Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@@@Suitaloo@

The innocent Fiona looked at Jared's face, rather puzzled. Why is he blushing? she thought. "Yeah, I'd sure like to be able to whack someone with a plant!" she said cheerily, deciding to just move on. "In all honesty, though, I think I'll be lucky if I manage to learn Leech Life. Actually, I'm not sure - I have no idea what the level of training is in this school. I actually just got here before lunch, since I got the times all mixed up. Have you guys had any classes yet?"

"Well, we had skills class, or ability class, or whatever you want to call it. I ended up just going out back and gardening for the entire class, since my ability is pretty much just influencing the way plants grow." Jared explained. "I don't think it's actually possible for Gijinka to learn attacks, unless it's really what your ability is. I suppose like for Draco over there his ability could be the attack Bite, considering that's his ability. Maybe yours could be Toxic, I dunno." He shrugged.

@@Suitaloo,

"That's not exactly true" Apisves interjected, his cow like eyes fluttering a bit as he struggled to stay awake. Staying awake for this long was a bit too much for the lazy boy. "Gjinkas can learn attacks, but it's an advanced technique only for the best of the best" Apisves informed

@@Suitaloo,

"That's not exactly true" Apisves interjected, his cow like eyes fluttering a bit as he struggled to stay awake. Staying awake for this long was a bit too much for the lazy boy. "Gjinkas can learn attacks, but it's an advanced technique only for the best of the best" Apisves informed

"I hope we can learn moves soon!" Kage grinned as he said this. "I want to learn to use Shadow Ball as soon as possible! That would be awesome!" He pretended to be firing balls of ghostly energy, in an almost Hadouken-like pose, before laughing at his own random behaviour.

@@@@Suitaloo

Fiona giggled. "Well, good luck with that! I think I'm going to go and head up to my room to unpack. I should get as early of a start I can, since everyone else is probably already done. I'm in Dorm 7, by the way. So, see you guys later!" She stood from her seat and put away her plate of food, noticing that Apisves had left no scraps.

Upon exiting the cafeteria, she attempted to navigate to her room. At some point Fiona arrived at the front desk, and from there she knew the way. When she opened the door, she noticed something that she hadn't seen when she first entered the room; there was something very odd about the sheets on the other bed. A fair chunk of the blanket was frozen solid. How is it frozen? she wondered. Maybe it's an ice gijinka, I dunno'. Dismissing it altogether, she sat down on her own bed and began to unpack.

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn
  • Brohoof 2

After wandering the halls for a little while, Sne realized he was lost, but thanks to his sense of direction, he found his way back to the reception at least. "Maybe I'll just head over to my room for now... Maybe the other one has returned..." he said, before turning towards the dorms.

"And if not, I'll have a rest... Meh, maybe even if they are there..." he continued, mumbling to himself.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Soon, he had reached the door with the "7" on it again. Opening the door, he quickly noticed someone else was in there, though it seemed it was someone new, as a lot of the stuff that had lied there when he came was either gone or replaced.

Without a word he went over to his bed, and sat down. It still felt a little cool from earlier, and he felt things were about to get a little colder.

@@Zhooves

The door opened and a boy came in, accompanied by a gust of cool air. Fiona looked at him as he sat down, but she didn't let it interrupt her unpacking. "Hello," she said somewhat cheerily. "I'm Fiona. I guess we're roommates." She paused for a moment, thinking. "That frozen blanket must be uncomfortable. Do you want to use mine?"

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"'llo." he replied. "I am Sne, and I guess so... Someone else's stuff were here before, but it seems whoever it was left or moved..." he then noted his blanket.

"Eh, pretty sure you'll need an extra blanket to be honest... Should get this one dried before bed tonight..." he said, tilting his head a bit. "Are you any good with the cold?"

@@Zhooves

"Well," Fiona began, "the winters are pretty cold where I'm from, so I guess you could say I'm used to it. I assume you're an ice gijinka, then." If Sne was going to be making things colder, she'd just have to wear a lot of sweaters. It occurred to her that maybe the floor would freeze, and she began to imagine herself ice skating around the room. The thought was so ridiculous, it made her laugh out loud. "Sorry," she explained, "I just had a funny thought."

Apisves meanwhile was snoring loudly, having fallen asleep a bit of the way through the conversation. Normally, he could hold off his laziness a bit longer, but the sleepiness he had felt was far stronger than normal. Maybe the food was druggeed or something

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"Nothing to be sorry for - fun, or funny things are good for everyone." he said, smiling lightly, just so one could see it below the shade of his hood.
"Also, it is good that you are used to it... I tend to cool down the room I am in quite a bit, and it gets worse while I sleep... Explains the frozen bed, eh? I took a nap." he said, chuckling.

@@Zhooves

For some reason, it made Fiona feel good to see Sne smile. "Wow, that must have been some power nap. And I really don't mind, honestly - it'll be nice having a human air conditioner towards the end of the year when it starts getting hot out. Maybe if you shake up a cup of juice, you could get a slushie out of it! Have you ever tried?" The girl had a talent for looking on the bright side of things.

@

"Ummm... Apisves? You there?" Jared asked, snapping his fingers in front of Apisves face. He had finished his lunch and decided he wanted to look around the surrounding countryside until dinner. "I know you aren't exactly the most outdoors-y type, but I was going to go on a hike if you were interested, and if not, at least go back to your dorm and sleep there."

