Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@, @@Suitaloo, @

Another one? thought Fiona. "Wow, Apisves, you have a lot of friends!" She turned to smile at Kage as non-nervously as she could. "Hi, Kage! My name is Fiona. It's nice to meet you! I think I've heard of Lavender Town before. Is that the place with the Pokemon Tower? My city isn't nearly as exciting - I'm from Santalune City in Kalos."

• Brohoof 1

Walking around the cafeteria, he seea kage, but cannot see aspives from where he is standing. Walking up to them, he says, "Heyo, what's up? You're the ghost type, righ-" seeing Aspives, he growls. "Hello chew toy, how have you been? You are looking rather, chewy." Looking atvthe others, he says, "sorry, but he brings out tje worst in me."

@,

Apisves's head ducked beneath his collar and his skin flashed as he hardened. Strangley, he felt less scared than usual. Maybe because he was near people who he liked. Some sort of social instinct. Either that, or he was getting sleepy. Kind of hard to tell between the two 

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Kage grinned. "Yep! The Pokemon Tower's right on my doorstep, and filled with ghosts, graves and people paying respect! The ghost pokemon are pretty friendly though!" Hearing Fiona was from Santalune city, he stopped to think for a moment. "Hmm... While it may not be exciting, I've heard Santalune certainly has a beautiful appearance! And sometimes peace and quiet is good too!"

@

Jared glared at Kenji. "Hey, Kenji, if you want to go chew on something, go get something from the lunch line. Apisves is off-limits." He said. He took a bite out of his sandwich and turned back to Apisves, winking.

Rune arrived at the dorm, the smell of the Unfezant cooking was in the air. He washed his hands then set about finishing the prep for dinner, popping out a bottle of Grepa berry wine and pouring a small glass and making himself lunch.

'What was that you little thorn bush? Do you really want to start with us? He was being pleasent to you. After all, even the little bug has no faith in his strength. So why should you? Be glad that I don't want to start with all four of you yet.' Walking away, kenji regains himself and starts looking around again. "This is really gonna suck once I reach my final form. Three voices going off? I can't contain two yet."

@

Fiona pondered Kage's comment. "I suppose you're right. I-" She was interrupted again by a much less friendly gijinka. This must be the guy Apisves was talking about earlier, she thought to herself. She stared in silent terror through the whole exchange. If one of her friends was being a bully to someone else, she would step in right away, but this was different. This was someone she didn't know who was arguing with himself, randomly challenging the first person he saw. At least, that was what it looked like. In case it was a correct assumption, Fiona didn't want to get bitten by this guy. She felt awful about it - after all, she was always mad at her friends if they didn't help her through something like that. She had a reason to be scared, though. For once, she hoped it was obvious how scared she was of the bully. Maybe she'd get a free pass.

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn

As he finds an empty table, by a support pillar, he sets his food down and punches the pillar. "Damn it, I hate this. The only one I don't like is the stupid kakuna gijinka, he started with that girl Fey. Anyways, you mini-me, what the hell is wrong with you?" 'Look you yellow bellied coward. You wanted to get strong and now you wont prove what strength you do have. You are better than them, and nit just because you are a dragon. Look at your family. They weren't peasants, granted you abused your privileges to such an extent that they treat this like a boarding school.' "Shut the hell up. I don't care about that, if that is your problem, you don't get to talk."

@, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @

Jared sighed and ran a hand through his verdant hair. "I don't care if he tries to bite me. Biting a thorny vine is only going to get you a tongue full of spikes. I wonder if I'll be able to grow toxic spikes out of my skin when I'm a Roserade, now THAT would be an awesome ability." He said, chuckling.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

@@Suitaloo

Kage scowled as the gruff Deino gijinka passed by them, threatening some of his friends. Kage was prepared to stand up against him if he tried anything against the others, even if it might not help against a furious biting human.

"Toxic spikes, eh?" Kage repeated with a grin. "That does sound like it would be pretty cool!"

@

Fey looked over at Kenji and walked over to him. She sat down opposite him and observed for a while. "Y-Y-You seem t-t-t-to b-b-be talking t-t-to yourself a l-l-lot." Fey said hesitantly, not wanting his 'other self' to snap at her. "Y-Y-Y-You w-w-want help w-w-w-with th-th-that?"

'Wh the hell-' "Just shut the hell up you stupid voice. And if you know a way, that would be helpful. After all, it will only get worse once I evolve." Sitting down, he pushes his tray away. "I cant even eat that stuff right now, I am just olain crazy and now I am trying to eat everyone. Great."

