• Pear
    • Strawberry
    • Orange
    • Other
    • Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

Hmm, I'm thinking oranges. I like citrus in general but the flavor of oranges stands out amongst my favorite fruits. They're so juicy and they have such great texture to them and they look positively delicious (this part is actually super important, despite sounding superficial). I usually just cut them into quarters since peeling them just takes too long for my liking. Of course, part of my love for oranges may spring from growing up in Florida (oranges are kind of our thing, in case you didn't know). I don't eat nearly enough oranges these days though.

Ironically, I don't enjoy many fruits in their base form, like apples, oranges, or grapes for example. However, I love applesauce, orange juice and grape juice, so I suppose those would be my favorites. Also, there are tomatoes as well. I don't like them, but I like ketchup. I am weird like that.

Frui t I really don't mind them but they aren't exactly my cup of tea, my favourite fruit would have to be a pear though, as they are just so succulent if you get a good one, and so juicy and soft, they're heaven for myself if I can get a good one.

I like the appls, I eat like two each days when they are available.

Other than that I like the Ananas (english language is the only one who use pineapple lol). Very juicy and delicious. I also like pears... well, a lot of fruits except bluberry.

The Avocado is my favorite fruit. It's my primary ingredient in sushi. Can't have it without an avocado. Mostly because I don't have access to fish.

But really, I do love avocado. The next best fruit would be oranges. Orange juice, specifically, but I'm going to count that as a fruit because reasons.

Strawberries. they taste really good in smoothies,  they taste good, they taste good, and the look pretty :P the only problem is they dont take very long to rott (which is i guess a good thing because the faster it rotts, the better for you it is) YAY

I liked Oranges.

What I don't like however, is the tedious ordeal one has to go through to get to the juicy center and slicing them up.

Unlike other fruits which you can simply peel or just bite into without the help of any culinary tools.

My favorite fruit is the forbidden one. You know, the one you're not allowed to eat? Yeah, that one. Nothing better than cursed, eldritch, off-limits fruit.

The forbidden fruit is a banana, obviously.

Cantaloupe, mango and peaches are my fave top 3. One of the biggest reasons I like summer is because of the fruit <3

On a side note, deathly allergic to honeydew and kiwis. Oddly, I am allergic to cantaloupe as well, but I don't have to reach for my epi pen to eat it.

• 6 months later...