Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Jared chuckled. "No, I don't think we'll be actually battling. Students really don't have any moves to use. I know we had skills class earlier today and it was nice. I just went outside and did some gardening since my power just influences the way plants grow."

@@Deviousnights

((My condolences man, it's alright. If you miss out on something because of something like that, as long as you tell us, we won't hold it against you.))

@@Suitaloo

"Oh, that's pretty cool. Can you like change the plants' colors and shapes or something?" Fiona thought about how to make her own abilities useful. Well, one ability in particular, really. She was also wondering what exactly abilities in general would be used for, if not battling. Would they just be for day-to-day tasks? At least Fiona could be sure she would be learning about her Pokemon side to some extent at the academy.

@@Suitaloo

"Oh, that's pretty cool. Can you like change the plants' colors and shapes or something?" Fiona thought about how to make her own abilities useful. Well, one ability in particular, really. She was also wondering what exactly abilities in general would be used for, if not battling. Would they just be for day-to-day tasks? At least Fiona could be sure she would be learning about her Pokemon side to some extent at the academy.

"To a degree." Jared said. "I can change the color of the blooms, if they're roses I can make them not grow thorns, or for... certain... plants, I can influence how they affect you when ingested, either by eating them or inhaling vapors created when you burn them." He said, trying to dance around the actual name of the plant while still trying to get his point across.

@@Suitaloo, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn, @

Fey nodded at the Venonat. "Y-Yes. Th-Thank you." Fey went around the table and sat next to Jared, who appeared to be wrapped in a conversation with the Venonat anyway. She looked across the table to Sne and smiled shyly. "Y-Y-You're Sne, r-r-right?" Fey asked uncertainly, unsure of a better way to start the conversation.

@@Suitaloo,@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

"Hello to you too, Jared." he said, putting down what food he had started munching on. "My first day... I've met and talked to new people like me... Or at least kind of like me. Other gijinkas. And it has been nice overall." he continued, before taking another bite of what he had.

@@Dji,  

He then turned to Fey who had just sat down and begun speaking to him.

"Aye, I am Sne... And what was your name again? Sorry, I am quite slow sometimes when it comes to names I haven't heard often enough..." he said with a nervous smile.

Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves

"M-My name is F-F-Fey." Fey said, introducing herself. "I h-hope we c-c-can be friends." Fey said, hoping that what happened with Apisves the first time she met him didn't happen here as well. Her eyes widened at the pile of food on his tray. "Th-Th-That's a l-lot of food. You m-m-must b-be hungry."

@@Dji

"Aye, we can be friends I guess." he said, smiling faintly underneath his hood.

"And I guess I am... My appetite varies a lot... Might be a habit or something, but sometimes I eat enough to last for a while, other times I barely eat at all, yet last enough to reach the next meal..." he continued, taking another big bite.

@@Zhooves

"R-R-Really?" Fey asked , surprised. She didn't expect him to agree but then again, this group does seem nice, Jared included. ßhe gave him a small smile and watched him take a bite before replying. "S-Sometimes you e-e-eat enough to last a while or b-b-barely enough to g-g-get to your next meal?" Fey echoed and thought back to the book she was reading earlier. She then out a hand on her chin in though. "Hmm ...it could be a habit ... but it could also be because of something else entirely. " Fey finally said, remembering what she read whike answering.

@@Dji

"Oh?" came from him, before he stopped chewing for a bit.

"It could be something else? What have ye been reading? Sounds like it could be interesting..." he continued, almost seeming excited for a moment as he continued eating a little slower as to make sure he catches anything that is said.

@@Zhooves

Fey still had her hand om her chin and was still deep in thought when she answered. "I've been reading this book called Bulbapedia. It's the latest edition and lists all pokemon in the known regions as well as a general overview of gijinjas, what sort of abilities they have, how they evolve and whatnot. I'm just trying to remember what it said about Snorunts and Snorunt giinkas."

@@Dji

"Hm... So your idea might be that my eating habits has got something to do with me evolving then?" he said, looking a bit up in wonder. "Or did you maybe have something else in mind?" he continued, looking back down. "Maybe I should consider eating more snow..." he mumbled to himself as he put the now empty plate down.