@@@Suitaloo@

Fiona nodded in agreement. "Poison is pretty useful. It damages like a normal attack or ability, and then it just keeps going, what with the effect. If I could learn any attack at all, it'd be Venoshock. Not only is is poison, but it just looks so cool! Sadly, the closest I am to a poison attack is leaking poison from my feet." She laughed. "Seriously, that's one of my abilities! And it barely does anything, except ruin my shoes."

• Brohoof 1

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Kage gave a chuckle when Fiona mentioned poison leaking from her feet. "Really? That's pretty cool!" Kage said with a grin. "You still have the ability to leak poison! I'd love to be able to! If I could learn a move, it would have to be Shadow Ball. To me, that would be awesome!"

@

"I-I-I have to share a d-d-d-dorm with you. I'll h-h-have t-t-to get used t-t-to it eventually. Let me s-s-speak t-t-to your 'o-o-other s-s-self'. Please?" Fey asked politely. She wanted to hear what his other self was like and maybe she could help him out that way. If it doesn't work, then she'd have to live with a split dragon.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn@,

Apisves's head popped out of his collar, checking around to see if Kenji was gone. Once he was satisfied of his safety, he joined the conversation. "Well, I can't really learn any besides Bug Bite" Apisves blushed, noticing an odd pattern. Kage had huge balls for an attack(HA!) and Fiona poisoned the target. Apisves just bit someone

"You are going to regret that." He says, "here goes nothi-" 'Damn dude you are one dumb fool.' Looking at Fey, the second mind(?) says. 'Well damn. Who are you? Hey kenji I am going to bite her, but then again, she seems cute. Heh, anyways, where the helk are those cowards? I want to eat them all. Heh, I am going to enjoy eating them, with barbe-' "and that is as far as I am going to go."

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn@,

Apisves's head popped out of his collar, checking around to see if Kenji was gone. Once he was satisfied of his safety, he joined the conversation. "Well, I can't really learn any besides Bug Bite" Apisves blushed, noticing an odd pattern. Kage had huge balls for an attack(HA!) and Fiona poisoned the target. Apisves just bit someone

"Well, if we were going with a real attack, based on my abilities already, I think I'd want to learn Frenzy Plant." Jared said. "How awesome would it be to be able to summon writhing vines from the ground to attack the enemy with?" His face then turned beet red. "And not for any other reason at all. Nope. No. No other reason to summon writhing tentacles from the ground."

• Brohoof 1

Sne sat there, observing what was going on in the cafeteria with a chuckle every now and then.

"This place'll be great..." he said, with a faint smile, before resting his head on the table. "At least nobody's freezing, it seems... As far as I can tell..." he continued, before letting out a big yawn... And with a cold breeze, he was at the door, exiting the cafeteria and into the hallway, ready to explore... Possibly the way to his dorm, at least.

@

Fey listened and blushed but thought about what he said. "He ... wh-wh-what shall we c-c-call him? Can't j-j-just k-k-keep c-c-calling him 'other self' or 'second mind'. B-B-But I th-th-think he n-n-needs t-t-to actually speak for a while in-in-instead of you sh-sh-shutting him up all the time. The dorm a good place?" Fey asked leaning forward slightly and looking at Kenji intently.

'You are insane. You really are? Still want to talk to me huh? Well then, lead the way. He might know how to get there but I do not. So miss fire fox? Hey Kenji, you should really take a look at her. You might enjoy it.' "He is such a pain in my rear. I am sorry if he said anything offensive and you see why I fight him.'

@@@Suitaloo@

The innocent Fiona looked at Jared's face, rather puzzled. Why is he blushing? she thought. "Yeah, I'd sure like to be able to whack someone with a plant!" she said cheerily, deciding to just move on. "In all honesty, though, I think I'll be lucky if I manage to learn Leech Life. Actually, I'm not sure - I have no idea what the level of training is in this school. I actually just got here before lunch, since I got the times all mixed up. Have you guys had any classes yet?"

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

@

Fey rubbed her head and sighed. "I m-m-may be insane, b-b-but I s-s-still think he needs a n-name." Fey said, frowning. "So what? w-w-we're g-g-going back t-t-to the dorm?" Fey asked uncertainly, unsure if she heard his 'second mind' correctly. She leaned back and thought about what kind of help she could posibly give him.

(OOC : I think I am enjoying the multiple personalities a little too much)

"Sorry. He is a little to interested on looking and tormenting me while I prefer to just stay away from others so that I won't bite them. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this."

• Brohoof 1