Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*VOICE ACTORS WANTED*

Dattebayo

(edited)

*EDIT: UNLESS I ANNOUNCE IT IN THIS OP, ALL PARTS ARE OPEN*

*EDIT 2: ADMIRAL BRIDGE BURNER IS NOW FILLED.

EDIT 3: CLOUD WATCHER HAS BEEN FILLED

EDIT 4: THE SPOOKS HAVE BEEN FILLED

I'm currently looking for voice actors who would be interested in, well, voice acting, in the YouTube version of Dead Space: The Equestria Incident, the MLP/Dead Space crossover comic taking the world by barely-noticeable storm. Very important bsns.

If you can and are interested, record yourself and post it to http://www.soundcloud.com . You can audition for any and all roles you're qualified for (if you're male or female), just be sure to make them sound different. You don't need an MLG mic or a recording studio, so don't be intimidated. :)

Here's a list of the characters that need voice actors.

Righty Tighty ?= jumpy, nervous, always anxious. Soft voiced, but not Fluttershy-level shyness. Normal when around people she knows (just Cloud or Lefty, really)

img-2664446-1-righty_tighty_by_dattebayo

Cloud Watcher ?= care-free, never takes anything seriously, cocky

*using fanart because it's better than mine*

img-2664446-2-cloud_watcher_by_derpy11-d

Bullseye ?= Always annoyed, hard-ass, powerful and stern, cold

img-2664446-3-bullseye__dead_space__the_

Alma ?= Griffon. Bookish, a bit nerdy, but overall up to interpretation of the voice actor, but must have a German accent. A fake German accent is fine, of course. x)

img-2664446-4-alma__dead_space__the_eque

Bucky ?= Southern, happy-go-lucky, naive, and a bit sultry. Did I mention southern? that's important.

img-2664446-5-bucky__dead_space__the_equ

Princess Celestia ?= Self-explanatory. What kind of a brony are you to ask? x)

Kind, godly, and regal, but stern when she has to be.

Derpy ?= Up to interpretation of the voice actor. Can be bubbly, stuffy-nosed...your choice of Derp.

The Spooks ?(page 12)= Cold and professional. No emotion. Mysterious.

Pencil Pusher ?(guy with glasses on page 21)= professional, nerdy.

Shark Bait ?(blue-haired unicorn with eye patch and beard on page 22)= Up to the voice actor, but preferably Scottish/Irish accent (fake is acceptable, of course)

Admiral Bridge Burner ?= Up to the interpretation of the actor. But make him inspiring, someone you'd follow to hell and back.

Green EVA suit pony ?(page 39)= Up to the interpretation of the actor

Red EVE suit pony ?= see above

Butterscotch ?(page 69)= not necessarily a speaking role, needed for random voice spasms and roaring. Sounds should be like "GHHHHHHHHK" and "NNNNNNNNNNNG".

Miscellaneous background ponies ? and ?= anyone in the comic not necessarily named. All are up to interpretation of the actor. Specify if interested.

Necroponies ? and ?= Not that hard, especially in scenes with hordes.

Make an angry choking, gasping sound. Let me feel your rage!

GHHHK! AHHHK!!

The pages, for reference.

http://dattebayo681.deviantart.com/gallery/43522681

I recommend you actually read it and get the feel for the characters before signing up

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 10

I'd totally be up for this, seeing how I'm in desperate need of some sort of voice-acting experience. Is there a deadline for this?

Narp :)

I really need some woms, too...Do you know any that'd like to VA?

Hey! I'd like to try this out. ^^

So just sent a voice clip to SoundCloud?

I could try it, but I wouldn't know what to say. ^^"

Hey! I'd like to try this out. ^^

So just sent a voice clip to SoundCloud?

I could try it, but I wouldn't know what to say. ^^"

Great!

Well, you'd have to read off of a set of pages first x)

To do that, I think you'll have to read the comic, though. Not sure if you'd be up fir that.

Record yourself in-character, basically pretend that the speech bubbles are your script.

(edited)

I'm reading the comic right now, and it's really good. I'm officially interested in this, and I'll see if I can get some audition recordings for this done and submitted in the morning (if not later).

Edited by CinemaBrony

I'm reading the comic right now, and it's really good. I'm officially interested in this.

I'm glad you like

It goes up to 155 pages I think, so if it stops with no next button, just look around

---

I REALLY need female voice actors.

BADLY.

tumblr_inline_mkztgmLOIF1qz4rgp.gif

If you're a human female, can talk, and has something to record with (even a laptop Mic), please consider trying out.