@@Dji

"Hm... So your idea might be that my eating habits has got something to do with me evolving then?" he said, looking a bit up in wonder. "Or did you maybe have something else in mind?" he continued, looking back down. "Maybe I should consider eating more snow..." he mumbled to himself as he put the now empty plate down.

Jared turned to Sne and raised an eyebrow. "Eating snow? Wouldn't that just be like drinking water? I mean, snow is really just frozen water, and once it gets in to your body, it melts because your body isn't at freezing temperature. Well, yours might be, but most people's aren't."

@@Suitaloo@@Zhooves@@Dji

"Inhaling the..?" Fiona's innocent mind was momentarily confused by what Jared had just said about inhaling plant vapors. Thankfully, a distraction was provided in the form of a discussion about the eating habits of Snorunt. "Some gijinkas do obtain habits and behaviors because of their Pokemon halves," Fiona stated, "like your bite-y, self-conflicted friend. I wouldn't know much about Snorunt, though, since they don't live in my region."

@@Suitaloo@@Zhooves@@Dji

"Inhaling the..?" Fiona's innocent mind was momentarily confused by what Jared had just said about inhaling plant vapors. Thankfully, a distraction was provided in the form of a discussion about the eating habits of Snorunt. "Some gijinkas do obtain habits and behaviors because of their Pokemon halves," Fiona stated, "like your bite-y, self-conflicted friend. I wouldn't know much about Snorunt, though, since they don't live in my region."

"Deino aren't in our region either, are they? I thought they were in Unova, not in Kalos." Jared said. "And inhaling vapors, in other words, smoking them, plants like tobacco or" He lowered his voice. "cannabis." Jared whispered. Returning to a normal volume and turning to Fey he said. "So you read the Bulbapedia as well? I read it over a little bit before coming here since old Ramos had a bit out of date copy, but it was still informative nonetheless."

@@Suitaloo, @@Zhooves, @@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"I c-c-can't remember the p-p-page. B-B-But what she said was true. Some g-g-gijinkas do obtain h-habits from th-their pokemon halves." Fey told Sne, completely agreeing with the Venonat. She looked at Jared nervously and clasped her hands together inside her sleeves. "Y-Yeah. I r-read the Bulbap-pedia. I've a-a-actually got the latest edition in m-m-my dorm."

• Brohoof 1

Jared turned to Sne and raised an eyebrow. "Eating snow? Wouldn't that just be like drinking water? I mean, snow is really just frozen water, and once it gets in to your body, it melts because your body isn't at freezing temperature. Well, yours might be, but most people's aren't."

He then turned to Jared.

"Aye, just water... Though from what I have heard, Snorunt can live from only eating ice and snow... Maybe it keeps them hydrated, and that is all they need?" he said tilting his head a bit.

@@Dji

"Yeah, I see what ye mean... Multiple examples, actually."

@@Zhooves

"M-M-Multiple examples of wh-wh-what?" Fey wondered what he was talking about as Sne wasn't being clear enough on what he said. "A-A-Anyway, do you want to h-h-have a l-l-look at my B-B-Bulbapedia? Y-Y-You can if you want and s-s-see for y-yourself." Fey offered Sne. She looked down at the table in thought and wondered what his ability would be if and when he evolved.

@@Suitaloo@@Dji@@Zhooves

Finishing off her food, Fiona explained, "Well, no, they don't, but I saw a Pokemon Contest on TV once that had a Deino in it, and it evolved halfway through the performance. It was actually really cool." Then she thought for a moment. "That's funny, I never would've thought you smoked, Jared. I've heard cigarettes make your breath smell really bad, and if they do, you do a good job of covering it. Isn't that illegal at our age? Oh, whatever," she said, immediately dismissing the thought, "do what you will."

The Venonat then turned to Fey. "Sure, that sounds like a great idea," Fiona affirmed. "Do you have it on you? I'm done with my dinner, so if everyone else is too, then I'm fine with heading to the dorms to get it."

