Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silver Spoon Fan Club

Shift

(edited)

WUB A DUB A HUB!
img-2681099-1-161637__UNOPT__animated_si

Meet Silver Spoon. She, along with Diamond Tiara, likes to bully the Cutie Mark Crusaders, because, oh my gawd, they are so losers for being blank flanks. She decided to harass me into making THE biggest fan club that will ever happen. Ever. I mean, we will be even more popular than the Rarity fan club! Oh my gawd. So, if you think Silver Spoon secretly has a reason that is 100% TRAGIC about why she is bullying the Cutie Mark Crusaders and it's not because they're jerks, you can join us. I mean, maybe Silver Spoon has a crush on Apple Bloom and doesn't know how to express it!

...yeahhhhh. Probably not. But hey, this exists now. Yayyyy!

Omigawsh though. She JUST got redeemed in Crusaders of the Lost Mark so i'm SURE there will be a spike in membership! Silver is now batting for the right team, guys.

The Rules:
1. No spamming posts to become the biggest fan of the duo.
2. No NSFW, or Not Safe for Work content allowed in the SS Gang.
3. Why'd you post a CMC picture here? This club is for SS only, and so no lame blank flanks allowed.
4. Do not hate on another fan club / pony, especially Silver Spoon. But seriously, who would hate on her anyway?
5. I have the fabulous ability to decide if you are doing something inappropriate. If I ask you to stop, please, stahp.
6. All of MLP Forums rules still apply here.
7. Blank flanks GTFO.

We highly advise you to show off fan art.

Pony Post of The Week: N/A
Biggest Fan: N/A

NOTE: SINCE THERE IS ALREADY A DIAMOND TIARA FANCLUB, THIS IS NOW JUST A SILVER SPOON FANCLUB. DARN.

Tomiix inspired Silver Spoon, who pretty much harassed me until I made this thread. So thanks.
nobody is going to join this

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 6

:D

Okay, so, I despise Diamond Tiara. And Silver Spoon.

But the sad thing is, I despise them so much that I love them.

Ever since I head the song Better Than You by MandoPony, I realized how much I could learn to love this character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JmBILzMzPKU

So, yeah!

I can't believe I like them! :catface:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I mean, maybe Diamond Tiara has a crush on Apple Bloom and doesn't know how to express it!

The truest headcanon right here, 25/7. Either that or Diamond Tiara is a childish imp who has yet to become emotionally mature... Actually, those two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

However, I believe her finest hour was this:

Diamond_Tiara_with_papers_S2E23.png

She knows what sells, she has a good business sense. Once she finally grows a soul she'll be good to go! That's why I like her, because she's in some way a brilliant parallel to the CMC, at least for me. The CMC are honestly kind of incompetent at times but they have good hearts. DT at her best is the inverse.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since there is already a Diamond Tiara fanclub, this is now simply a Silver Spoon Fanclub. Feel free to talk about the two as a duo though since it still technically includes Silver Spoon.

But still, I do think in S4 Silver Spoon is standing up and questioning her morals a bit to DT. I mean, in Flight to the Finish she was more hesitant and in Pinkie Pride she did steal that milkshake.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool, this exists. I was wondering why the Diamond Tiara club wasn't the Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon club. Just as well; they work just fine as their own ponies too.

Have some (amazingly beautiful) Silver Spoon!

post-28184-0-32062100-1419529775_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time to breathe some life into this thread! 

You have the right idea. Let's liven this place up!

post-28184-0-20716900-1420479791_thumb.jpg

post-28184-0-38310700-1420479769_thumb.png

By the way, just noticed the heart on Silver Spoon's cutie mark...wonder what it means?

• Brohoof 3

I think this is the cutest DT/SS moment...

post-30326-0-50795800-1420504572_thumb.png

I just love the outfits from the cafeteria song!

(Silly Diamond Tiara! Looking up! Like she can see the top of her own head!)

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 3

SIlver Spoon and... not-tavia? Supposedly, her names fiddlesticks. Oh, Equestria Girls'... I do wonder what she wants with that hat, though.

She's one of Applejack's distant relatives. She's in the Apple Family Reunion episode playing her fiddle, and wearing a white hat. She's not exactly the most interesting background pony - she's what Tavi would be if her cello shrunk in the wash, and she fell in love with Trenderhoof.

I do really like Silver Spoon in that picture though.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

The coat of arms of the Spoon family.

I've always considered her to be part of the Silver family rather than the Spoon family. Other family members would be Silver Platter, Silver Linings, etc.

I've always considered her to be part of the Silver family rather than the Spoon family. Other family members would be Silver Platter, Silver Linings, etc.

Your guess is as good as anyone's.

post-28184-0-85389300-1421344637_thumb.png

I've also seen people who think her father is Hoity Toity.

^ DAWWWWWW  :wub:

Don't cross the "Adorabullies"!!

img-3434549-1-ss105_zps82bafdd9.jpg

I think the family name being "Silver" instead of "Spoon" is indeed the best idea!

That's not a bad family tree posted above but I have come up with my own headcanon as well. I think of Spoony's cutie mark as meaning she has a talent for antiquing and valuation; she loves preserving expensive things (hence the heart). The pearl necklace she wears is itself an antique.

Her OC parents are successful antiques dealer Silver Platter (mother) and Shoe Polish (father), friends of the Rich family. A while ago they decided to expand their businesses to Ponyville because it was a better place to raise their fillies than Manehattan or Canterlot. Diamond and Silver were each others' only friends back there, and that's why they stick together at school.

Silver Spanner is Spoon's cousin, who is good at fixing up the antiques. Rare Find and Silver Frames (the rich Canterlot pony with the annoying voice) are Spoon's aunt and uncle. Rare discovers the objects and Frames shows them off. It's very much a family business.

And Silver Shill, a second cousin, is the black sheep of the family.  :lol:

• Hugs 1