies and basically had not known anything about it.the reason for the dreams?well lets just say I've got a special friend of mine who triggered this.at first I found the dream ridiculous but after 1 week worth of this,i knew I had to get used to walking round In dreamscape as a pony so I started doing research and stuff on this(yeah,im an academic) to find myself hooked onto the show!and here I am now as a brony!

• Brohoof 4

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: lucid dreaming

Hi  everybody

i'll like to explain how did I first got to like mlp

first i'll like people to know that im a 14 year old boy who lucid dreams.about 2 weeks ago I started lucid dreaming about mlp.at that point of time,I did not want anything to do with ponies and basically had not known anything about it.the reason for the dreams?well lets just say I've got a special friend of mine who triggered this.at first I found the dream ridiculous but after 1 week worth of this,i knew I had to get used to walking round In dreamscape as a pony so I started doing research and stuff on this(yeah,im an academic) to find myself hooked onto the show!and here I am now as a brony!

Welcome to the Herd!

You will love being a brony!