Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is discord...Flirting?

Codelyy

(edited)

After seeing this scene from the last episode of season 4, the first thing that came into my head is that Discord is flirting with Celestia... unless you give flowers to all your friends. I've got a feeling someone going to say that Discord could be thanking Celestia but thanking Celestia for what?. Celestia did nothing for Discord in the episode unless i forgot about that moment. anyway 

What was the first thing that came into your head when you saw this? :P

(Don't worry, the video will start at a certain point but it won't let me show it on the forums -_-)

http://youtu.be/HoBdr2JBjxs?t=1m

Edited by UFO Commander

(edited)

Well, it sure felt that way that's for sure, but judging how the show is he more than likely just wanted to kinda make up to Celestia for betraying her and all that, kinda be her friend ya know? ^_^

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, it sure felt that way that's for sure, but judging how the show is he more than likely just wanted to kinda make up to Celestia for betraying her and all that, kinda be her frien ya know? ^_^

I guess that could be true but i guess we will never know. He even got nervous about giving the flowers :P

Edited by UFO Commander
  • Brohoof 1

I guess that could be true but i guess we will never know. He even got nervous about giving the flowers :P

Hm, yea that's true, he might have just been a bit nervous conffronting her after just betraying her on the same day, though I may be completly wrong and they might have actually been giving us a bit of shipping fan service! ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hm, yea that's true, he might have just been a bit nervous conffronting her after just betraying her on the same day, though I may be completly wrong and they might have actually been giving us a bit of shipping fan service! ;)

They are bring fan fic into the show :P

princess_celestia_x_discord_by_justastud

Edited by UFO Commander
  • Brohoof 2

Could be... Earlier in the scene there's a great Rairjack shot too!

• Brohoof 1

Geez, I would be nervous for asking for forgiveness, since I was the one who victimized them

Facepalm.jpg

(edited)

Possibly, but he's Discord. He could've given them to Celestia as a silly gesture. You can't really tell with Discord, if he's being serious or not. Like when he passed off the journal to Twilight with the bookmarked pages, he wasn't acting all serious about it. Meanwhile it held a key to defeating Tirek.

But it could've been a fan service. Giving a nudge towards Dislestia / Celesticord.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

I think he was - and I dig it. I like the fact they're hinting at a crush on that, but I don't want a canon relationship outside of the established Cadance/Shining Armour :D However, that little flirt tease is something I enjoyed immensely :D

• Brohoof 1

This, beyond a doubt, proves that they are exes. 

You heart it here first.

(edited)

@@Graveyard Duck,

But flowers are the ultimate sound of love and 'I have a better girlfriend now sucker' moments. fluttershy

Edited by Shift

(edited)

For some reason I want to think Discord has more feelings for Fluttershy than he does Celestia in anyway, since Fluttershy and Discord are close friends. I believe they were apologetic/friendly flowers. :3

Edited by Princess PeachBlink
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@ pretty much called it for me, though I think Discord and Fluttershy are also just friends.

But like PeachBlink said, those flowers are just a show of Discord being friendly towards Celestia.

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 3

This is all a giant misconception. He apologized during a song. They couldn't have discord interrupt the vocals so they gave him flowers as a prop and say hes sorry  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I find it really amazing how many believe in Dislestia just because of two flower boutiques (one for Celestia and one for Luna)he gave to her, in the rainbow colors (FRIENDSHIP).

Here are some facts:

1. He didn't cried or showed any remorse when celestia was imprisoned (Yeah, he totally loves her...) but seriously upset when fluttershy got caged.

2. He stated in 'Keep calm and Flutter on' that he never had a friend before (You usually have to be friend before becoming lovers...)

3. He has a picture of Flutterhy and him on his nightstand not one of Celestia.

4. He admitted that he only likes Flutters.

The show is pretty much heading towards fluttercord.

By all mean Fluttercord is already canon.

But i shouldn't be suprised about the amount of Dislestia stuff, afterall most Dislestia shippers are girls and i know from my experience of the naruto fandom how insane they are (NAURUTO IS NOT GAY AND NEVER WILL BE!!)

jqrsrl.jpg

1se58m.jpg

1401043799585.png

Edited by Commissar Alexer
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

I'd like to think it was a little bit of both but I mostly I go with the perverbial smootching up to get her forgiveness thing.

Edited by Argumedies