Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The House Of Enchanted Comics (sign up/ooc)

Marciblook

(edited)

Ok, I think I wanna revive this now, and I think I know just how to do it.

WELCOME ALL to the house of enchanted comics. I shall be your guide into the unknown today!

All I need from you, is a type of comic you might like, and I shall select a few that might interest you.

I shall fallow along and make sure you don't get yourself into too much trouble.

So, shall the adventure begin?

Ok, maybe not just pick a type of comic, I might also need info on your character, but that's just a formality.

I hope you have a good time.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/159833-house-of-enchanted-comics-grand-reopening/

Edited by Marciblook

Well then...honestly, I kinda like it to be sporadic  Anyone can go into the house and start reading a comic. Before you know it, they're pulled in, and maybe...just maybe...there's a place where all comics meet; a place where one can enter portals to other comics. Almost along the lines of Wreck-It Ralph. 

Well then...honestly, I kinda like it to be sporadic  Anyone can go into the house and start reading a comic. Before you know it, they're pulled in, and maybe...just maybe...there's a place where all comics meet; a place where one can enter portals to other comics. Almost along the lines of Wreck-It Ralph.

Actually you make good point....I'll make some changes real quick

@,

Remember, as I said, you don't have to make it fixed as to limiting the comics. You can allow people to make their own ideas as they go along in the RP.

Well, this is just to have a set theme but there will be multiple themes, that's basically what this is for

It doesn't really have to have a set theme you know. Comics range a span of themes.

Yeah, that's why I'm gonna accept as many as I can at once for more variety

Well...maybe have it as an "Open" RP so that anyone can join. They just need to sign up here.

Well, the way I have it planned it would be hard to have it just fully open, I don't want random ponies to just drop into the story, I want it so a set group or individual goes in at once so it's easier to maintain, then another group/individual can go in a separate instance that's the way I see this happening....in my head at least

@,

So that means you want a "private" RP. Maybe cap the number to about 10, if that isn't too much.

Hm...actually about 5 would be best, and now that's ironed out, I need to fix the first post again

Okies, Technically 3 more slots open because it includes you and I.

Should we count me? If we count me there will only be 4 spots every time, the 5 should be people who actually go into the comic, I'm just the narrator

Ok, but I don't think I should take a spot every time, I'll join in every so often, oh and I'll make a quick comic to start us off here

Title: the mystery of the pony of shadows

Story: in the castle of the two sisters, there were rumors of a pony that nightmare moon had left after she was banished to the moon, you are investigating weather or not the rumors are true, but beware the castle, for it holds many tricks.

Goal: find the pony of shadows, if he exists (he does btw)

Personas: lead investigator, stonewall and his 3 investigators

And my character sheet....

Oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kaymen-blooblood-r6482

Reason to be here: he wanted to see a comic about him

That's not really a comic, which is why I prefer to have a bit more freedom in the theme choosing, like I said earlier that ponies should meet each other in a central area, instead of being guided by a narrator, which puts many restrictions on the RP. 

That's not really a comic, which is why I prefer to have a bit more freedom in the theme choosing, like I said earlier that ponies should meet each other in a central area, instead of being guided by a narrator, which puts many restrictions on the RP.

Ok, I admit that wasn't my best thing....ok, I think I know what to do, and the narrator doesn't actually do much to push the people down a specific way, he just sets the stage and...well, think of it as almost a dungeon master...without the dice

Ok, I admit that wasn't my best thing....ok, I think I know what to do, and the narrator doesn't actually do much to push the people down a specific way, he just sets the stage and...well, think of it as almost a dungeon master...without the dice

That sounds better. Include your OC in that, and it would make it for a very interesting and enjoyable RP. 

No, I meant I rewrote the first post, check it

Okay, getting there, but not quite there yet. It will be better if the players controlled the background characters themselves. This RP should be prone to plot twists, which make it extremely fun. I still think the narrator idea puts a bit of a damper on ideas. However, in terms of plot-twists, make sure the RPers don't do abuse plot twists and put them in like every other posts. 

Okay, getting there, but not quite there yet. It will be better if the players controlled the background characters themselves. This RP should be prone to plot twists, which make it extremely fun. I still think the narrator idea puts a bit of a damper on ideas. However, in terms of plot-twists, make sure the RPers don't do abuse plot twists and put them in like every other posts.

Ok...I think I got it....maybe?