Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Kind Of Dreams Do You Have?

Flutter_Guy_Dash

Why don't you just ask Princess Luna?

img-2686526-1-145724.png

Who knows? I don't control my actions in every dream. You know what would be crazy and awesome? If that was the real Luna who can check dreams from another world  :lol:

My dreams are always so strange. The other night I dreamt about my house being overrun with clones of my cats, and another night I dreamt about going to some weird show.

For some reason most of my dreams (When I actually DO dream :P) involve me getting my wishes granted. Although it doesn't always go as planned. XP

I think I have mentioned this in multiple posts, forgive me if you already know, I have been expiriencing a number of dreams mainly based on Luna. Every time I have this particular dream, me and Luna are in a field under a tree, watching the night sky and talking. For some reason or another, I can remember everything we talk about (They are personal matters that I'd rather not discus. Not dirty, mind you :3) and our talks help me through the crap in life at times.

Those sound like amazing dreams. I'd love to have dreams like that. :D

My dreams are often surreal, as well as being seemingly symbolic and/or allegorical to varying degrees. Core characteristics of my dreams often include spatial and/or temporal anomalies that I would likely not experience in this waking world.

Unfortunately, many of my dreams nowadays are negative. All of my dreams that I remember were either neutral or negative, often leaning toward the latter. I don't remember the last time I had a dream that was wholly or even mostly positive. 

While I hope my endeavors in regard to lucid dreaming will provide the tools I need to overcome nightmares, all of my dreams are still interesting and important to me. I disagree with those who think dreams are random. I think every dream contains some form of important idea and/or message, even if not all dreams are what I would consider pleasant.

• Brohoof 2

Well i'm a lucid dreamer so whatever dreams I want I guess, but most of the time it's either ponies, me being able to shapefshift or a zombie apocalypse. I love a good zombie apocalypse ^^

• 3 months later...

I have really weird dreams. Absolutely NONE of my dreams make any sense. There are even times when I forgot what they are soon as I wake up. I can't even begin to explain what those dreams are. They would be just too weird for me to get into. D:

It changes alot, and most of them I don't remember. I have found that if I sleep normally I usually don't remember my dream at all, but if I cover my head with the blanket, my dreams are alot more memorable, and sometimes awesome! I know it sounds weird, but it works, at least for me. The only downside to this is that I sleep heavier, and it is considerably harder to get up in the morning.

I have not yet had a pony dream, however there has been mention of or even appearances by ponies occasionally. Just last night in my dream I was talking to some kid who said that he had lost his pony a while back and hasn't seen it since, and its name was Medusa. And(in the dream) I pieced together that it must be the mare who eventually turned into the Mane-iac. It seemed like quite a revelation in the dream.

That's another thing, occasionally I come up with these Spectacular ideas in my dream, and I plan to tell my friends about it. Then it carries over to when I wake up, but after thinking about it for a while it turns out to be just plain silly.

• 2 weeks later...

I have lucid dreamed twice before, but you probably don't care about that.

Ever since I began watching MLP, ponies appear everywhere in my dreams. From Luna, to Twilight, to a Build-a-Bear doll, and to BronyCon. It's awesome. Just wish I could lucid dream so I could have some more mature dreams.

#TMI

Pretty violent dreams. Most of the time in my dreams, my home or someone else's country gets destroyed either by bombs and rockets or a meteor shower. If it's the former, the story will continue, usually with me going to someone for help.

If my dreams aren't violent, then they'll probably be strange. Almost every non-violent dream will have rather over-sensitive people. Either they overreact to the tiniest of problems or they run all over the place. Some of my dreams also take place in space.

well I spent a good 10 minutes writing something irreverent to this without realizing its irreverent so lets start from the beginning

most of my dreams involve an average life some were dreams where I met one of my long distance friends and other dreams were about the future

sometimes I have dreams where a loved one or close friend dies and other times I have dreams where I die

meh it really depends on what I was doing or thinking before going to bed

My dreams? At the moment I am having this repeating nightmare where I am hanging of the edge of some sort of giant building with one hand left and my friend is on the ledge and I am asking him to help me but that doesn't happen he just stomps on my fingers and I let go, the rest is obvious.

I have only had it a few times mind you but that is still more than once so yeeaah.

The last nice dream I had is a bit of a blur in my head but as far as I can remember it is me getting my dream pet, a Saltwater Crocodile hatchling and being overjoyed, simple but still for me an awesome dream.