Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sad Flash Sentry ... You Are My Candy

King Kurtis

Darkness, and more darkness that’s Flash’s idea of a bad dream, and this was the one night every month where he would have that exact dream. Darkness and more Darkness…

BonBon knew very well that this was that one night a month where Flash would have that dream, (based on his excessive amount of sweat and rapid breathing) and she knew damn well that this was the worst time for her to leave her lover and her lover’s home forever. Very few knew about their love, as for many people wouldn't understand what they see in each other. According to Equestrian rule #69 it is illegal for a member of the Cantelot Royal Guard to love a peasant. This was also one of the reasons why she was leaving… she didn't want her or her lover to suffer the same fate as Lyra. After the royal marriage it had turned out that Lyra was crushing on Shining armor, so since Lyra was a peasant, not only was she killed but she had her lifeless head hung in the middle of Celestia's bedroom. BonBon was going to head up to her Grammy’s house in the Crystal Empire and live a better life. She had no idea why she would leave, she had everything here, a house that she had fully paid off the mortgage on, and A Princess for a neighbor, but the thing that was most important thing to her here was Flash… 

“I can’t leave!” she mumbled to herself “Not without saying good bye”

So BonBon pulled out a pad of paper and a ink filled pen and stared pour her soul out to Flash…

“Dearest Flash

I have been thinking lately about us, and what happened to Lyra… And I don’t want that happening to us… I care for you too much to see die right before my eyes. This is why I am leaving Ponyville for good. I’m going to a secluded location which I cannot tell you about, fearing that you will follow me…

Love you

BonBon”

And just as BonBon was about to leave, she thought about what she wrote, And as she threw her Bag’s into the taxi, she said to the driver “I’ll be right back…” and ran into her lovers home once more. BonBon knew something was missing. So she pulled out a piece of candy that her grammy gave her that looked just like her cutie mark, placed it beside the note and wrote one last heart filled sentence…

“And Flash Sentry …You are my candy…”

post-25842-0-54093400-1401313557_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 2

bon bon flash sentry ship wut\

gud story tho

Yea, I was originally going to make it Twilight and Flash, but I just thought it was too mainstream

This is also my first ever Fan-Fic :D just an FYI

Yea, I was originally going to make it Twilight and Flash, but I just thought it was too mainstream

This is also my first ever Fan-Fic :D just an FYI

Also Twilight is a princess, not a peasant.

Also Twilight is a princess, not a peasant.

I do realize that, which is why it would have been harder to make it A Twilight and Flash Fan-Fic and have the same story line.

• Brohoof 1