Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silver Spoon Fan Club

Shift

I'm going to go ahead and join up to this fan club because, in an odd way, I feel like it might actually convince the writers to show us the positive side of the "bullies".

I always thought the heart in her cutie mark meant she'd have a future in philanthropy, just my two cents.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to go ahead and join up to this fan club because, in an odd way, I feel like it might actually convince the writers to show us the positive side of the "bullies".

I always thought the heart in her cutie mark meant she'd have a future in philanthropy, just my two cents.

I always figured Silver Spoon's Cutie Mark represented her love of cooking. I mean, doesn't Silver Spoon sound like the sort of name a pony who enjoys cooking might have?

Also, if anyone's on Derpibooru, feel free to stop by and Ask "Silver Spoon" a question or two!

https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/ask-silver-spoon

Edited by Silvestra Spooner
  • Brohoof 2

Just out of curiosity, would anyone be willing to help me with a fanfic (or rather, series of fanfics) that I'm planning on writing? They're Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon-centric.

On an unrelated note, now you can ask Silver Spoon all the questions you want, right here on mlpforums!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/126992-ask-silver-spoon/

Edited by Silvestra Spooner

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's have a look back at Silver Spoon in yesterday's episode.

ss150_zpsdktnpr0j.gif

And boy is there ever a lot to consider! After simply going along with DT all this time, the most awesome and spoonerific filly of all finally spoke up for herself. It's been done so many times in fanfiction and what have you, but to see it on the show is something else again.Truly amazing. The fact that Diamond herself was redeemed makes it even better.

ss100x10_zpsdadutw7h.jpg

I wonder what the status of SS and DT's friendship is now? With no blank flanks to make fun of, what will they talk about? Now that looking down on other ponies isn't cool anymore, what will they do with their time? Now that Diamond is friendly with the CMC, how will it change the dynamic of their relationship? I NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT

"What?? I don't have to follow her drama anymore."

Unforgettable moment. spoonsmiley_zpsgrb39fjn.png

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny Silver Spoon was more liked than Diamond Tiara despite being hardly better than her, but now that we got Magical Mystery Cure: CMCs editon, Diamond Tiara stole her spotlight  :lol:

Oh well, have some with a look that'll work better when she ages 

SilverSpoonUnbraidedbyTizerFiction-19632

I have a theory that Silver Spoon has a lot of knowledge about Equestria. After hearing Granny Smith's story of how Ponyville was founded, she started reading books about Equestria's history and it's creatures.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanna see how Silver Spoon will react to Diamond Tiara hanging out with CMC, will she instantly join them or will all of them forget she exists and try to make up for it? It could actually make a really good episode.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...