Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bronies do with the ponies they get

PokeBolter

Wow so I guess that I'm the only brony who actually buys the ponies to play with.

Oh don't worry I sometimes play with mine too, well when nobody is home (And I'm an adult for crying out loud LOL!)

Jeff from Clarence and just leaves the ponies on the shelf as a lame collection what do you ponies do?

Once my financial state straightens out and I can get my fun money back, I'm planning on buying 2 of each pony toy. One for display and the other for play. 

I'm probably going to have to turn my current room into my dedicated "pony room" and probably end up like that one guy in the picture with all those anime toys, but I stopped caring once spend $500 on pony con badge; I figured it's all or nothing st that point!  B)

I would like to take pinkie out of the hiding spot but then my younger siblings would either destroy or lose pinkie. (When everyone is asleep then I don't hide her.) B)

I can't lose pinkie, she is the first plushy I have ever bought. I am a tad protective of my things because if I'm not careful stuff gets broken/ripped to shreds and then it is my fault. :okiedokielokie: Kind of unfair but that's life.

*Resists urge to make joke in bad taste.*

Display, like everyone else has already said. Those that have brushable hair I'll occasionally try to style, and always fail horribly at doing so.

I keep mine in a dark box in my basement, and sometimes I force them to put lotion on, or else I'll spray them with a fire hose.

But most of the time I just have them sitting around, being miniature mounts for half of my Star Wars collection.

• Brohoof 1

I keep mine in a dark box in my basement, and sometimes I force them to put lotion on, or else I'll spray them with a fire hose.

But most of the time I just have them sitting around, being miniature mounts for half of my Star Wars collection.

inb4 Buffalo 'Miaq' Bill

That isn't a nice way to treat ponies dare I ask which ones are even experiencing this horror.  :umad:  

That isn't a nice way to treat ponies dare I ask which ones are even experiencing this horror.  :umad:

Rarity. Just Rarity. Alone with clones of herself in a box. Because I'm waitin for Andy to break outa jail, and take em to that little town in Mexico.

(edited)

Vinyl Figures:

I brush and style their manes and tails to show accuracy, if they're brushables.Other than that they just sit on my computer desk.....

Plushies:

Of my 4 Fluttershy plushies, I've got 2 I cuddle with, I also kiss them sometimes. :blush: I've also got a big Derpy one I sleep with sometimes too....but I usually sleep with Fluttershy every night.

Yea, call me crazy.  :blush: 

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

I'll pick up and look at my RD figurines.  Talk to them.  Flirt with them lol.  I don't expect a response or anything; just something I find myself doing.  I also talk to our cats, and they're just about as chatty.  Just ordered an RD plush - not even sure what's gonna happen there.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the only pony things I put on a shelf is one broken bracelet and an empty Rainbow Dash energy drink can.(Yes, that exists.) I would buy something, specifically a plush, except all the good ones are too freaking expensive. If you wanted to know about the other stuff on display, that would be my Bionicle collection.

I recently just got a Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie i think soon they're gonna battle as their Type Creatures countparts Flamisinge and Shutterfly maybe even pretending they are the Type Creatures and also r63 aside from that yeah they might just be by my Chromebook or hidden so then no one messes with them I'm not really sure yet.

(edited)

I don't play (much) but time to time if their is any pony that is not in the show I put on a dramatic storyline for it's development XD

Oh and I style the manes to actually look like they come from the show.

Edited by Everleaf

I randomly place or hide my Derpy Funko around the house each morning as a nod to having to hunt her down in some episodes. Hearing the family shout "Found her!" is amusing. Right now she is standing guard on a pizza box in the fridge

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much like everybody else said figures and things go on shelves and not much else, and plushies get hugs and cuddles and stuff, but I don't play with any of it.  Usually when I collect stuff I try to get things I can actually use in my apartment though like drinking glasses and stuff cause then they don't just become expensive dust collectors :D