Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Kind Of Dreams Do You Have?

Flutter_Guy_Dash

Very, weird, dreams. Just last night I had a lucid dream where I was on X factor (english version of american idol i think) and i was in a group with two other guys, and we were singing let it go.

To take it on the surface level, my dreams make no sense, ever. It's just a collection of all the junk data my brain entertains itself with while rearranging important information. Here are some examples which i remember:

- A dream in which i'm taking a stroll through a metropolis built entirely from ceramic bowls and suddenly it rains milk and cereal.

- A dream in which i'm learning magic spells in a magic academy (kind of like harry potter), and i help a bunch of "muggles" sneak in.

- A dream where i'm running butt-naked in the woods, chasing after a deer and i catch up and eat it... with my bare hands.

- A nightmare in which i'm tortured by something which my brain can't even describe (some formless monster).

- A nightmare where my dog is being sucked into a crevice in a wall in order to fight invisible wall-demons that he could smell.

The dreams that I have or more can remember are like really weird I mean in the dream what I'm doing makes sense but once I wake up and think I'm like wow that was really silly and odd :3

I have all sorts of dreams.  They're usually affected by whatever I watch/read before I go to sleep.  Just recently, I had a dream where I attended a party with JFK and Marilyn Monroe.  I know where JFK came from in the dream, but I've got no idea why she was there.  Maybe the two of them are just intertwined in my mind or something, lol.

I once had a nightmare so terrifying that I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I woke up.  It's a long one and not really appropriate to put here though XD

I used to have some really weird, messed up dreams when I was a lot younger, but now most of my dreams are usually things that are monotonous or based on real life events, but don't exactly include any fantasy elements.

Dreams that deal with fantasy are so rare for me that I hang on to them. I remember one dream that I had over 10 years ago where I was sent to a yellow, spherical mothership the size of the moon where I met aliens that were identical to humans. I met a group of girls who were dressed in yellow spacesuits that instantly wanted to be my friends. I was sent to a science lab on the ship where I had blood samples taken and for some reason I had to be separated from my parents, probably because I was so similar to their kind that they wanted to keep me.

Then my dream took a left turn and all of a sudden the girls in the yellow spacesuits were in a music video flying on hoverboards. I don't know what happened after that.

I have really weird adventures (usually) with the Mane 6.One of the best dreams I've had in a while was when Twilight, Pinkie, Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and I worked together to defeat Rainbow Dash and the Rainbow Factory. 

Some really weird shit, at least lately. Just last night I had a really.....odd one. From what I can remember of the beginning, draco malfoy and his father were involved, draco was screaming at something, I recall the backdrop being on some walkway in a facility-like setting. Then I woke up at like 5 am, fell back to sleep, and then the dream morphed into something even odder: I was at this very packed library at night, and a large amount of my old friends from high school were present, and I was suddenly being told by the librarian that if I cooked food or something there, I'd be paid 20 bucks. Decided to do it because, hey, 20 bucks.

Eventually, I was walking outside in the streets in my city, I tried crossing and nearly got hit by a street car that didn't pay attention to me (or didn't care). Then eventually I was walking in an area that looked similar to my last neighborhood (for some reason), and in my mind I recalled how middle earth is actually supposed to be set on a fictional version of earth in the past, and that the non-human races are no longer around (well hobbits I think got really really tiny and are still alive.....because reasons?), and suddenly I was either playing a female character or I was a woman, with this alien-looking guy walking with me in these ruins of an old hobbit settlement that I had (in this same dream) seen a brief flashback of during it's past.

We walked around, thought we saw someone in a nearby shack, before walking down into this underground building, where we got attacked by horrifying humanoid creatures (never figured out what they were or looked like exactly). I managed to escape, then realized my buddy wasn't with me, so I assumed they killed him. I shuddered at the thought of what they did to him.

Sneaking around, I climbed a ladder and was suddenly (and without any notice) joined by who I believe was the guy we thought we saw in that shack. I got the option to change party members, and could only choose this chick from a game I can remember (who I suddenly got a flashback of being with my before we entered the ruined village which makes no fucking sense) who had rainbow-dash's voice (I DON'T FUCKING KNOW). I chose her, then before we could go down this hole that would lead us deep underground, the dream ended.

Weird-ass dreams like this are everynight for me lately. I wish I could remember every one of them completely.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to list the only ones I can think of right now:

1. A nightmare in which I visit a haunted house with some people(I forget who)and there are ghosts banging on the windows.

2. Another nightmare in which I am walking around the block but everything is pitch black.

3. Another nightmare in which my sisters friend became a vampire.

4. A lucid dream where I could fly.

If you haven't noticed most of the dreams I remember are nightmares, I wonder why?

I have some recurring themes in my dreams.  For instance, I frequently dream about:

Work. 

Riding trains. 

Watching MLP.  :D 

In other words, pretty much the same things I see and do in real life.  Only in my dreamworld, everything is discombobulated.  I shouldn't know where anything is because it's a random mishmash of Philly, Boston, or wherever I am at a given time.  But I just somehow travel and know where I am going.  :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My dreams are usually like action or horror movies, and I use the scenes in them to write my stories.