• Brohoof 2

I kinda want to do this. I'm in the middle of recording lines for scribbler, which should be done by the weekend, but If I finish as soon as I'm hoping, then you can bet I got covered on Nekroponies.

Monster sounds and voices are my specialty.

I'll scare you pretty good.

@@Dattebayo,
Hello, Female voice actor. I'm about to start reading the comic, but I don't know much about dead space other than I know its a game and that I've seen a movie on it.  
And also, can you possibly fix up the op? It's kinda a little clunky to read for me. 

Loven the idea. I would get right on to do some work but school is 30 minutes out and god knows I can't miss that. However when that is all done later today I will make some recordings.

(edited)

I would if I knew how since I am pretty good with the stuff...

What do you mean?

Just record yourself saying some lines and upload it :)

I kinda want to do this. I'm in the middle of recording lines for scribbler, which should be done by the weekend, but If I finish as soon as I'm hoping, then you can bet I got covered on Nekroponies.

Monster sounds and voices are my specialty.

I'll scare you pretty good.

img-2666777-1-christopherwalkenplz.pngimg-2666777-2-saysplz.gif"Wowee zow! Crazy little man."

Anyone who is trying out ALSO has to be a necromorph, as an extra.

It makes the sound of a horde believable, and also helps with variety

Try for something else as well ;o

@@Dattebayo,

Hello, Female voice actor. I'm about to start reading the comic, but I don't know much about dead space other than I know its a game and that I've seen a movie on it.

And also, can you possibly fix up the op? It's kinda a little clunky to read for me.

No matter, at all x)

Basically, the only thing ANYONE needs to know about Dead Space to enjoy the comic is that The Marker (the big red twisty thing) makes peopleponies insane, and it reanimated dead bodies into monsters.

Oh, and I fixie

I just read your comic, and it is WONDERFUL!

I am definitely going to audition! .3.

Thanks! :)

I'm very glad you like it.

Are you a wom or a dink?

Loven the idea. I would get right on to do some work but school is 30 minutes out and god knows I can't miss that. However when that is all done later today I will make some recordings.

*shaking vigorously*

hmmmm...................I may give it a shot as Admiral Bridge Burner. I'll let you know later today, :)

*gyrating in anticipation*

Wow, I really want to try this. Have done reading up to the latest pages and all I can say is awesome!

Thenkz!

Try ahead, friend

God knows I need VAs xD

I could jump in and help. But im not sure yet. I dont have any VA experience, but would like to get some under my belt.

No expereince needed :)

As long as you don't sound wooden and like you're reading out loud, you're golden.

EDIT: Holy sh*t, the Flutterbat to the right on your sig, that from Pandramodo, right?

He's a very good personal friend of mine. :)

He even made this about my comic: http://pandramodo.deviantart.com/art/DS-the-Equestria-Incident-Righty-s-death-435284224

Watch out though, that some scary violent stuff

Edited by Dattebayo

I'd love to have a go at Shark Bait. Not to toot my own horn, but I can pull off a pretty decent Scottish or Irish accent.

(heh heh, "toot")

Go right ahead :)

Try someone else, if you want.

Admiral Bridge Burner looks like he'd have some sort if accent as well

(edited)

I think I'm gonna consider trying out for Pencil Pusher and that spike-mane pony in the bar on page 31; and maybe Cloud Watcher or Shark Bait, I'm still not sure about those two roles.

Alright! I just recorded and submitted an audition track for that spiked-mane pony from the bar scene on page 31. Of course, I'll see if I can try out for some other characters a little later. I hope you like this (by the way, I tossed in a hiccup near the end of the track, seeing how this pony's apparently drinking booze):

Edited by CinemaBrony

(edited)

I think I'm gonna consider trying out for Pencil Pusher and that spike-mane pony in the bar on page 31; and maybe Cloud Watcher or Shark Bait, I'm still not sure about those two roles.

Alright! I just recorded and submitted an audition track for that spiked-mane pony from the bar scene on page 31. Of course, I'll see if I can try out for some other characters a little later. I hope you like this (by the way, I tossed in a hiccup near the end of the track, seeing how this pony's apparently drinking booze):

https://soundcloud.com/cinemabrony/equestria-incident-audition-1

I like! Alot :)

If I had one request, Maybe make him a bit more..."I listen to punk rock, b*tch!"...know what I mean?

A naive, punk-rocker attitude. His name is "Righteous Idgignation", anyways xD

And you really don't have to do the girl's voice xD (Her name is Tender Trap, and she has a German accent, btw)

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1