Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How they will look

Soobel

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@An Admirer 

This topic is solely directed for the art of the original user. Involving any discussion about other artists that has not been prompted by the OP or posting conclusively insubstantial or superfluous comments is forbidden. Take it into account next time.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

@An Admirer 

This topic is solely directed for the art of the original user. Involving any discussion about other artists that has not been prompted by the OP or posting conclusively insubstantial or superfluous comments is forbidden. Take it into account next time.

I didn't know about that. Sorry.

Edited by An Admirer

Very weird rules then

Comparing with other artist's works are very important part of criticizing and arguing over works in such topics and such topics are started for criticizing and commentts in the first place.

3 hours ago, Soobel said:

Very weird rules then

Comparing with other artist's works are very important part of criticizing and arguing over works in such topics and such topics are started for criticizing and commentts in the first place.

I agree.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, Soobel said:

Time to stop annoy folk here with uncanny valleys and ugly sculptures

Please don't.

If some people here don't appreciate your art the way it is, it's their problem. For every person who dislike your art, there is at least as many who like it. I, for instance have always enjoyed your pictures and those awesome miniature sculptures! ;) People who diss your paintings or crafts should show that they can do better or keep quiet.

What's important is how you feel. If you want to keep sharing your lovely pictures, please do so. But, if you feel uncomfortable posting art here due opinions of others and want to stop, it's of course your right to do so. Still, I hope that we'll have change to see your wonderful art also in the future.

• Brohoof 3