• Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

You guys are all wrong!

Nothing beats a Kiwi!

kiw.jpg

Sweet and tangy, yet soft and sour.

I don't get to eat them very often as I live in Canada, but when I do...

That, my friends is a special occasion.

• Brohoof 3

F83tD.png

Man, I can't get enough of them. They are so juicy, they taste wonderful and you can add/mix them to/with a lot of other fruit/things. They are my favorite fruit.

Pic, as always, related.

I've always loved apples ever since I was little. But as I'm older now, and have better fruit choices than just...apples, I'm more into pineapples. They're the sweetest fruit ever, and you can eat pizza with it. xD But I actually prefer eating pineapple fresh cut, as well as from a can. :P 

Blueberries! biggrin.png

Not only are they delicious, but they also make good brain food.  The only problem with them is that they're so expensive... (in 'MURICA at least.)

Now I see how lucky I am to have a blueberry park in my neighborhood...where you can get them FREE. You have to pick them yourself, but it is well worth it in the end due to the fact that they are free, they aren't imported from Mexico, and they taste much better than store-bought varieties that I have experienced before.

I'm actually a huge fan of three fruits in particular: bananas, mangos, and apricots laugh.png . Bananas, first of all, are, as Ray Comfort, has pointed out, made for the human body. They are delicious, they curve naturally towards the mouth, and fit perfectly in the human hand. Apricots and mangos are probably the two juiciest and have really vivid flavors, which I love. happy.png

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Apples. Specifically, I love to eat Pink Lady or Granny Smith.

Young-Granny-Smith-my-little-pony-friend

Don't get any naughty idea, kiddies. wink.png

By the way, chilled apples are much better than room-temperature.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Tough call. I could easily live my life as a frugivore. My legendary sweet tooth and desire for extremely juicy fruits makes me lean towards pineapple and kiwi, though Honeycrisp apples are also delectable. I'd say it's a toss-up among those three. If you want to include berries in this, blackberries are definitely the best of those.

pear-info0.gif

I enjoy nothing more than pear. A nice, juicy pear in which I can sink my teeth into it's not-so-tough flesh, rip, chew, and swallow. Mouth dripping of it's juices, and tongue saturated in fruity goodness. Almost orgasmic, I'd say.

Well, I guess I really do like apples. Very juicy, delicious, and very healthy fruits can really lure me into their trap. So I can vote for apples. laugh.png

While I'm a huge fan of Kiwis and Strawberries (Chocolate strawberries? YUMMIES!~), I have to say that I've been most fond of bananas for whatever reason.  I can safely say that it's likely my favorite out of all of the fruit!

I would have to say oranges, which coincidentally also are my favorite color. Go figure. I like the new balance of sweet and sour that they tend to have.

(edited)

BANANA IS BEST FRUIT.

Seriously, these bastards go great in everything. Banana pudding. Banana splits. Banana bread. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I even blend them into my protein shakes for extra thickness. I must be a monkey at heart, 'cause damn, I love bananas. wub.png

Edited by Lowline

(edited)

i like bananas because unlike a lot of other fruits they don't taste like shit. So maybe they're shaped like a... ya know... but they're still yummy.yay.png

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

As the title says, whats your favorite fruit? For me,my favorite fruit is apples.Delicious,juicy,and are awesome with peanut butter :D.

There's this girl I know who said that just the other day. :P

I've never tried it, but I guess I'll give it a shot. :P

And yeah, my favourite fruit is mango. So juicy and delicious! :D

(edited)

That's tricky.  There are so many great fruits... but I am going to go with the one true king of fruits. The one... The only... Best fruit.

MMMMMmmmmmmm Bananas.

1348178968694.png

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

I like apples, oranges, bananas and water melon. Water melon probably being my favorite fruit I like to have some Parma ham on the side with it because it goes so well with melon :)

(edited)

POOMMEEEGRRANNAATEE.

I mean, C'mon. You have to love every aspect of them, you can even eat the seeds! biggrin.png

(Dun be up my ally because my favourite just happens to be the symbol of Hades, Kay? Kay.)

Edited by Budding Night

I probably don't eat anywhere near as much fruit as I probably should. I'll occasionally have some cherries, or maybe a few raspberries, but other than that, I don't really like any other types of fruit, and I especially detest Oranges; I won't even drink Orange juice, let alone eat one.

I have two favourites; lemons and pineapples.

Lemons are a funny one. Normally people only like them as a slice atop their glass of Coke, or juiced onto a pancake. But me, I love to get a lemon, chop it, and bite into it; the juice is delightful. My friends think this is weird as anything - they hate it and wonder how my tongue can handle it. I guess it's just tastes to tastes. n.n It's also my #1 flavour of ice cream; and most bubble gum I buy is in some sort of lemon flavour. Oh, and Fanta Lemon; if only there were a Tango Lemon!

Pineapples are also delicious when we come to the sweet fruits. They have that fresh, tropical taste - it's the type of fruit you'd get sitting in a tall drink glass while on the beach. If I had to eat any one fruit for the rest of my life, it would be pineapple.

Pineapples are also grisly projectiles!