Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bronies do with the ponies they get

PokeBolter

If anyone was wondering what I truly do with my ponies and mlp stuff this is it. With my build a bear Silver Belle I hang out with him snuggle him(it comforts me) I also show him my videogames and sometimes take him outside however I always sleep with him even when he's hidden under my blanket at my friend's house. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy I create this mini episodes time to time except it's not full effect yet due to I only have 2 of the mane 6 brushables but I'll turn it to a full game when I get all the mane 6. Aside from that they just stay on my computer desk to look at it makes it 20% cooler.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My Twilie plush just sits on my shelf...Watching the world below...Seeing horrors that were not meant to be seen...

But other then that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v06xTJaR7s&feature=kp

This would pretty much sum it up.

You have just made my day....anyways all my Funko BB (Vinyl, Octavia, Fluttershy and Derpy) all are on my cable box being shown off to the world, and my plush usually are on display as well. my RD glass i have gets used...only when new episodes are on, and i have at least 3 gallons of Arizona tea when i watch said new episodes (so as of now....its awaiting season 5)

I already know what's inside, but it has been tempting. But knowing that they're in there, in such pristine condition, I'm pleased enough to just keep them as is.

how pray tell do you know whats inside? (dumb question i know)

Edited by Aeron-Quillson

• 7 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Legit they're all on my shelves, with the exception of my OC and Silverstream plushies which are sitting on my desk.

And my various buttons and badges on my lanyards which are hanging on the wall next to my desk.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...