Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, friend!

Spatt

How did you find MLP Forums?: Once upon a time, I went to different mlp forum site where I made a lot of friends. Sadly, I kinda drifted away from the site and stopped going there. I missed the good o'l days and wanted to find somewhere that could give me the same (if not similar) feelings and experiences. A quick google search away and *poof* here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was playing a game with a couple of friends, and in the background I could hear weird sounds coming from one of their mics. At just about the time I started asking what they were watching I heard Rainbow Dash yell "This is where they make the rainbows!". This got me a little more interested than I think any normal person should have gotten, but from that sentence alone I freaked out and begged to know what that was so I could see it for myself. Only after a private marathon I had did I find that episode 16 (Sonic Rainboom) of season 1 was the one that got me interested.

HI there! The name's Spatt, and I want to make new friends! (so gimme) Well, other than that I have always really wanted to try out roleplaying, I've never done it before, so I'll probably need some pointers. 

I'm 18 years old, live in Texas (I've never even ridden a hoarse, i'm no cowboy) and I have a serious gaming addiction.

My fovourite foods include Pineapple (though I have developed an allergic reaction to them), steak, and some other things that I probably forget about.

Hobbies include, but are not limited to:

Video Games (specifically pc(go Steam!))

Hanging out with friends

Drawing (if I could ever find the drive to do so)

Watching far too much youtube

And generally being completely unproductive.

...and just so you know, I didn't pick a favourite pony because I have no real preference over them, they're all such good characters that I can't pick.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums, Spatt.  There are many members here who i think would love to talk to you and befriend you, :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you, :D

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! A fine welcome to the MLP forums!

Wow! Sonic Rainboom was the same episode that got me into the show! How about that?  B)

I can't really pick a favourite out of the mane 6 either! they're all so amazing it's hard to decide!

Well I'm sure you know the protocol, but if you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! I'm more than happy to talk! And I'm sure you'll find many friends here on this forum, everyone is so friendly!  :squee:

Oh yes, and don't forget to have fun!!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^ Everyone is nice here so feel free to chat it up and ask questions. That hobby list... gosh you sound a lot like me lol. You like steak as well  :wub:   Feel free to send me an add and talk to me.  :catface:

Oh, wow. This is a lot of welcome all at once. I'm a little overwhelmed honestly. Um... What would be the best place to start posting in the forums?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, wow. This is a lot of welcome all at once. I'm a little overwhelmed honestly. Um... What would be the best place to start posting in the forums?

Don't worry, I was pretty overwhelmed at first too. Well, since most people come here to talk about ponies, Show Discussion and Sugarcube Corner would be two good places for that.

You also said you're interested in roleplaying. I don't know much about it to be honest, but we have a section for it here.

Best of luck, and have fun! :)

I generally post in sugarcube corners. you could start there if you just want to post everyday topics in general such as events at school or something you saw on tv that seemed interesting. basically look at other ponies posts and get a general idea of what you may like to post :muffins: good luck :squee: