Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@

Fey nodded and hesitqntly steooed back toward him. "Y-Y-You're right. In th-that case then d-d-dinner with a friend w-would be nice.

------

Melissa vot.herself some food and sat at a table that overlooked the cafeteria. In case a fight breaks out or something like that, then she may be able to stop it. Or not.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji

"Great!" Kage said, grinning at her. "Let's go get something to eat then, shall we?" He headed off in the direction of the cafeteria's food counter, eager to get something to eat, but also waiting for Fey to make sure that she could get her food at he same time as him.

@@Suitaloo,

"I'm sitting at the closest place to me" Apisves responded, promptly pulling a watermelon from nowhere and sitting on the closest seat, true to his word. "And I've been napping. Napping and eating are the best things to do" Apisves snuffled, his voice garbled from chunks of watermelon 

@@Suitaloo,

"I'm sitting at the closest place to me" Apisves responded, promptly pulling a watermelon from nowhere and sitting on the closest seat, true to his word. "And I've been napping. Napping and eating are the best things to do" Apisves snuffled, his voice garbled from chunks of watermelon 

"Alright then..." Jared replied, confused as to where an entire watermelon came from. "You really seem to like lazing around. I mean, that's fine and all, but doesn't it get boring eventually? I mean, when you don't really have anything to do, it just seems like you would get, ironically enough, tired of sleeping."

@@Suitaloo,

"Do you get tired of breathing?" Apisves asked flatly, finishing off the watermelon quickly. That wasn't a Pokemon ability, that was just practice. "By the way, do birds scare you?" Apisves asked, wanting to see if they shared the same fears. Come to think of it, they shared a lot of the same weaknesses too. Fire and birds 

@

Fey stood in the same spot for quite a wbile before finally working up the courage to walk after him. She tok another look around the cafeteria and saw Jared talking with Apisves who appeared to have eaten a whole watermelon. Although where he got it from was a complete mystery. 'It'll be fine ... it'll be fine ... it's just dinner with a friend, is all ... what could possibly go wrong?' Fey nervously thought to herself as she followed Kage to the cafeteria line.

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry I couldn't tell y'all I wouldn't be able to post because the phone I am using crapped out on me, but it us working for now.)

Waking up randomly, Kenji looks at his watch. "Damn it, I am late to dinner!" Looking to where he last saw Fey, he realizes she already left.

@@Suitaloo,

"Do you get tired of breathing?" Apisves asked flatly, finishing off the watermelon quickly. That wasn't a Pokemon ability, that was just practice. "By the way, do birds scare you?" Apisves asked, wanting to see if they shared the same fears. Come to think of it, they shared a lot of the same weaknesses too. Fire and birds 

"Fair enough." Jared replied. "Can't say they do. They're usually pretty nice to you if you have some spare berries and you feed them. Believe it or not, they're smart enough to know not to attack a source of food. Heck, I'm more scared of bug types because they've ruined a few arrangements I've done, and that's weeks of work down the drain." He explained.

@@Suitaloo,

"Huh. Braver than me then" Apisves noted, feeling a slight sliver of jealousy. "So, how was life back home?" Apisves asked, realizing he either hadn't asked that before or he had forgotten about it. Kind of pathetically, the second option was probably the right option, which spoke volumes for his memory 

@@Suitaloo,

"Huh. Braver than me then" Apisves noted, feeling a slight sliver of jealousy. "So, how was life back home?" Apisves asked, realizing he either hadn't asked that before or he had forgotten about it. Kind of pathetically, the second option was probably the right option, which spoke volumes for his memory 

"Pretty good. Ramos actually paid me to help decorate his gym." Jared said. "Working with a Gym Leader is really nice, especially with a nice older one like Ramos, he knew that I was different from other boys, and he even was the one who funded my education here."

@@Suitaloo,

"You had a job, huh?" Apisves mused out loud, feeling slightly lazy. Not that he cared much, laziness was a virtue. "I just kind of played around while I was a Weedle, then I evolved and only left the house when I had to. Goldenrod is pretty good for fat cats" Apisves explained 

@@Suitaloo,

"You had a job, huh?" Apisves mused out loud, feeling slightly lazy. Not that he cared much, laziness was a virtue. "I just kind of played around while I was a Weedle, then I evolved and only left the house when I had to. Goldenrod is pretty good for fat cats" Apisves explained 

Jared chuckled. "I've heard Goldenrod is a nice place. Kind of like Lumiose. Did you ever go shopping at the giant department store they have there? I heard it's huge." He said. "I wouldn't mind visiting one time. I think you'd like Lumiose though, it has a lot of awesome restaurants to eat at and there's almost always some schmuck coming in trying to battle the staff, but it makes for a good show with dinner, so I don't complain. I've only ever been a few times. Only to the best restaurant, Sushi High Roller, once. Really expensive though."

@@Suitaloo,

"I didn't really go to the store a lot, not much for me there" Apisves shrugged, yawning a bit. "Sorry to cut it short, but it's time for my 5th nap. See ya" Apisves slurred a bit, licking his lips to rewake himself before stumbling away at the pace of a slug towards his room 

@

Fey stood in the same spot for quite a wbile before finally working up the courage to walk after him. She tok another look around the cafeteria and saw Jared talking with Apisves who appeared to have eaten a whole watermelon. Although where he got it from was a complete mystery. 'It'll be fine ... it'll be fine ... it's just dinner with a friend, is all ... what could possibly go wrong?' Fey nervously thought to herself as she followed Kage to the cafeteria line.

As Kage was choosing his food, he looked over to see Fey was looking very nervous. "Hey, Fey? Everything alright?" he asked anxiously. "You look a little... nervous! Is something the matter?" He couldn't think what could be wrong with her, he just hoped she was alright. Everyone else seemed to be getting on fine around the cafeteria, but Fey seemed a little scared....

@@Zhooves

Fiona lazily looked over at Sne. "Hm?" She checked the clock and her eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, have I been sitting here for that long? Uh, yeah, let's go get some dinner, then." She opened the door and walked out, waiting happily for Sne. "Do you remember where the cafeteria is?"

• Brohoof 1

@

"I-I'm fine ... I'm j-j-just naturally n-nervous." Fey answered and chose her food when it was her turn in line. She grabbed the tray and headed to a mostly vacant table to start eating.as she began to eat, she wondered what it would be like of she hadn't been nervous or shy. Maybe she'd still be angry like she was as a Vulpix. If that's the case then Fey was glad she was timid.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

"Yeah, time passes swiftly when ye do something that grabs ye like that... Like staring at bright lights, eh?" he said, ending it in what sounded almost like a chuckle, before walking through the door and out into the hallway.

"Yeah, I remember... It's this way." he continued, walking with her to the cafeteria.

@@Zhooves

"Yeah, just like that!" Fiona laughed. As they entered the cafeteria, the smell of food hit her hard, and she realized how hungry she was. She had reason to be, too, since she gave half of her lunch to Apisves. The venonat gijinka got in line and looked over her choices carefully before piling a large selection of food onto her plate. Sitting down in a spot where there was room for her icy friend to join her, Fiona began to eat her food very quickly, and soon she was already halfway through her meal.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

He followed her into the cafeteria, and took his time as he picked out an almost monstrous selection of food; fresh fruits, meat, loaf, vegetables, pasta...

When he was done picking, he went over to Fiona and sat down at the spot she had reserved for him, before beginning to munch on his food.

Jared, having still not finished his food and Apisves had already departed, looked around and noticed Fiona with a Snover boy he hadn't met yet.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Zhooves

"Hey Fiona. Mind if I sit here? And who's your friend?" Jared asked, taking a sip of his drink. "I was sitting with Apisves, but he scarfed down all his food in about a minute and then immediately went back to his room, at the pace of a Slugma." He said chuckling.

Fey looked around the cafeteria and saw that Apisves was slowly making his way out of the door and that the Snorunt and Venonat students had arrived in the cafeteria. She pushed her plate away, not feeling particularly hungry anymore. She picked it up and handed it to the cafeteria lady before slowly and nervously heading over to the group.

@@Suitaloo, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Zhooves

Fey stood to the side awkwardly and wondered how she should introduce herself.

@@Suitaloo@@Dji@@Zhooves

"Oh, hi Jared!" Fiona greeted her friend cheerily. "Sure, come sit down! This is my roommate, Sne. Sne, this is my friend Jared." She continued to eat her food at a bit of a slower pace, since she figured there would be conversation. Then she noticed a girl who looked like a Ninetales gijinka standing around shyly behind the group, and Fiona wondered if she wanted to sit down. The Venonat wouldn't normally begin conversations with people she didn't know. In fact, it was usually her who fidgeted in the background, but everyone here had been nice to her so far, so she decided to take the chance. Besides, if this girl was anything like her, she would be quite nice to have as a friend.

"H-hi," Fiona began. "Do you want to sit down?"

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry this is late.

"Sure Jared. Anything that you may want to know about me? I do warn you aren't many interesting things I can tell you but, shoot. Anything in particular?" Dark Side asked, scratching the back of his head with his blade. It hurt a little bit, but considering his half steel type it didn't get to him too much.

@@Deviousnights

((I'm just going to go back for a second here and pretend Jared's still in the room with you so he can say what he needs to and then jump back to the present))

"Well, first of all, I wanted to see if you wanted to go eat dinner, I'm headed down to the cafeteria now, we can talk there." Jared said.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @@Zhooves

"Hi there, Sne. I'm Jared, as she already said." He said as he took a seat. "So, how has your first day here been going?" Jared asked.

"Yeah sure. You go on ahead, I guess. I'll go ahead and bring a few of my root beers." Dark Side said, walking towards his bag and using magic to levitate his six pack of root beer as he followed Jared to the cafeteria.

(Yeah, sorry for it being late and all I'm out of state as of now due to the death of a family member. I apologize.