@@Suitaloo@@Dji@@Zhooves

Finishing off her food, Fiona explained, "Well, no, they don't, but I saw a Pokemon Contest on TV once that had a Deino in it, and it evolved halfway through the performance. It was actually really cool." Then she thought for a moment. "That's funny, I never would've thought you smoked, Jared. I've heard cigarettes make your breath smell really bad, and if they do, you do a good job of covering it. Isn't that illegal at our age? Oh, whatever," she said, immediately dismissing the thought, "do what you will."

The Venonat then turned to Fey. "Sure, that sounds like a great idea," Fiona affirmed. "Do you have it on you? I'm done with my dinner, so if everyone else is too, then I'm fine with heading to the dorms to get it."

"Well, I don't smoke tobacco. Ramos does. Well, he did, I don't know if he still does." Jared explained. "I prefer cannabis, it's honestly a lot more enjoyable than tobacco. Tobacco at most makes you relax a bit, but I've gotten some of my best creative ideas while I was smoking cannabis. The only real side-effect for me is that I get really hungry, so I end up eating as much as Apisves without the immediate necessity of sleeping afterwards." He continued, leaning in to whisper to Fiona. "I'm actually growing a plant not too far off school grounds, it shouldn't take too long to grow if I keep tending to it, and I've got some already set to consume back in my dorm if you want to give it a shot some time later." Jared offered.

@@Suitaloo

Fiona wondered why Jared was leaning so close to her, but it gave her Butterfrees in her stomach; no guy had ever intentionally gotten this near to her, as her few friends back home were all female, and thinking about it made her a bit jumpy. "S-sure," the Venonat replied, attempting to sound more calm than she actually was. She continued, lowering her voice as her friend had, "I've never done it before. Hey, what exactly is cannabis, anyways?"

@@Suitaloo

Fiona wondered why Jared was leaning so close to her, but it gave her Butterfrees in her stomach; no guy had ever intentionally gotten this near to her, as her few friends back home were all female, and thinking about it made her a bit jumpy. "S-sure," the Venonat replied, attempting to sound more calm than she actually was. She continued, lowering her voice as her friend had, "I've never done it before. Hey, what exactly is cannabis, anyways?"

"Well, it's also known as hemp." Jared said. "It's used to make things like rope, fabrics, and other things. Or it's known as well, weed, pot, or marijuana." He explained. "If you roll it up like a cigarette or you bake it in to cookies or something it makes you feel really good, or at the very least it makes you feel insightful and inspirational. It's a very good experience."

@@Suitaloo

"O-oh." Fiona wasn't quite sure how to respond. She wasn't really pro-drugs, but she didn't have the heart or social skills to say no. Jared seemed like a nice guy, though, so he probably knew what he was doing... "Okay then, I mean...I, uh...I-I think I'll just have a small amount first, just to try it..." It can't really be as bad as people say it is, she thought. Fiona tried to reason with herself, tried to find a positive light in which she could look at the idea. Even after much mental convincing, though, the girl was still a little uncertain...

@@Suitaloo

"O-oh." Fiona wasn't quite sure how to respond. She wasn't really pro-drugs, but she didn't have the heart or social skills to say no. Jared seemed like a nice guy, though, so he probably knew what he was doing... "Okay then, I mean...I, uh...I-I think I'll just have a small amount first, just to try it..." It can't really be as bad as people say it is, she thought. Fiona tried to reason with herself, tried to find a positive light in which she could look at the idea. Even after much mental convincing, though, the girl was still a little uncertain...

"You seem a bit troubled by it." Jared said. "Trust me, it's not as bad as the media claims it is. Even alcohol is more harmful than it. And I won't rush you, if you ever feel uncomfortable with it, just tell me and you can stop." He continued. "It's your choice if you want to do it or not."

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Fey jumped a little as Fiona asked her if she had the book on her. "Uuh ... n-n-no. It's b-b-back in m-m-my dorm." Fey mumbled and calmed down a little from her jumpscare.

Melissa had finished her meal and was now just sitting back in her chair, relaxed and watching the goings on of the cafeteria. In a way, this reminded her of when she was at the old gijinka academy.

Edited by Dji