@@Suitaloo,

"Yummy" Apisves grumbled in his sleep. The dream he was having would probably look right at home inside a Yaoi fic. Then Jared snapped his fingers. "Wuzzat?! Oh" Apisves yawned, staggering to his feet and stumbling towards his dorm. Fingers crossed he got the dream again 

"Alright then..." Jared sighed. He threw away his garbage and went outside, he found he was the only one who thought it would be a good idea to take a walk, so he decided against it. It wouldn't be any fun alone. Jared decided to do something that might be against the rules, but he didn't particularly care. He took out a small seed packet labeled 'Sativa Linnaeus' and smirked. Considering he was alone, he could at least get the plants started in relative peace. He headed back in to the forest and brought some gardening tools with him. Finding a nice, sunny clearing in the forest, he looked around and decided it would be a good spot to grow the plants, the soil seemed to be of good quality, and it had good access to the sun. He began his work planting, hoping nobody would find him out this far planting seeds. It would be a bit suspect for him to be planting something so far out from the actual gardens, so he worked quickly.

Satisfied that his job was finished for the time being, he watered the seeds and returned to his dorm. He decided to take a nap until dinner, after a nice days work planting his crops.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

He chuckled a little louder.

"You are among the first to appreciate my cooling... Where I am from, the cold is kinda bad when indoors... People want warm homes when it is snow most of, if not all year..." he said, with a sigh.

"And no, I have not tried that... I know I can cool down drinks though... And I have these..." he said, sticking a hand out from his cloak, holding a bottle of what looked like water.

"Bottles that works like a vacuum flask... Keeps most liquids I carry liquid, rather than ice... Doesn't always happen, but I'd rather be sure I have some water to drink..."

@@Zhooves

"I live in Santalune City in Kalos," the Venonat gijinka stated, "and the weather changes a lot from season to season, so any type of heat regulation is good to have. Hey, I've got an idea; if you learn to control your cooling powers, maybe you could take away cold air. You could keep drinks warm yourself, and involuntary coldness wouldn't be a problem. Either that, or you could make friends with a fire-type gijinka. That would work too. Anyway, it's just a theory, and I doubt it would actually work, but you never know. "

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

"Hm... I guess... Maybe with enough time... There is a fiery one here, that I know... She seems nice, at least." he said, looking up a bit, before turning to a look of realization.

"Ah, right! I am a Snorunt gijinka... Sorry if I forgot that detail, it just never came up... You know, in case the cloak and the ice didn't give it away." he said, giving her a somewhat embarrassed smile.

Edited by Zhooves

@

Fey had a nervous look on her face and wondered what she had gotten herself into. "I-It's fine." Fey said in way of answering. She took a quick look around the cafeteria and noticd that some of the people had left. "Seems l-like m-m-most p-people are l-l-l-leaving. You s-s-sure y8u d-d-don't w-want to g-g-go back t-t-to the dorm?"

"It sounds like the best idea. After all, the other students must be starting to think I have lost my bloody mind" Kenji says. Tossing the tray into the trash, he stares outside. "It is finally quiet in my head. I will need to let him loose again huh? And I refer to him as mini me for now."

@

Fey got up from the chair and turned to walk to the door. "C-C-Come on. I'm s-sure you c-c-can letting out mini-me in the d-dorm." Feysaid nervously and led the way back, beckoning for Kenji to follow. She was sure she remembered the way there After a few twists and turns, Fey led Kenji back to the dorm and opened the door. She walkdd in amd sat on her bed, waiting for Kenji to do the same.

Walking in, he jumps and lays on his bed. "well, you want to meet him huh? I mean meet him for real? Don't say I didn't warn you." Closing his eyes, he turns towards Fey and, 'What the he'll do you still want here? Are you stupid? Crazy or just plain psycho? Yeah thats it, little miss fire fox is a psychopath.'

@@Zhooves

"Oh, that's fine!" Fiona assured. "I mean, I never explained my Pokemon half either, which is Venonat. Sadly, I don't have many useful abilities. I have night vision, which isn't bad, and my feet leak poison. All that really accomplishes is creeping people out, and I don't really have any use for that. Oh, and I get distracted by lights. If you ever see me staring at a lamp for too long, I'd appreciate it if you shook me out of it. It happens way more often than you'd think!" She giggled. "Venonat isn't the strongest Pokemon, nor is it very helpful, but I hope I'll get some cooler abilities once I evolve."

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"I will keep that in mind... Shake you out of it... Got it. And you have good night vision? I'd say that's a really useful ability to have... Imagine the power going out at night... Or being outside at night in general... Or if my cold accidentally breaks a light bulb... And I guess you'll find something for your leaky feet too." he said, sitting a bit further onto his bed, with his legs and hands crossed under the cloak.

@

Fey sighed and tried not to blow up when he mentioned her being a psychopath. "I m-m-may be m-ad and c-c-crazy but I'm n-n-not a ps-psycho. The last p-p-person that called me that g-g-got slapped so hard that it left a b-b-burnt impression of my h-hand on his face." Fey told him and crossed her arms.

@@Zhooves

"Night vision also helps when I want to do something while everyone else in my house is asleep. It's a good thing to have in general, and I suppose it's worth the, as you put it, 'leaky feet'." Fiona laughed at the phrase as she finished packing. She took out a pen and a pad of paper before lying down on her bed. "You know, that's a surprisingly accurate name for it," she commented as she began to doodle.