Like once I had this dream that I was an elemental (very vaguely defined magical humanoid creature in fantasy books), and I had got captured by these slavers who specialized in magical wares.  I was chained to four other people in this forest, and we decided to escape together so I found a log and smashed my chained ankle to to bits so that I could slip my busted foot out.  The dream cut out early, but I'm definitely going to use some of that material in a story someday.  It was pretty intense.

Very rarely I have "fanfic" dreams.

Like the last dream I had was X-men based.  I was Mystique, and there was a particular artifact the X-men had that I was after.  I couldn't get to it myself, though, so I lured Wolverine to the Empire State building, where we had the most epic of showdowns.  While he was preoccupied, I had an accomplice of mine sneak into Xavier's school and snatch whatever the artifact was.  It was pretty freaking awesome, though I did end up getting kicked in the chest a couple times.  That really hurt, Logan.  :(

Anyway.  That's what my dreams are like pretty much every night.  Good times.  :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dream of Princess Luna a lot (no wonder). It's ironic since she's the Princess of the Night and it is "her duty to come into your dreams". :D

My dreams rarely make any logical sense.

I remember I had thiis dream where I was sitting on a couch pillow and driving it on the highway...?

I have A LOT of recurring dreams and I'm not sure how that happens.

My most common ones in recent months are where I somehow find myself back in high school or college (and I graduated from college three years ago). I never seem to know why I have those dreams.

From time to time, I have dreams where I appear on game shows. My favorite one when I was on the Jeopardy! Teen Tournament and Alex Trebek fell asleep. I also dreamt I was on Double Dare and The $25,000-Pyramid a few times as well.

My dreams are often pretty dark and creepy. They're not nightmares, but rather thrilling and challenging.

For example, I often have dreams that involve avoiding dangerous animals. In the last dream I had, I went out of the house at night while my family was inside watching tv, and I did doorbell pranks on other people's houses(you know, when you use their doorbell and run away to hide). And then, I went to a lake close to my house, where there was a huge whirlpool a few meters off shore. After that, I heard a bear in some bushes, so I started running towards my house, and I barely managed to run in the door and close it behind me in time. The rest of the dream was mostly about looking out the window, watching the bear.

I don't know why but whenever I have dreams. They involve either a car, a war battle, or a zombie apocalypse and they usually don't make sense. For example, the other night, I had a dream where I time traveled back to the American Civil War to meet my ancestors. It was thanksgiving in the middle of the war and I had thanksgiving with both my Union (Indiana) and Confederate (North Carolina) ancestors.The thanksgiving dinner didn't work out well after they continuously argued with each other. Eventually, they all pulled out revolvers and aimed at one another. I woke up before anyone was shot though.

I use to have a dream journal and I got to the point of I remembered my dreams so well that when I woke up it felt like I was reentering reality after a few years. Sort of like Narnia, it felt like I was gone forever but it really wasn't that long. But ever since I stopped doing it my dreams faded into little fragments that I hardly remember and forget later in the day.

I think I have mentioned this in multiple posts, forgive me if you already know, I have been expiriencing a number of dreams mainly based on Luna. Every time I have this particular dream, me and Luna are in a field under a tree, watching the night sky and talking. For some reason or another, I can remember everything we talk about (They are personal matters that I'd rather not discus. Not dirty, mind you :3) and our talks help me through the crap in life at times.

I'm also getting in to Lucid dreaming, for those who don't know, it's a dream where you know you're dreaming and can manipulate it to your will. (Google it up if you want to try it :D) During the times I have been sucsessful at it, I have been able to turn it into sort of a Ponyville type thing, with ponies everywhere.

Through all my expiriences in dream exploring, I would like to know of your dream stories or whatever. :D

my dreams are 100% randon, that also means that I don't dream thjngs I would want...it sucks tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaotic Theater with me as the star

Hmmmm

A recent one I through a plane in through the window of a rather blocky mansion with lava underneath glass below it the plane fit in the window (whats physics) and it dissapeared I fell down the rather rough wooden stairs and from the attic out the front door 3 floors 1 staircase and looked over a large cartoony park with multiple variances of the HHH (headless horseless horseman) wandering along I jumped over a fence which was suddenly right infront of me for some reason I was running but the fence moved towards me hit a wall and then I woke up

Precisely

The most recent one was about kamio and TEH EXPLODING BUGS

My brain is strange

My dreams are always REALLY weird...

Sometimes about MLP, sometimes about Anime, but most of all they are about supernatural things.

They would be scary I suppose, but I'm that kind of person who is interested in supernatural stuff, rather then afraid.

This one time I had a dream where there was this really evil guy with very defined eyebrows and long emo hair that extended over his forehead and he had an evil face-down grin and the only way to stop him was to give him a glass of water or something so I went downstairs into my kitchen and filled a red solo cup with water but for some reason the water started fizzing like it had carbonation in it or something like soda and it turned red but i didn't care so I ran back and gave it to the evil man and he extended his arms out like he was about to give me a hug but instead he clapped his hands onto the cup and looked up at me and his face brightened up and he said "thanks!" really nicely lol so yeah that's pretty weird also I remember this one other dream where i was walking in boots with evil faces on them 

• Brohoof 1